And so, with a new friend and ally, and Misty close behind, Ash continues on his quest to become a Pokemon Master

And so, with a new friend and ally, and Misty close behind, Ash continues on his quest to become a Pokemon Master.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQhdwmfULX0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFUi9DITLRI
youtube.com/watch?v=x0l0FHTrN9s
vimeo.com/157811924
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrdWpWqVpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xDOtEeI8sOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gHUvO-CR1DM
youtube.com/watch?v=p09hhXbsB9c
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-VYoTCzO4
youtube.com/watch?v=pe5XD9Hyoj0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nkdiq4CdyNk
youtube.com/watch?v=EMpFlQJudIU
youtube.com/watch?v=hJDyRZ0c7yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hxEFI4dmIIc
youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI
youtube.com/watch?v=TN2RFgD_QbE
instasync.com/r/AnMaonach
youtube.com/watch?v=ydZSuX2bzmI
vimeo.com/157812490
youtube.com/watch?v=HnyeXBbzhR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget about my bike, Ash Ketchum! I'm gonna follow you til you pay me back!

Are you trying to make me cry??

Goodbye, old buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFUi9DITLRI

Faggot did it literally for butterfree pussy. Worst bro.

It's name is Pikachu

youtube.com/watch?v=x0l0FHTrN9s

But seriously, it's been almost 20 years, will he ever win?

I can't believe how many Pokemon this shitter released. How can he even consider himself a trainer?

To be fair, he's keeping his best ones at Oak's.

I remind another closing episode theme in first season

>montage with the opening playing
Fucking hell.

Just re-live it.

Forward to 17:00:

vimeo.com/157811924

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrdWpWqVpQ

>that feel when charizard is fighting magmar on the volcano

>Pikachu used it's tail as a ground and dodged the electric shock!

DIGGLET DIG DIGGLET DIG
TRIO TRIO TRIO

This was such a fun show

Why do I have the voice of the kid brainwashed by Hypno pretending to be Bulbasaur stuck in my head to this day?

This time, he just might.

Pikachu, Electric attack!

Did he actually pay her back? The bike costs 1 mil if I remember correctly.

Pretty certain she got a new bike somewhere down the line, which is ultimately why she left the show.

By the time they came back to Viridian City after their journey in Johto and was about to go separate ways, Nurse Joy had fixed her bike.

And so, with a new friend and ally, and Misty left behind, Ash continues on his quest to become a Pokémon Master.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUvO-CR1DM

How many Pokemon has Ash even caught in 20 years? At the rate he goes they discover new species faster than he catches them.

Somewhere between 85-90.

That's ... actually pretty good.

To protect the world from devastation!

youtube.com/watch?v=p09hhXbsB9c

i wonder when they stopped with the catch em all' slogan in the anime

clearly not a focus anymore

He's owned 80 total species, but he has ownership of only 68 at the moment. 29 of those are Tauros. He's had 46 individual Pokémon (not counting the 29 extra Tauros) in Pokéballs.

This show could be genuinely funny when it wanted to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-VYoTCzO4
youtube.com/watch?v=pe5XD9Hyoj0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nkdiq4CdyNk
youtube.com/watch?v=EMpFlQJudIU
youtube.com/watch?v=hJDyRZ0c7yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hxEFI4dmIIc

Mind you, a lot of it is thanks to based 4kids.

What could you actually do with a herd of Tauros? Start a dairy farm? Beef farm?

>Mind you, a lot of it is thanks to based 4kids.
4kids has its moments

youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI
feels like any dub OP should be cringe but not this

Who the hell is that narrator though

Here is the best Pokemon Doujin.

i can still see her belly button and vagina bones

Where did it all go so wrong Sup Forums? Where did the magic go?

This reminds me, I rewatched the first 9 seasons of Pokemon recently (encompassing everything up to Hoenn) and I couldn't believe how many references/allusions to Japan culture there were; moreover that my juvenile mind had so thoroughly whitewashing my recollection of them.
Admittedly they became less frequent after Johto, and were never as abundant as during the first season, but I can see now why there were so many reactionary complaints of "Japanese brainwashing" from the jingoist conservative crowd in Pokemon's halcyon days.

Pic somewhat related. I'd be otherwise unconvinced but the hat-hair makes me think this is a Jojo reference.

Magic died when they tried to expand beyond Gen 1. Later gen monsters simply have bad design/poor artwork.

>Pic somewhat related. I'd be otherwise unconvinced but the hat-hair makes me think this is a Jojo reference.
It's not, is just a stereotypical banchou attire.

>Dairy Farm
>With Tauros

I don't think milking would go the way that you would expect.

I really want the Pokemon anime to be good. But I guess we got Origins for that.

Pokemon will never be good. Misty will never come back. Jessie and James will never get married.

Would you?

Yes.
Yes I would.

Every damn day

I'd rather that one brown Nurse Joy.

>Origins
>good

Well, it's not like you'd know any of the references were Japanese unless you were Japanese or a SEA kid maybe.

> I'd be otherwise unconvinced but the hat-hair makes me think this is a Jojo reference.
They're standard ouendan outfits. JoJo didn't invent that.

And they still have tons of references. Jessie dressed up as Sachiko Kobayashi a couple episodes back.

>> Not linking to the Pikachu's Jukebox version
Come on bro
youtube.com/watch?v=TN2RFgD_QbE

>I'd be otherwise unconvinced but the hat-hair makes me think this is a Jojo reference.
It's not.

>JoJo reference
This meme needs to die.

You already met our new queen??

Met and fapped to.

True, but despite 4kids' rampant censorship and alterations it's still crazy how much got through.

I know the outfit's origin/theme, and it's a dubious conclusion to make, but the fused hair/hat thing is what makes me err on the side of it being a Jojo reference.
Also I don't even like Jojo that much; I'm not "reaching" or searching for some kind of "affirmation of taste" here.

You Jojofags probably believe Jojos invented mullets too.

>True, but despite 4kids' rampant censorship and alterations it's still crazy how much got through.
Because there's only so much you can change by just rewriting dialogue.

This is the kind of stuff that's ok to stream. I'm a based madman though and have 2tb HD with every pokemon episode/season in nip and english and other pokemon crap.

>and english
why

You didn't seriously not grow up watching Pokemon, did you?

Not in English.

Why would you have later episodes in English? It's not even the same dubbers as what you grew up on.

I'm like you, but to save space on my hard drives, I'm actually buying the DVDs and shit. Got all of OS, Orange Islands, and the first season in Johto. Also have the BluRay movie 3 pack that came out just a while ago as underwhelming as it is.

Why doesn't a stupid hat surprise me anymore in the Pokemon franchise.

>later episodes
The poster linked an OS episode, which is accepted as a good dub here.

4kids did a sensational job with Pokemon.

Who wouldn't?

Only posted that because there aren't any good Youtube links. Those episodes uploaded on Vimeo were used for a /vp/ groupwatch live stream (which is still going), but they're actually pretty great quality for a stream. Either way, it's the best method to show off the best parts.

>Perfectly good thread
>Ruin it with waifufag tier list shitposting
What else should have I expected

Also for those who are curious, I think it's some way through Johto now.

instasync.com/r/AnMaonach

>4kids did a sensational job with Pokemon.
Fun fact most people don't know: The 4kids dub was considerably more accurate than the TPCi dub despite all the claims you often see to the opposite.

It's that guy that always comes into Pokemon threads to shit them up. I'm pretty sure he made that list himself as bait.

>that johto ED
The cheese is strong.

I've never seen any claims to the opposite.
I've never seen anyone defend the TPCi dub or prefer it over 4kids.

>It's a hat

Also, B2W2 male protagonist having a palm tree for his hair. I know, it's not the hat that's silly there but it looks equally as dumb.

Oh I know that user. I lurk /padt/ too.

Ah, I remember this episode.
Rock types aren't even actually weak to water they're just fucking pussies.

People defend it by saying it's more accurately translated.

It's not bait but it's important to tell new people how their waifus are rated, with my expertise they might develop excellent waifu taste.

When that mid DP episode got subbed the other day I compared it to the dub for the hell of it. The dub had it fair share of rewrites and about 5 outright mistranslated lines in the first 10 minutes alone.
The mistranslations included Google Translate-tier shit like "格闘 エスパータイプのポケモンだな。" being dubbed as "She's fighting a Psychic type Pokemon."

Would you?

Yes.

Not that it matters, but is there a dick there or not?

Some of those battle themes were based as fuck

That's really all it has going for it and occasional "censoring" that's more like decensoring. Everything else is pretty shit. It's like how OS tried keeping original scores and shit but then changed the writing and did censoring. They're both shit.

The point is that it's NOT more accurate, though

Misty is cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydZSuX2bzmI

The Pokemon Center somehow restored her charred bike and gave it back to her for free.

And Misty apparently realized that the only thing tying her to Ash was that bike, and now that she got it back, she decided to go home. She literally followed someone through three fucking regions just for a bike.

She must have really, REALLY loved that bike.

>Kanto Ash: Was lazy, never trained properly, regularly tried to take the easy way out, relied immensely on luck and was given half his badges as freebies. He also literally never used Pidgeotto in a proper battle that didn't involve Team Rocket. He was so shitty a trainer that his Charizard refused to obey him and his incompetence cost him the battle against Richie.

>Current Ash: A serious trainer who's always eager to train. Kind and respectful towards his Pokemon, but gets strict if they fuck around too much. Isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty and putting himself through the grinder when training. Loves battles and always trying to battle stronger and stronger opponents. Every single one of his Pokemon respects and adores him.

What the fuck happened?

They just used that as an excuse to replace her. She traveled with Ash because she yearned for adventure.

Because adventure was the only thing that could filled the bike-shaped hole in her heart.

She gave her virginity that bike, user.

Speaking of this show's OST, can anyone tell me what plays at 10:56 of this episode?

vimeo.com/157812490

Can't find it anywhere.

Is this a skinfold? Just how fat is Dawn?

He grew up.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnyeXBbzhR4

Go back to your /vp/ circlejerk you underage autist.

>Charizard disobeying him
>Because of incompetence
Ash did nothing wrong for that to happen. Charizard was just an asshole.

Remember that Pikachu fried May's bike too.
And Dawn's I think.
He's doing it because he knows his buddy needs a female companion. Pikachu is secretly the best wingman.