GREEKS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS

Even better than Laz?

>Turkroach shows his true face

turks have many faces
they are mongrels

Post your face then, I'd like to see an example

I don't speak Mongolian

NICE KEEP IT UP GERMANY

I agree. Their food, philosophers, ancient architecture (modern is worst than communist Poland). poets. Übermensch in one word.

do you know those average faces?
I would look like one

ask someone who can translate this i dont know what it says either

as a white greek/dane mix, i approve of this post.

Quick rundown from first thread

i post maps and use ctrl+f

you made that picture and called it autism

At eating dairy perhaps

Pay Debts.

>"The Lazs are great and proud, and they dominate other very important tribes, and they are exaggeratedly proud of their affiliation with the ancient names of the Kolkhids, which is probably a reflection of their arrogant attitude"

Lol, Lazs thought of themselves as Colchians during the Byzantine era? Shame that they maintained that identity for so long only to become Turks now.

>you made that picture and called it autism
Yes there is no other way to describe you

i like white cheese most

pay yours you shitskin

wait

Translation for ikibey

"Lazes are a great and a proud people and they rule over important peoples. They take pride in the fact that they're bound to Colchidians' ancient name, hence it explains why they're so arrogant"
was a fast translation but i got the main points right

look at the colors
its from Byzantine Empire

but i have to leave now

i wish i could write more about turkish subhumans and propaganda

>18 seconds later
Does Ikibey have handy Turkish slaves?

yeah cuz you're all children of zeus

come tomorrow again

Lazes actually do not call themselves Turkish but people from Pontian states are called Laz and most of them get butthurt. Like if you're from a Pontic state, say, Trabzon/Giresun/Rize/Artvin your nickname will be "Laz". Thank Allah i was not called a Laz but i have no problems with that but most people don't know that Lazes usually don't live in west of Rize.

Yeah, but aren't they passively losing their identity/language/culture as they assimilate into Turkey?
They don't seem particularly bothered by their Turkish overlords