PROVE ME THAT JEWS AREN'T GOOD GUYS

Without them we would be living in Stone age. We are moving to the GREAT FUTURE.
> Jews or people of Jewish descent have been recipients of all six awards, including 41% of economics, 28% of medicine, 26% of physics, 19% of chemistry, 13% of literature and 9% of all peace awards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Anti-Christian
>Good

shoo merchant

Jews were suppressed for hundreds of years. Their "success" is more of a modern thing.

Noble prize is biased towards "politically correct" research.

The Jews who were involved in the Manhattan project were denied these awards.

A fucker like Howard Hughes, Robert Oppenheimer, or any scientist that is too macho or badass won't get such an award.

Lit, peace, and economics awards are bullshit. Best commie wins.

Noble prize was established by some dude who felt guilty for making dynamite or TNT.

And he didn't award a math prize because a mathematician cucked him.

The vast majority of Jews were poor, marginalized, or pretty much normal... serf tier until modern times.

When the Rotchschilds got big, their fortunes started turning. Took a long time for the Rothschilds to lobby all of the European royalty to lay off Jews.

Jews weren't getting anywhere until the protestant reformation weakened the Catholic church and the protestant Christian nobles started dealing with Jewish moneylenders more often.

Also they surely got a large share of Fields Medals and Wolf Prizes in mathematics.

Remember the Noble prize is a sham because it's about awarding scientists who engage in research that furthers the "peace" agenda.

It isn't "biggest baddest mad scientist" award.

Maybe some fucker should establish the Lex Luthor award for rewarding scientists who make breakthroughs in shit that advances mankind towards evil or good.

Some morally neutral award that recognizes who the biggest, baddest motherfucker among geniuses really is.

The first one goes to Oppenheimer for the nuke. Then we have another one for the team who invented the first fighter drones or stealth fighters.

no. just no
u re fucking stupid, ancap

same can be said about the development of the nobel peace prize my reddit friend

> muh nobel prize is fake
> muh christianity is good

So, no arguments?

yikes, mispelled Nobel... fuck. Oh well. Can't edit.

pic related is responsible for an entirely erroneous view of the universe. a view that will change the species in grey ayyys

they're smart and smart people are never good

This. These kikes bow down to Molech now.

They've been sabotaging the developments for centuries. The countries always prosper as far as they decided to ban them or reduce their rights to prevent their greed to corrupt a nation

Germany gave the jews back their rights about 1900.
What happend? - they backstabbed germany during ww2, making profit and taking almost full influence while the brave germans fought for their country.
Can you imagine what it feels like, coming back from the front to see that 'investors' and alike corrupted your nation and even completely take over in the weimar republic?

Jews are like any other sub-population of white people with an average IQ of 115. For instance families of protestant clergy, families of engineers, families of noble people, etc. However due to their genetics being selected for business success, they are incredibly good at marketing themselves through academic branding.

Einstein made numerous insanely good findings, however he did work off of numerous pre-existing theories as established by Poincare, Lorentz, Maxwell, etc who laid the ground-work for relativity, energy-mass equivalence, transformations, etc. His colleagues/friends even admitted to helping him in laying the ground-work for the invariance principles of his equations. He also made a few mathematical mistakes that no one likes to bring up nowadays. Similarly for his work with electro-magnetism. Why isn't Poincare the synonym for genius nowadays? Well, he was focused on doing research and not jerking off his credentials in public. The give-away for this is Einstein's essay that he penned in support of communism. It displays none of the characteristic genius of this man, but does demonstrate his desire to be a public intellectual. Very similar to Chomsky in that regard. Wonder what else those two thinkers have in common...

I wish Jews would just stay in science and out of politics, and then there would be no problem.

>We are moving to the GREAT FUTURE.
Jews are actually getting dumber because intermarriage is so common, over 50% in the West, and secular Jews are having less children. The future is Asian.

Kenites , Khazars are not Biblical Israelites... these LARPers are Khazars, Kenites, Not Adamic Israelites... Nikola Tesla, a Christian Adamic is responsible for most of the technological advancements that exist today...

>PROVE ME THAT JEWS AREN'T GOOD GUYS

Abrahamic Monotheists go to hell for eternity and/or have their souls destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ

modern pharisees worship the evil talmud. Einstein was a fraud, so was Salk, every joo inventor or scientist in history seems to have stolen a goy idea or invention. take your joo Rockefeller medicine industry and kys

i cant believe such a thread even exists i mean jeez din du nuthin am i right i mean this guy says 6-3 = 6 its true right?

Like asians are any better, ching chong scum

I wish Jews would wake up to this. They're valuable, and they're not shepherding their value. They're powerful, and they're not making good use of their power. A great deal of this cultural slide is not NECESSARY. It's what Jews have done with the media, and they have done to themselves what they are doing to their host culture. I'd rather they lead by example.

einsteins shit was fuckin stolen and the nazis already had plans for the atom bomb we literally stole that from them, really the only things jews brought was music and some culture, tesla brought modern day electricty and germans invented most shit. The nazis could have won the war if they made the fist atom bomb and dropped it on new york we would have probably surrendered.

>Kenites , Khazars are not Biblical Israelites... these LARPers are Khazars, Kenites, Not Adamic Israelites

The original Israelites were LARPers in the first place regardless of whoever claims to be or is Jewish now. That's why they go to hell like the disgusting, degenerate, sewer rats they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU