Is Motel 6 /ourmotel/ ?

Is Motel 6 /ourmotel/ ?

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/motel-6-calling-ice-undocumented-guests-phoenix-immigration-lawyers-9683244

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
arizonadailyindependent.com/2016/10/06/former-phoenix-new-times-owners-arrested-for-human-trafficking/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So let me get this straight: reporting a crime is bad but committing a crime is ok??? Is that where we are now?

I've called ICE on my neighbors because they decide to stand around in the street to brief their daily construction work when I'm trying to go to work

>We'll keep the walls up for ya

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Yep

>So let me get this straight: reporting a crime is bad but committing a crime is ok??? Is that where we are now?
That describes the whole leftist movement.
It applies to property crime, illegal migration, rape, terrorism, genocide.

inb4 Motel 6 CEO says "They employee who called the police does not represent our values and is no longer working with us :)"

Sometimes I go online looking for Mexican hookers in California, set up a date to meet, and call ICE.

>Headline: people with motive to defame accuse opponent\bystander of misconduct
>we are a news organization

Pick one.

Mexicans shit up a motel and act surprised when the police are called on them.

>our values
Thats the point needs to be attacked. Their values include supporting criminals while criminalizing crime victims.

/ourmotel/? I'm killing my next hooker there.

That motel in Phoenix is in the murder capital of Phoenix. Pure ghetto.

Yep. Maryvale is a shithole. Infested with illegals, gangs, drugs, hookers, violence, etc

Motel 6 the official motel of the alt right

>Motel 6 the official motel of the alt right

Yes, sir.

awoo~

BASED MOTEL 6.

in the Jew's eyes, yes.

Yes. The illegals and their lawyers are shocked, shocked, that they can be turned in. But it's 100% legal, the SJW's have no recourse.

Not this Jew.

My father just had a surgery and everyone except for the manager couldn't speak english, in Washington state.
>Call cab, dispatcher asain
>Cab driver 1 indian, cab driver 2 nigerian
>Hostess at restaurant mexican

Where the fuck did all the white people go?

Fucking pheonix new times

Did you know they were involved in pizzagate shit?

arizonadailyindependent.com/2016/10/06/former-phoenix-new-times-owners-arrested-for-human-trafficking/

Focusing on jobs that won't be replaced by computers within the next five to ten years

fpbp

Mexicans shit in the trash cans

ecelebs can easily be replaced by AI like in deus ex hr

Motel 6 is a chain of crack houses you can rent so yes

It's the law: technically, if workers knew occupants were illegal and knowingly let them stay and didn't report them, and those illegals commit a crime, that 20 yrs in the clink. Those illegals committing murder can get the employees up to a life sentence. Providing housing/shelter of any type to an known illegal is harboring and is against the law:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

wew, they tried to enforce the law?

BOYCOTT WHEN?!!?!?

Even half of the nurses were either Asian or Mexican

excuse me while I convert my Hilton and Marriott gold plans to Motel 6 plans

Working jobs that actually require skill

criminally underrated.and possibly admissable.