Are there any anons who really know their Sup Forumsitical shit?

Are there any anons who really know their Sup Forumsitical shit?

Are there professional academics or analysts, political lawyers or even politicians that frequent this board?

>even politicians that frequent this board

Trump posts our memes all the time. It's a pipeline

Sup Forums>Twitter>Donald himself

I'm have a degree in political SCIENCE.

gtfooh

Maybe

Funny story. A politician hired me to browse pol to bounce his ideas off of. So possibly not actual politicians but yes, independent influential people do know of Pol

I got my bachelor's last year double-majoring in Political Science and International Relations.

>p.s. I strongly recommend looking into furthering your education with those majors as it's common to do. Finding work has been difficult with just a bachelor's in the field, and the NEET life is not where I wanted to be right now.

Political science professional here.

>professional academics or analysts, political lawyers or even politicians
None of these people "know their shit. They all live in echo chambers cut off from reality.

>Political science professional here.
>Confederate flag
Something is wrong here

Political science isn't science. It's a field created and funded by the liberal elite to provide theoretical support for their own hegemony.

Yes, I have a phd in Political Science, with several articles published.
However, at my university we didn't study blacked videos, Chinese car crashes or feminine penises, so I usually feel unprepared to contribute to the debate on Sup Forums.

Haha Russian meme is so hilarious
>beats out Bernie
>EVERY poll projects Hillary win
>popular vote secured
>still loses election??? literally WTF
AND YOU ARE GOING TO SAY THE RUSSIANS DIDNT HACK IT? She fucking WON! and you seriously think they didn't fuck with the results? She won!

Electoral collage, rhymes with electoral dollage, Russian dolls, it's fucking obvious!

Wtf. Well then f off to reddit

They come around every so often. Pic related.

Why would you even come here, is it some kind of masochist fetish?

This place sucks cocks for real news
Just look how not one cock sucker this time of day bumped the equifax breach thread
Le epic memes, that's what nu/pol/ is all about
This place has an IQ of 1 from morning to early evening

great googly moogly that is real autism right there. and those digits were so small.

I first went on Sup Forums around fall 2014 because of a non-political reason, but I noticed on the homepage there was a section about politics which was an interest of mine. This place is a diamond in the rough (and boy has the rough increased since then), but there is some good content here with the redpills and non-meme discussions (which I enjoy the memes but it goes overboard sometimes). It does bother me when so many anons talk out of their asses in politics (like most normies), but finding those diamonds makes me come back.

>muh russians
>its been almost a year without a. single. piece. of. evidence. at. all. not. one.

All the evidence you need

Isn't the lack of evidence suspicious though? Almost like there is a deep coverup...

did you even see who the author is?

Here's an unfortunate example of what we /polysci/ guys go through. On a thread about extending voting right to noncitizens in a local election, there is a clear different between the message in my post and the conjecturing in other posts.