HOLY SHIT COLUMBINE 2.0 IS HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT COLUMBINE 2.0 IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13923371
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U
documentcloud.org/documents/3989824-Christopher-Sean-Harper-Mercer-My-Manifesto.html
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Spokane
youtube.com/watch?v=4HsYMgn9aHs
youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E
youtu.be/8T2Na5wpksA
youtu.be/yiSBvBg9Er4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably basketball americans just settling scores with each other over smudged Pumas...

>Spokane
Surprise, surprise... Only question I have is it Surenos or Nortenos related?

Goddammit

STICKY WHEN?????

>it's fucking real
oh shit

THE SCANNER SAYS MULTIPLE PEOPLE WOUNDED!!! THE POLICE ARE BLOCKING OFF THE AREA

Just put up pic on fox. Looks arab.

Well Sup Forums who do you think it was?
strawpoll.me/13923371

More like Irish.

"The local FOX station is reporting that multiple people have been injured and a suspect is in custody.
BREAKING: We are now learning 6 victims are being sent to sacred heart hospital
"

is real.

You know the drill fellas

>Start looking for "crisis actors wanted" on the net for the past few weeks
>Look for "victims" to have the same first and last initial (Ex: Heather Hayer)
>Look for it to be specifically mentioned that the shooters are white, alt right lovers, who were toting AR 15 AUTOMATIC rifles.
>Look for the "shooter" to have been having racist thoughts, and a browser of 4 chan
>Look for weird names of places the occult like to use during a false flag. Example: (((Freeman)))) high school

When do we start setting up detention camps for white males? They are too dangerous to let loose.

I think it was either a psychotic idiot. Or more likely, a Jew false flag. Just like 90 percent of the other school shootings have been.

You disgusting plargarist. Quit stealing CNNs banner message

I guess the game isn't over yet because they're going after your guns still

Wait a while.

Yesterday I've seen somebody posting that the US congress was going to discuss a law that would take suppressors from the NFA list, somebody claimed that there will be some shooting before that happens and it won't pass.

Pretty sure there was an user saying there would be a false flag today, however 1 dead and 6 injured is nothing.

>lse flag today

shit, i seem to remember that too...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U

Lol how liberals stop a school shooting

SHOOTER UPLOADED THIS TO HIS FACEBOOK BEFORE KILLING

documentcloud.org/documents/3989824-Christopher-Sean-Harper-Mercer-My-Manifesto.html

so how many dead?

1, didn't even try for the high score

If they actually cared about saving lives they'd be teaching and conditioning people to swarm active shooters, even if it's toddlers.

fake as sandy hookers?

Where the fuck do I know Spokane from?
Has anything happened there?

>documentcloud.org/documents/3989824-Christopher-Sean-Harper-Mercer-My-Manifesto.html
If this is real... pretty fucking pathetic.

looks like a bernout

spokane seems like the right place for something like that to happen

I feel like I've heard it on COPS before.

Is that Anthony Cumia?

Confirmed suspect reportedly driving way.

Cumia the Crimerian

OLD

ME: Bravo!

>Start looking for "crisis actors wanted" on the net for the past few weeks
>Look for "victims" to have the same first and last initial (Ex: Heather Hayer)
>Look for it to be specifically mentioned that the shooters are white, alt right lovers, who were toting AR 15 AUTOMATIC rifles.
>Look for the "shooter" to have been having racist thoughts, and a browser of 4 chan
>Look for weird names of places the occult like to use during a false flag. Example: (((Freeman)))) high school

>documentcloud.org/documents/3989824-Christopher-Sean-Harper-Mercer-My-Manifesto.html

>half black raised by single mom hates black men and liberals and believes in voodoo

Keep me updated Burgers.

This guy was looney toons

Grew up there, Spokane is on COPS like every other segment. High school I went to had a shooting and two bomb threats while I was there. Not a bad town otherwise

>curly hair
>nose
JEW

"WHY WONT DRUMPF BAN GUNS????????? WHIT SUPREMACIST 12 YEAR OLDS ARE THE MAJORITY OF GUN PURCHASES IN AMERICA???? BAN THE /K/LAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>2Spooky4bigguy

Wow. I unironically heard Gunnery Sgt. Hartmanns Voice during this.
"Holy Jesus.
What is that?
WHAT the fuck is that?
WHAT IS THAT PRIVATE PYLE?"

