Be bong

>be bong
>become dog food

PITBULLS. ARE. NIGGER. DOGS.

Truly a nigger dog.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Your neighbor got a doberman specifically to kill you, you stupid paki cunt

If I were your neighbor and caught you fucking with my dog I would unironically shoot you with my AR, which you stupid bongs can't even get

good job, i once hit and killed one with my car

'Probably' = we don't know for sure but go ahead and print it for news bait

The fuck is "crack cocaine"?

lol brazil will never get to experience the joys of adulterated cocaine.

enjoy your 100% pure stimulant you pleb.

>Tough guy making things up on the internet
Nobody thinks you're cool bro, we know you'd quiver at even the thought of stepping out of your parents' basement.

It's either crack or cocaine.
I never heard of "crack cocaine", i think it doesn't even exist.

Remeber that if you bully doggi you die like doggi you subhuman pieces of steaming shit

Staffordshires are different breeds from pitbulls.

crack IS cocaine

Crack is made from cocaine

Crack is the process done to the cocaine which is the base substance in crack. Goddamn, BRs are worse than their holier-than-thou causcasoid counterparts

Damn I can't imagine fighting off a cracked out pit bull

Guys... what if you mix Crack AND Cocaine?

I hope that doggo had a license for that crack cocaine.

>Mario Perivoitos
U wot m8?

idk, i guess ill end up in the cartel doing more coke and decapitating other mexas.

jesus fucking christ you guys, i know what crack is. we are the leaders of consumption.
i'm basically saying that it's either crack or cocaine. unless the fucking dog used both.

you question was "what is crack cocaine", we told you that is crack, that is made from cocaine. what are you bitching about? are you on a bad mood cuz you havent eat your sopa de macaco today?

Oh the thread goes quiet now that it's not a Brit that died.

What a shame..

Cool story bro, you can strangle my dog any time

Pitbulls aren't dogs tho. They're like niggers, aka not human

Of course it'a black dog

read again, slowly this time.
i've already told you that i know what is crack and what is cocaine. now answer me what is "crack cocaine". you'll get there paco.

>dogs aren't human

what a revelation

Pitbulls aren't actually a breed, they're just a word used to describe a mutt that looks a certain way. It's why the statistics are so skewed. Any big mutt can be called a pitbull, there isn't pedigreed pitbull breeding. That's why it's so retarded when Sup Forums shits all over them like they're some killer breed when it's just a slang term. "Pitbull mauls toddler to death" is better clickbait than "large mutt sharpè, bulldog, chow, staffordshire, Rottweiler mix mauls toddler to death".

So fucking cute.
I want to sniff and softly bite its ear.

It's a longer way to say crack

can't even trust black dogs wtf

CRACK
IS
COCAINE
CRACK COCAINE IS THE VARIETY
CRACK FOR SHORT
KYS

Seems like a hero dog to me. Recognized its owner was a piece of shit and took action to remedy that error.

gas the pitbulls
Animal wars now

Wtf it's not.
Crack comes from cocaine, it envolves a lot more chemicals to turn it into a cheaper, more dangerous drug.
Do you think the average brazilian druggie has money even for the lowest quality cocaine?
No, they buy crack. And it literally became and epidemy in big cities, because it's so cheap and vicious. Just google "cracolandia" if you want to see what hell looks like.

The full name of crack is crack cocaine, you imbecile. Crack is a shorthand name for it.