Blackface Liberal Bullies

This instagram makeup artist is being cucked by outrage cult bullies. She posted her recreation of the makeup used in Tyler The Creator's "Dat boy" featuring a form of "BLAAACKFACE!" even though she continually reiterated the context.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q09vYaTMM8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's been intimidated and bullied enough that she took down the photo and posted this reply. and in the comments of this post are even more cucks talking shit. what kind of fucing world do we live in.

Oh boy first response better not mess up

How does blackface even stack up to other types of racism tho? Seems harmless and silly to me

looks like Priya Price.

because blacks in america arent smart enough to face their real problems.

That isn't even fucking blackface.

Using make-up to authentically imitate another ethnicity isn't the same as caking on paint to exagerate the most sterotyped facial features of a race.

Look at the joy on this negro's face. He loves being imitated.
Only oversensitive cuckolds are offended by 'blackface'

The proper response is leaving the post up and telling the whiners to fuck off.

pink skirt next to darkie has a muffin top already

Why are you eyeing a minor's mid-drift . . .

Thats cool as fuck. This is why liberals are retarded. They'll shit all over cool things because ONE PERSON gets offended and ruin it for everyone.

It's ironic that they paint themselves as colorful when their ultimate aim is just a single shade of beige because thats the least offensive one.

I honestly kind of hope Muslims win the culture war because when they start murdered fags, trans and strip womens rights they'll have no one to blame but themselves.

Racism, therefore not harmless. Simple.

How is painting your skin "harmful"? Does it cause physical harm to see someone in Blackface? If not and it's just about hurt feelings then you're the problem but no worries here I'll teach you a rhyme to help you cope in the future

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT BLACKFACE CAN NEVER HURT ME

Is this harmful or is it silly?

A better question is, why aren't you?

Their outrage is a way to signal their virtue, their social competence at strictly adhering to virtue, and an outlet for their sadistic impulses. Kind of like a psychopath scoresheet.

Seriously, stop being pussies and apologizing for shit that isn't your fault

This. Their greatest fear is being considered unpopular by their peers so they'll say or do literally whatever it takes to not lose social media "friends"

They never accept apologies anyway

Just own it with lots of confidence

This must be because Pewdiepie said nigger though

youtu.be/Q09vYaTMM8c

me on the left