SUPERMAN IS DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Superman_(radio)#.E2.80.9CClan_of_the_Fiery_Cross.E2.80.9D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't superman white?

supercuck will not be spoken of

No, he's an alien

So he's literally protecting his own kind in this one

He also is an illegal alien. Story checks out.

why doesnt he protect anyone, black white or hispanic, from violent thugs?

He's an image of the Ubermensch as idealized by Nietzche.

Has done for the last century on a daily basis.

Sep.

No shit, i thought he was supposed to be white arian Ubermensch.

Save me superman!

because anti-white is the only acceptable hate right now/

white people are evil, scum, should be genocided, white culture should be erased etc etc.

thank kikes. superman's a kike. owners are kikes. writers are kikes too.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

Superman is a known liberal extremist. He literally, unironically, wants to take away all the guns in the world.

>Hurr durr White people can't stand up to white supremacy cuse theyre white and that would make them a c-c-cuck

He wants to take all the power from people while wielding supreme power. Isn't he going to become evil dictator in the future?
Like god emperor kind of guy?

They can't stand up to white supremacy because no such thing exist in the first place.
It's rather intelligence supremacy if anything.

Its almost like Jews enjoy losing money

>preferring people to immigrate and reside here legally = white supremacy
It often seems that liberals can only think/reason in absolutes.

Nobody reads superhero comics

(((Superman)))

Is this why comics sales are in the shitter?

Comic books are Jewish as fuck.

Supercommiescum.

This is too far.

>capeshit

Well he's also an undocumented alien after all

No, Kal-El is Jewish.

Here is the creator of Superman

I like how you blame kikes and not the state of white culture.

Superman protecting DACA dreamers = illegal alien protecting illegal aliens

Lex Luthor was right!

Time to break out the kryptonite 7.62

He's a jew

Bow down

>Is this why comics sales are in the shitter?
I am pretty sure that comics are simply outperformed by manga in any possible ways. American comics are stuck with only few stagnating genres. And it seems that on top of that they are use for propaganda.

So super man is literally a criminal and he almost had an anchor baby with Lois Lane?

Superman is shit anyway. Glorifying super powers is retarded. Batman on the other hand? Using logic, deduction, and reasoning to solve issues? That should be glorified.

We out here

Superman was created by Jews and is a representation of how Jews think of themselves.

Superman said blackness is bad.

Every person that have authority over democratically elected government would be considered public enemy.

Superman is also an undocumented immigrant

Faggot land thief.

t. Proud Longhorn

why do they have to ruin everything with their shitty propaganda?

He always did shit like this.

>perhaps it is just a ((((coincidence)))), but perhaps not

>Superman was created by Jews and is a representation of how Jews think of themselves.
Correct.

Superman is jewish.

Clark Cuntfag is SuperBellHunter

If i moved to the US as an undocumented worker, would superman protect me?

comics and superheroes are among the worst methods of spreading western degeneration

>white supremacists are so powerful that Superman has to step in to stop them
I guess Darkseid just doesn't cut it these days.

What is that?

Well fugg, Superman is an illegal alien-alien SJW activist. How can we even compete. Maybe Lex Luthor was /our guy/ all along.

>What is that?

I do not know but he's posting it in every thread

Make an anti-superman! A normal hard-working United States citiezen who pays taxes like a functional member of society. But one day, he is replaced by an illegal Mexican and he becomes...

ManMan!

Why doesn't superman go solve their countries problems rather than shitting up the US?

I remember when comics were cool side distractions about fighting aliens (not those aliens) and eccentric, fantasy crazies.

No wonder people read them less, you want to open it up and see a different world of cool shit not YOU ARE BAD AND SHOULD FEEL BAD VOTE HILLARY BIGOT

>It's rather intelligence supremacy if anything
Well that would go to the Jews

Well, it seems like information about people who defend illegals. I might be wrong though.

These anons are correct

This fuels my conspiracy theory that Jews came from space.

spot on

>Even OSU isn't this retarded
I guess there is some reason to like this uni after all.

