I FAINTED AND PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR LAST NIGHT WHEN I LOOKED DOWN AND SAW THAT THERE WAS BLOOD IN MY POOP WHILE I WAS...

I FAINTED AND PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR LAST NIGHT WHEN I LOOKED DOWN AND SAW THAT THERE WAS BLOOD IN MY POOP WHILE I WAS TAKING A SHIT

FUUUUCK I DONT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE ANYMORE THANKS DRUMPF

start eating like a vegan, lots of greens and plenty of water. Drink so much water that your urine is not yellow. Stop drinking coffee, tea and alcohol. Stop taking pressure pills. Go to the gym, ride your bicycle, if You are slim start running (running is bad for your joints if You aren't light enough). Go to sleep around 9-10, wake up early in the morning and drink plenty of water. Get enough calories from real food.

Stop eating like a porker you disgusting fuck.

Stupid weeaboo

> Drinks like an animal
> Eats very unhealthy
> Prob smokes a pack a day
> Doesn't exercise for shit
- THANKS DRUMPF!

Probably burst a haemorrhoid that you got from sitting on your ass all day.

If it's red then there shouldn't be a problem. If stool is black then you need to get checked out.

Could be ulcers or hemorrhoid. Most of the time it's not cancer, sometimes it is though.

did you eat beets the night before? i spent a night of fine dining with beet salad as one of the items and lots of drinking one night and the next day i shit red. i thought my drinking had finally caught up to me and i was on the verge of death. turns out it was just the beets.

Wow, what a pussy.
Wait until you see blood in your cum, you will probably have a stroke.

Sounds like a boring life desu

>BLOOD IN MY POOP

you're bleeding our of your pink wojack faggot
no more ass secks for you!

This is correct. Bright red blood is probably a roid. Black or dark blood is a symptom of internal bleeding.

All is fine except the coffee and tea part.
Coffee and tea are fine.
I drink coffee every morning and chamomile every night. It helps regularity a lot. In turn you get better gains.

How do I eat healthily? No vegan bullshit like

>Sounds like a boring life desu
I Guess it depends what You're used to do. I started with this kind of lifestyle 3 years ago, I'm feeling awesome, I have the energy to do what i like to do without using drugs. I treat food as fuel for my daily tasks.

for 3 days
>do noat have coffee, tea, soda, energy drinks
>do not have spicy food or peppers
>do not have citrus fruits
>do not drink alcohol
if that works then you had dissolved enough layers in your liver/stomach/intestines to start bleeding. That time span of no good stuff should be enough to stop the bleeding and start the repair. Go easy on the stuff you held back on for a week after, you dont want to recause your problem.

Diabetes is natural selection.

You worked long and hard to fry your pancreas you fucking addict.

What is this /bant/?

>tfw fainted in front of everyone halfway through a 10-hour flight to Japan
FUCK YOU BLUMPF IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

relax faggot its just hemroids