This shit gave me cancer

That's they guy who drove from wales and crashed near a mosque in London. In a rented van.

Ban schools

TLDR

Rundown for the last or illiterate?

based back guy

Spokane, my hometown. Surprised someone there is sober enough to shoot up a school.

Under fucking rated. Source:recently went through all the available "History Channels:Gangland" on YouTube.

Kind of looks French

>Looks arab.
Sure thing, rabbi, it also kinda looks like your brother. Oy gevalt!

not again, NOT AGAIN!

HE CAN'T! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

As someone from Spokane it's a pretty fucked up town so there is a high chance this isn't a false flag, just saying.

Kek. "Conspirators wanted for staged mass shooting" Yeah bro, sounds like the government, who has shit tons of human resources, would need to hire Craigslist actors.

>Elliott Rodgers
>This guy
2 examples of race mixed shooters.

Yup, wait for the reload and GO! They can shoot one person with the balls to stand up to them, but not 200.

He's not the actual suspect btw, that's the guy who rammed the Muslims in the uk.

Hello friends

Who said that it had to be the government?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Spokane

This.

They're saying that this is the guy

Looks crazy as shit, right?

Yes that's the joke.

Americans why do you guys love to shoot up schools so much?Its because you hate the absolute state of the american education?

>when Russian state media used this pic during Cville

>Resources to plan shooting
>Overall plan outweighs risk with reward
>Plans on CL.

Lol This is why they haven't taken over yet then, boss.

..literally Cumia.

It's south of Spokane, in a town called Rockford. It's not looking good for us. Here's the demographics of Rockford according to the 2010 census:

>92.6% White, 0.4% African American, 3.0% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 1.7% from other races, and 1.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.0% of the population.

THIS GUY POSTS THE SAME GUY IN EVERY THREAD IT'S NOT HIM; HERE'S THE DUDE FILMING IN THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT

You think it'd be more sophisticated but the bonds that hold us down are laughably weak. Not really all that surprising given the fact that our enemies are women, niggers, Jews, and other retarded subhumans. If whites got off their ass for a day we could destroy the whole rotten structure.

Jeremy Spokane, Washington. Ooo oooo ooo oooo oooo oooo oooo oooo oooo oooo oooo

Antwan Kumiyya must be stopped!

That's considered "male"?

>be american
>get shot

Can any Washington fags get a couple pics of the dolls please??

youtube.com/watch?v=4HsYMgn9aHs

Must be another whiteboy

That's not him either. Definitely seen that guy's mugshot before.

While Im still inclined to skepticism on the crisis actor thing, this is literally the most logical excuse I've ever heard for flimsy conspiracy theories

Anthony Weiner has really gone down hill

Please, purge this gay earth.

You're right. That guy did some other shit.

These two, however, tried to buy weed at the store in Spokane and after being denied are believed to have kidnapped the budtender.

Spocompton
or
Spokanastan

District 81 lockdown already lifted. 1 dead 4-6 injured. Happened outside of Spokane. Very small farming city.

Dude its a school shooting,ofc it was a white kid

1 dead 6 injured so far lads. Shit score desu.

> Not knowing who Same Hyde is...

No doubt inspired by this an hero. youtu.be/3uyeHBbpK7E

It's practically their national sport. Should incorporate this into the Olympics or something with actors and paintballs in a mock school building competing for the best high score. Extra points for r9k-tier back stories and backgrounds for the 'athletes' with judging on quality of manifestos.

Homos. All they needed to do was blow each other and none of that serial killing would have needed to happen. Just a couple of brokeback high school boys scared to come out of the closet.

Randy Star did it finally. youtu.be/8T2Na5wpksA

The high score's Korean (of course).

What could have been. youtu.be/yiSBvBg9Er4

This is the guy who ran over some Muslims in london
Fake and gay

Btw OP,isnt this like Columbine 30.0?

>there is shit in my toilet