KARATE TEACHER BUSTED MACKING ON 11 YEAR OLD BOY

oxygen.com/blogs/teacher-caught-sending-15-nude-pics-to-11-year-old-asking-him-to-have-sex-in-a-hard-way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSQv-DSlUKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not surprising.

NICE

What do these little kids have that the rest of us don't?

Hot

why didnt he just beat her up

luck.

All of these teacher/student stories are just right place right time.

also we know that pedos are genetic, same thing for women, they are easily tempted just as male pedos are

Nice...

The funniest part about all of this student/teacher fucking is that 80% of the time, they're hitting on black athletes or black kids who look far older than they actually are. Women are honestly pathetic.

Nice

Benis!

Meanwhile pol faggots cannot admit their lifestyle and sick train of thoughts prevent them from even get a straight look from a female without pol spilling their skeddy everywhere. SAD! You cannot fix your country if you cannot fix yourselves first. It all starts with not blaming anything outside yourselves first.

A big black cock.

Lucky lil shit.

maybe these teachers have finallly realized the only living males foolish enough to marry them are those that are too young to know better?

Cmon guys. There's a duty of care here

I can’t read these kinds of articles anymore, it makes me so mad it wasn’t me. Fug, why couldn’t qt pedo teachers fuck my shit up.

Nice

What do you even mean by this? Do you even know?

*click* noice

Nice

Nice

Nice

B-but what about the DACA teachers who have given so much to this country?

Nice!!!!!!

he's projecting, let him be.

quick get him the luckiest boy in america award

I live in fucking Mexico you'd think this should've happened to me a few times already by now...

Nickle Cerium

Nice

Where are the pictures? I'm asking because of evidence, due process and all that of course.

...Nice

An 11yo karate kid has more game than all of pol combined.

>tfw even an 11 year old boy is better with women than you

nice

...I want to be an 11 yo chadlet

>tfw no karate sleepover with senpai

This happened a year ago

>11 year old
I didn't even know how babies are made at that age.

Nice...

Jeez I wonder why
Surely it's not our fault is it? The system is rigged against us

I want her to do that over my face.

That's because you didn't take Karate with senpai

Fuck, where were all these women when I was a kid? God fucking dammit. I mean don't get me wrong, I've more than made up for it shagging older ladies since I hit 21, I'm dating a 57-year-old woman now and it's great fun, she's great in bed and looks damn fine for her age. I appreciate it a lot, but I would've appreciated it so much more when I was a kid.

>be 11
>she asks you for hard sex

what do

typical pom enjoying old sloppy bucket cunted whores

Noice

Born at the right time.

THIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Yeah, she got blacked alright.

Reminder that most of these women are control freaks who want to fuck children so they can have complete control of the relationship.

A black belt in fucking baboon children and looking like white trash?

Fuck that toes are nice. she clearly has a butterface but these toes are very nice.

She ain't bucket cunted she's one of the tightest shags I've ever had, she only had one partner for 30 years until he died, and only had a few before that.

>implying you wouldn't get down and dirty with this

Yes her foot game is high tier

I would... with a hatchet

Retard or cuck or both

The students are almost always latino or white. Kys

>11 YEARS OLD
>TEACHER WANT SEX BY HARD WAY

Does his pants say "NIG"? lol

Nothing.
Women are just whores. They just don't go out of their way to interact with me people most of the time.
If you talk to a girl on a daily basis she'll put out like 80% of the time regardless of her relationship status or any other factor.
These kids are just there and have a dick.
Women are so used to doing whatever they want and being protected and defended even when being cumdumpsters.

These hoes just don't think this shit through and assume nothing will happen or they'll be forgiven because vagina like every other time.

Seriously though, if you want pussy just make a girl think you aren't interested in fucking her, she'll be sending you nudes and sucking your dick within a couple weeks.

She's far from butterface. 6/10 face easily.

And the faggot complained?!? WTF is wrong with kids these days??

>jew flag
>promoting mulatto faces
Show your true color nigger

nice

Interact with new people*

>She'll never flex on your dick like this

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, CHAD!!!

Dude what

I want a slut like this to have dominated me when I was 11

Probably cum in like 5 seconds.

read the article before making dumb posts

>be 11
>she ask me spit in her mouth

wat do

>No one would be home on her 21st birthday

Wut?

nice.

>Does his pants say "NIG"? lol
looks like it topkek

NIIICE

sexy karate pose?

And they stay pedos till they can walk and nobody bats an eye. Well it's only natural that a grandma pats kids on their bottoms. Yeah, I know one.

>21 years old
WTF, that bitch looks 30, minimum.

>Now I will show you true fear, come into my web

Fugg

>tfw it's penis inspection day

>asks 11yo for hard sex
I would do the same hard sex to her that I did to my hand, right?

I once managed to mack a sub 18 yo french girl once when I was 13

youtube.com/watch?v=pSQv-DSlUKs
daaaaaaaaaamn

FUGGGGG

proximity to women

woah she's bretty gud

if I was 11 and some hot latina came up to me spinning a katana I would do anything she wanted.

I want her to karate chop my asshole

d-do boys not feel traumatised getting molested by an older woman?

would you?