Why do Germanic languages sound so ugly and stupid?

Why do Germanic languages sound so ugly and stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

substrate

Why do all swedes hate themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY

All this coming from Sweden.

We don't

Your average swede believes that Sweden is a paradise and that everything we do and our "system" that we have in place is the best in the world.

Swedes on Sup Forums are a different thing ofc since we have been bullied so hard that we don't have any faith left in our country.

No the manchildren on a mongolian fax board doesn't like Sweden

Sweden, known to the ancient Romans as "Terra Cuculorum Sueciorum."

Odd thing to say, with Sweden committing cultural suicide, letting their women be raped, submitting to shira law.

WTF is with that, anyway?

spbp

I always thought they sound kind of cool.

It is a point of pride, as far as we are concerned we are simply more moral and virtous than other people. All this stuff you see coming from Sweden isn't beacuse we hate ourselves..... rather it is smug virtue signaling about how "good" we are and the more we can do to show how non racist and progressive we are the better. We love nothing more than to lecture other countries about how they should act.

Confirmed manchild

because germans are cucked

I'd still call that hating yourself.

If according to Swedes all people on the earth are exactly equal in worth, and therefore the borders of Sweden should be let wide open, then Swedes can't be any better than any other people on the earth for letting everybody on the earth into the country, because all people on the earth are the same. Is that not a flagrant contradiction?

English is the best, with its Norman French influence
A Germanic core covered in a juicy, Romance flesh

>A Germanic core
pushing

>an anglo fuck proclaiming to be the best at something
Stop the presses.

Give me any sentence you like and I could re-write it with words which are exclusively of Germanic origin.

and you are wrong

Stop sperging.

We obviously do not admit to others (or even ourselves) that we have a massive superiority complex.

It would sound retarded, all the "intelligent" sounding words are of latin origin. The dumb simple words are germshit words

>t. Mohammed al-Salmani

Spain fought 700 to reclaim their land from Islam.
You gave your land away in less than a 100 years

Get buggered, cuck.
German sounds awesome and masculine.

*700 years

Perhaps you are the sort of sad, tedious creature who would consider this:

"Objective considerations of contemporary phenomena compel the conclusion that success or failure in competitive activities exhibits no tendency to be commensurate with innate capacity, but that a considerable element of the unpredictable must invariably be taken into account."

To be more profound than this:

"I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

lmao

Damn do I fucking love English. It would be such a shame to have been born in a non-English speaking country.

du är så jävla dum i huvudet det är fan inte sant.

Because the people who speak it are ugly and stupid duh

good point, Germanics are also some of the ugliest people in the world.

>Why do Germanic languages sound so ugly and stupid?

Swedes: Vurtdegurtdefurk borkborkbork herpen derpen sturmflurgen surstromming
Volvo Saab cuck cuck cuck.

It's just Swedish.

I know it's perhaps to pridefull to say about your own language family, but I always feel asthough Germanic languages have a certain mystical spark that can't be found in any other Indo-European language.

why do you hate yourself?

Swedish sounds OK, with the intonation stuff.

The rest are pretty ugly, though.

>as far as we are concerned we are simply more moral and virtous than other people.
>smug virtue signaling about how "good" we are and the more we can do to show how non racist and progressive we are the better.
>We love nothing more than to lecture other countries about how they should act.
Tumblr the country

You missed the part where swedes are hypocrits just like 99% of nations subverted by marxism.

>A Germanic core covered in a juicy, Romance flesh

More like a germanic anus covered by romance sperm.

>that can't be found in any other Indo-European language
again, you are dealing with the effects of a >substrate

This. The English race is the most superlative race in the entire world.

That's awesome. Did you write those sentences or take them from somewhere?

I guess that's a lot of people see the French words as "more sophisticated" isn't it - because those speaking Anglo-Norman were the ruling class, while those speaking Old English were the commoners, the plebs.

*that's why a lot of people