Quote-thoughtful-white-people-know-they-are-inferior-to-black-people-malcolm-x-123-85-54.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/71321416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is enrichment at its finest

SHITTED.COM MEMES
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/71321416

Thoughtful white people know mullatos and quadroons are the absolute worst kind of niggers.

1 in 412 million pure blacks are geniuses, 1 in 939,323 are capable of doing any job, 1 in 261 are college worthy, and 44% are incapable of working any job.

Full Quote.

“Thoughtful white people know they are inferior to black people. Anyone who has studied the genetic phase of biology knows that white is considered recessive and black is considered dominant. When you want strong coffee, you ask for black coffee. If you want it light, you want it weak, integrated with white milk. Just like these Negroes who weaken themselves and their race by this integrating and intermixing with whites. If you want bread with no nutritional value, you ask for white bread. All the good that was in it has been bleached out of it, and it will constipate you. If you want pure flour, you ask for dark flour, whole-wheat flour. If you want pure sugar, you want dark sugar.”

Anger , becomes fear then hate . WHY do you hate because you know ?

>niggers comparing themselves to shit
Was he our guy?

Didn't this nigger need a gun to feel safe?

Ahh I see, like dark clouds create chaos and ruin good weather, and the white ones leave you alone. Like when fruits are bruised and beat up they turn brown, then start to decompose, or brown like the shit that comes out of your asshole and dirties up a white toilet bowl.

Well ask yourself, would you want your pretty white teeth to be the same shade as shit?

Freaking fine by me. Go away to be "strong" in Africa

Freaking fine by me. Go away to be "strong" in Africa
>Sage btw

The fear in you. The hate its all because you KNOW

Shep em back to Africa.

>44%
My bad. 56%.

Niggers are feared for a reason, they're violent and subhuman. You're welcome.

>food analogy
Jesus Chirst X really was a nigger.

>jewish
>OUR
every. fucking. time.

>food analogies

Niggers thinking they're superior while Africa has contributed nothing to the civilized world

>Whites built everything in the modern world. >Niggers created a pointy stick, gangrape, murder, and aids.

Feels bad being inferior to the superior nigger.

so superior

The only thing he hated more than a white was a Jew. He was half way there if it wasn't for his incessant need to pick up a copy of a copy of a Jew religion and ascribe to it. He might've been the one to lead them all back.

Was he the first Black Fedora tipper?