>No more global warming

Other urls found in this thread:

media.tenor.com/images/18c86b51f1e0a493f1985d8e0aff8972/tenor.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did s(he) really fuck Samuel Hydenberg?

SAGE

(you)

Ah Sup Forums always dodging hard questions

Yeah it's pretty puzzling when men accuse women of being driven by emotions when the men here are clearly driven by rage and hatred 100% of the time

Men are hypocrites and I'm glad they're being feminized by society

Who the fuck will defend the damn country in case of invasion?
Who the fuck will rist their lives to put out fires and save asses?
Who the fuck will clean sewers and do other dirty jobs?
Who the fuck will risk their asses working in mines so your useless ass can have energy?

It's like you libs are fucking braindead.

would fuck the shit out of it

Repulsive

>Who the fuck will defend the damn country in case of invasion?
Maybe if men werent so aggressive there wouldnt be invasions or such

Feminized men are passive-aggressive and talk behind your back while they smile at you, it's disgusting

Sauce for this fucktoy?

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own cousins.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary.

>Live in a universe where shaving body hair is considered ''taboo''

If we took all beta males and turned them into slaves it would work much better

>EU flag

>less aggressive, it would solve alot of problems
kys faggot
>in all fields

>no more global warming
wat

Listen, if in one country men get feminized, that opens up an opportunity of another country to atatck.
Basically it's an open signal saying "You can attack here without any consequences!".

What you suggest would require all men in the world to simultaneously become feminized, that is impossible logistically and probably financially.
You would also need a consent of all men in the world to become feminized.

Libs and their impossible utopias, as always.

Sure, once we get artificial wombs functional and reliable, we can let a portion of the men feminize themselves and finally rid ourselves of women. For this to work though, you're going to have to pacify third-world regions like the middle east and Africa, probably through mass-killing, or else they'll never be on board due to cultural conflictions. Alternatively, we could just get rid of them altogether, especially the Africans.

There's no reason to keep around feminized men and women; you have one portion of the population which serves the role of male, and one portion which serves as female. If you wish to feminize men, then you must either make the women men, or simply do away with them since their role is now taken by feminine men. It is unreasonable to have both.

name?

holy shit, name?

Dont make me come there and smack u

Cute fags and trap are ok.

MEN ARE GENETICALLY AGGRESSIVE. NO! SHUT UP! YOU ARE THE SEXIST, DICK!

>things feminists actually say

Get raped you stupid dyke

>look I funny I posts funni picture followed by un readable nonsense
Wow you're so cool! What's your tumblr my fellow kek xDD

Everything he said made perfect sense you faggot.

a lot of feminists and numales actually believe this guys

Traps are the final solution to the vaginal jew

Well said based Pole.

are u fucking nigger?

Maybe if you had more brain cells you'd realise your a dumb bitch.

>No more global warming
How'd you get that one? Bitches drive their SUVs to the gym to walk on the treadmill, and always have to have the latest electronic gadget? Maybe more women are vegetarian, but they're still shipping in the Tofu from over half a continent away. Also they buy more useless shit like fancy shoes and purses.

Also SAGE

>if we lived in fantasy world, where the moment we got weak, we'd be conquered by the strong it would be a better place
k

>wouldn't be

do not respond. A thread died for this

The man on the left ??

i love you ashley ;_:

total ayy lmao humanoid

Yeah, what happened to that Lil fellow?

Man I miss Ashley Jones...

you seem like a boy lover

>implying that women cant be aggresive

Even my pysch 101 class from long ago stated that there are little to no differences in the rates on how men and women can be aggressive. Why do you think you cant put 5 women in a room without some random shit starting?

media.tenor.com/images/18c86b51f1e0a493f1985d8e0aff8972/tenor.gif

who will lead out countries, protect our women?
I too am attracted to feminized boys but they're useless in every way except a buddy to kiss your dick and hangout with you

i miss her, she was fun (._. )

So I totally don't understand why chicks are trying to be dudes, then get with dudes. Why not use a double ended dildo? Seems an awful lot of money, pain and time to waste just to be a 'gay dude'. Shit most gay dudes wish they were straight (or at least could stand the smell of 'stanky pussy chicks'. (hint: they usually keep their legs closed enough that you can't smell it bro)

It is true most of women's shit is not even worth dealing with, but there's a few out there that are smart, cool af and don't do all the drama bs.

Just search "ashley jones youtube", she is a real girl though
According to google it's nikki sapphire

You and I both know she's among us and shitposting

fuck your ass, ashley
i'm going to rape ur poop chute just for making this shit thread SAGE