KyoAni

>Phantom World 2,952

Oh shit! They won't survive another flop!

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/search/image/0TK5w5KssPIcqbur83EGSg/
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=2894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>about to break even
I was pretty sure PW was going to flop too.

Kyoani has build an exceptional system that is fool proof.

>owns most of their I.P.s which expand inoto various forms of media
>owns their own online store which they don't report the sales of
>award winning quality and professionalism that is admired world wide
>doesn't outsource their works to other studios
>has normal budgets
>staff gets paid a good amount and not slave wage
>animators are so well experienced and have a good system in place they make it seem like normal series is a high budget production
>their animation school is raising a new generation of artist with passion for the medium, artists that may work for Kyo-ani or for other studios in the future

You're right.

Violent Ever Garden is going to save KyoAni.

>hibikeks
lolmaou

>>doesn't outsource their works to other studios
even the background or the mundane details?

Yes

I'm still amazed that anyone can actually have a low opinion of Hibike. There's nothing at all offputting or offensive about it, it's just an extremely well executed story.

Time for Haruhi S3

Only butthurt /u/fags dislike it.

Insufficient nudity

those are all Sup Forums being tsundere. They actually liked it.

Isn't this just from Amazon only?

didn't people expect this to sell less than 1k?

This is almost as similar as that thread with the Kyoani logo...

did hibike flop or how did it sell? I thought it was pretty well received no?

It sold 8k.

The implied yuri saved it from falling into the abyss

Koito saved it.

Her episode is shit

shiiiitt

It was fine. Much better than Mai's silly backstory or Reina's melodrama that went nowhere.

Years from now, when Phantom World is as old as Haruhi is now, Koito will be the first thing I'll remember about it if someone mentions the show.

desustorage.org/a/search/image/0TK5w5KssPIcqbur83EGSg/
Good work, mods.

I am literally going to marry KyoAni.

Kinda how like Sakaki pops into my head when I hear Azumanga Daioh.

Haruhi S3.

Hyouka S2.

K-on S3.

They still have a lot of aces on their sleeves.

Realistically they would have sold at least twice that amount since a lot of data isn't captured.

>kyoani
>S3

Mai's episode with shota Haruhiko blows her out of the water.

Fight
Fight
Fight

So... did PW not flop after all? I mean it's obviously not a huge success, but those numbers aren't completely terrible, right?

KyoAni actually has the highest success ratio right now. Take the average of every TV anime they've done and compare it to other studios and see for yourself.

Silly pee monster ruined it, but shota Haru's attitude was pretty fun.

Some people actually want Kyoani to fail, Jesus.

What does it matter?

Does the commercial success of a show determine whether or not you like it?

>Hibike S2
>Koe no katachi
>Stealth Haruhi S3 in the making
They are going to be fine.

Stop posting Slutsuka, she isn't cute. Girls need to be under 165 cm to be considered cute otherwise they are a freak show. I can already see the betas responding "I love to be dominated" kek.

I am angry that an anime that I dislike will probably be bought by a large number of Japanese anime fans, so to vent out my frustration, I shall complain about it on Sup Forums and post in the threads of the anime that offends me how much I detest it.
I am happy that an anime that I like will probably be bought by a large number of Japanese anime fans, because it makes me feel like I have good taste when a significant number of people buy it to make it commercially successful, and I shall post this fact every time to remind everyone on Sup Forums that I am now a winner.

>Stealth Haruhi S3 in the making
Delusion.

You don't have to be cute to be second best girl.

Is it average or just first volume?

>People still falling for bait thread.

It's because this season there's no Kyoani show to defend or shit on in Stalker threads

It probably broke even with KyoAni shop sales.

Sup Forums said that it was kyoani the one that released that Haruhi art not so long ago. And something is supposed to happen with that OST release.

>Girls need to be under 165 cm to be considered cute
>Unironically being a manlet

Are you suggesting Mai isn't cute? Bitch I'll fight you.

>Stealth FMP in the making
FTFY

>Sup Forums said that it was kyoani the one that released that Haruhi art not so long ago.
Being commissioned to do cover art for a soundtrack music cd doesn't mean that there's going to be another new anime season of the Melancholy of Harumi Suzumya by the Kyoto Animation-studio.

Do you even lift?

Reina > Reina

No, it was actually my by far favorite show last season. Liked it more than boku dake and konosuba. I'm happy it wasn't as hated as everyone made it out to be.

>he didn't watch rakugo

Nichijou is still their biggest flop, right?

>shoujoshit
Will flop harder than tamako

Who are you quoting?

Your mother

Nichijou sold 6k.

KyoAni's first flop since Nichijou! God save them! Oh, no! Everyone please ignore the fact that they still have the best production values, best business model, and the fact that they're rich enough to lead production committees for a Kodansha IP! Believe me, they're in the red!

They outsource to studios owned by them. Studio Blue, who makes their backgrounds, is a studio in Korea that is owned by KyoAni. Inbetweens are probably done in-house most of the time.

Not owned but they work exclusively for them.

The madmen

>they work exclusively for them

Really?
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=2894

it's okay

theres still time for amagi s2

Nobody wanted to respond to your shitty thread. Don't bother bumping it.

Good luck with that.

>hibikek
nice shitpost fagt

Wait for Koe no Katachi

KYOANI FINDS A WAY

Everytime you make a forced kyoani hate thread like this (and with the kyoani logo), i'll make kyoani appreciation thread so you can't taint the archive with your shit.

Sure thing OP