Why are colleges so ingrained in Marxist indoctrination? It is really sad...

Why are colleges so ingrained in Marxist indoctrination? It is really sad.. Is there a way around it for people to get a decent education or career without turning into a communist??

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/watch-trump-fans-trolled-saying-092219718.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The communists paid special attention to the educators, because they were the gateways to indoctrination.
These people feel like they'd get the upper hand and ascend to the higher echelons in a commie Utopia, all who are below them be damned.

I was a good liberal before I went to college. The brainwashing, militant feminism, and the rest of it had the opposite effect on me. I came out of a top ten school a rabid, militant right winger. Then again I have an IQ of 150, so I saw it for what it was.

Just stay in the Engineering building

If boys are raised not to be pussy cunts, and have strong male figures in their lives who teach them proper values at home, this sort of thing is not nearly as effective. The problem is they have largely succeeded in weakening fathers, coaches, and the family so much that half these kids are fucked before the brainwashing even begins.

I used to think you were joking about this, until I remembered that in 10th grade my World History teacher was an Israeli immigrant

all the niggers and milattos without fathers.. quite funny actually

Well to be fair Politco and 538 are fairly neutral. So I'll give him that.
Silver was in fact the only one that had realistic odds for the election and not politically influenced meme percentages like .001% chance of Trump winning.

It was always interesting to go to my forensic anthropology class immediately after one of my core brainwashing courses where I was taught about gender and race being a social construct. One hour after the hairy pitted feminist was ramming Her bullshit down our throats, I sat learning how to identify race and sex from skeletal remains. Watching the sjws squirm when discussion of this shit begun was always satisfying. Even there though the professor had to be very careful, especially when discussing the differing characteristics of the cranium. They probably don't teach courses like that anymore.

orchestrated infiltration ever since the 70s

>Why are colleges so ingrained in Marxist indoctrination?
They survive off the government tit.

Did he ever tell you how many times he was gassed during holocaust?

It was a she and she did spend a lot of time manipulating us, showed us All Quiet on the Western Front just to talk about German gullibility.

>some moderate websites
>salon.com
>(((berg)))
Jesus christ

Literally the same thing happened in my archaeology and physical anthropology classes.

yahoo.com/news/watch-trump-fans-trolled-saying-092219718.html

Lol

They are taken care of by the school and thinks if everyone was taken care of like them the world would be great.

These guys never enter the real world.
They go from College -> Grad School -> Ph.D Program -> Teaching.

>berg

what did they mean by this?

What shit hole colleges are you guys going to? I go to a community college at the moment in Arlington TX and have NEVER once experienced the horror stories you guys bitch about. Is it just a moral panic?

is it possible to join a university class as a non student?

intelligent thoughtful people are more likely to excel in academe

by the time you realize how fucked up education is, and how filled your brain is with bullshit, its to late because you are at a age you just want to live comfortably without stress. 30-40 is like the enlightment era where you realize what you could have done with the power of youth.

>Berg

At last I truly see

Ok guys, I'm in a SJW class. It's an elective and there weren't any classes in the morning other than this one.

The first class i've been told by the TA to check my privileged, and I have white privilege. I did nothing other than ask her if she's a post-modern marxist.

I'm planning on staying in the class, it's full year.

What do?

I'm at York University, it's widely known as a SJW campus.