Underrated

(((Kal El))) was never /our/guy

Dont worry Batman has always been /ourguy

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
DC was supposed to be the uncucked brand that didnt sell out to disney.....
>mfw DC starts pulling SJW shit like making a old female goddess muslim and super man is SSJW spic proctector.

It has been commonly proposed that (((secret societies))) have been editing history. As I have studied apocriphia I have made a breakthrough in etymology. I would propose that a sacred spiritual order of warriors, much like the fictional Jedi once walked the earth, known under another name.

The Nazir.

Take the Nazirite oath, as Samson, Simon, Yashu(Jesus) Christ and Hitler before you.

Seek the Gospel of Philip.

Know the Fire of Gnosis and the Song of Sychronicity that the (((Pharisee))) have taken from you.

shekkels=shackles
oy vey= obey
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
JESUS OF NAZARINE= YASHU OF NAZIRITE

in arabic the word Nazir means luminous watcher.

Perhaps this linkage between all three abrahamic can create a banner for mankind to be united under. Let us ride the spiral cross of our divinity to the stars, our divine birthright.

Seek the Oath of Nazirite.

Fucking knew Batman was on the right side in Injustice.

HOW DARE WHITE PEOPLE EXIST

Look at all that land ... imagine what Africa would be like if they cleared and irrigated it. They could have built a civilization to rival Egypt or Babylon.

Aside from the propaganda part, you have no clue what you are talking about.

No shit, its no wonder those NGOs are trying to emmigrate the niggers from africa. They want to clear it out to get the foothold.

Well yeah, superman, police carry guns.

That criminal has to go home.

Where have you been the last, like, 4 fucking decades?
Comicbooks have been a barely-disguised political soapbox for the artists for years. That their message is mostly just social progressivism is the standard in pop-culture.

>whites shooting minorities
Yeah that happens all the time, really a huge problem in America

Are there even remotely popular american comics that aren't super hero shit?
Shit, japan making better superhero stories than USA.

Dont worry America, Chinese Superman will protect the world now.

inb4 Sup Forums develops comic strip character who uses his super powers to kick Nieto' worthless ass out of office in lieu of leadership that:
>gives a fuck about nation and people
>isn't a spoiled rich shithead
>isn't dripping in drug and human trafficking money
>isn't a tool for the traitors inside the gates of the US

this is why I only read White Man comics

and currently some dark horse comics conan series for a buck a piece.

its like mix tapes bro, theres plenty of good shit just dig for it.

Lets all praise SSJ cyclops for a minute.

No but I would

>Lex luthor was the good guy all along
Daaaaymn.

>Superman
>Nietzche's ideal
You have never a philosophy book retard

If anything, Superman is a Christ-figure with super powers. As seen in Zack Snyder's shitty Batman v. Superman

Am I the only one who knows that the people who made Superman were Jews?

when will superheroes protect Palestinians, Syrians, Lebanese, Persians from (((them)))in the Holy Land????!!!!

I'd rather not dig in putrid shit for the off chance there might be a moderately valuable jade hidden somewhere inside.

(((Siegel))) and (((Shuster))) ??? Kenite Khazars Talmuds???

Lex Luthor should be putting up Kryptonite across the border wall.

>the blackness smothering your sould
What the hell does that even mean?

>capeshit in 2017
>capeshit ever
what did you expect from a hobby/genre for beta orbiters?

lurk more faggoth

He fought the KKK in the Radio Shows.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Superman_(radio)#.E2.80.9CClan_of_the_Fiery_Cross.E2.80.9D

leave superman to me.

I want this for my children

>Krypton is not recognized as a foreign state
>Krypton isn't even known by the general public
Illegal status doesn't apply to Superman. He is white and American.

Eat shit, shitskins.

Nah, that's new, the early superman was just human will materialized.

You know like a power fantasy, exactly what the ubermensch was and still is.

>t. hundred of philosophy books in my belt.

fucking this
everything white is superior to these people
white board? supremacy! white chalk??? supremacy! white powder?????????? suuuuupremacy!

>undocumented

I will never understand this newspeak

>reading capeshit

>Acting against your own people in favour of groups who want to destroy you

Ayyyy e ayyyyyye

Superman's dead