Why hate islam? Islam means no more womans rights bs, no more Jews, no more degeneracy

why hate islam? Islam means no more womans rights bs, no more Jews, no more degeneracy.

>inb4 violence

they use violence because they arent cucked like Christians, they want to kill the Jews and create a better society, fighting Islam is fighting the Jew's war.

Islam is a false religion. The fact your prophet promised you earthly material things in the afterlife such as pussy to fuck just goes to show the lies behind Mohammeds teachings.

all religion is bullshit but Islam is anti-Jew so I dont understand why Sup Forums hates it so much. Let the muslims take and the Jews will all die, wouldn't that be awesome?

Story on picture?

A jewish man had 2 kids; there was a blonde girl who was Islamic. She killed one of the Jew's kids, the end.

Christianity is anti-Jew and the original anti-Jew religion. Islam is a perverse and false religion. You can't follow the devil just because the devil made up a religion that happens to also dislike Jews.

I think we have a greater disdain for Muslims here than Jews. Islam is an abomination and the adherents of that faith are a greater threat than Jews.

How is Christianity anti-Jew when Christians suck up to Jews constantly? At least with Islam you have people who fight, Christianity is the religion of cucks.

So what does she get according to Islam?
72 shota dicks?

How? I feel like you're a Jew. With Islam you can get rid of woman's rights and Jews. Now only men can vote. Society will fix itself at that point. Christians deserve to die for being such cucks.

no more degeneracy.
>but everything is considered degeneracy
How are people going to earn a living?
What are people going to do for fun?
What if you want a science based education?

t. Muhammad Goatfugger

>How is Christianity anti-Jew when Christians suck up to Jews constantly?
Covenant theology is an invention of the 19th century. No Christian up until 1850 ever liked a Jew. There's a reason Jews were persecuted and pogromed for almost 2000 years of Western history. The New Testament is extremely negative towards modern "Jews". Just read the Bible.

>72 jewish shota dicks.

>Christianity is anti-Jew and the original anti-Jew religion
>Doesn't actually call out the Jew

Yeah let's just jump into the jaws of the death cult that has tried over & over & over again to conquer the west.
Its not like our ancestors gave their lives by the millions to prevent exactly what's happening today
Kill yourself op,seriously

Maybe its possible to convince Islam that "enlightened" christians have enough incommon to make a truce. They attack Jews from outside, we attack from inside.

Jews took over the west and made out woman want to fuck niggers. We cant even kill niggers anymore, we have no freedom like we used to. What our ancestors fought for is dead, it is an abomination of what it was supposed to be and needs to burn down. If Islam is the fire that will burn it down Im all for it.

>I know of you who say that you are Jews, but do lie, and are the Synagogue of Satan.
>>For he is NOT a Jew who is one outwardly in the flesh, but in the spirit, and the circumcision is that of the heart.
>You [the Jews] are of your father, the devil, and the works of your father ye will do. He was a liar from the beginning and abode not in the truth.
>The kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
>Because to Abraham and his seed were the promises made, but it sayeth not "seeds" as in many, but "seed" as in one, and to thy seed, which is Christ.
>And if you belong to Christ, then are YOU Abraham's children, and heirs according to God's promise.

Read your Bible, sir.

I'm a Gael you stupid fuck. All we need do is return to our Christian conservatism and traditional values. Christianity has all the answers and everything we need. It's not so much Christianity that's cucked but secular western societies. In my own country until recently we were very conservative Catholics and homosexuality for example was outlawed until the mid 1990s. We still don't allow abortion here and women until fairly recently dressed conservatively and wore head scarfs and perhaps the pendulum will swing back to traditionalism and conservative Christianity.

Because you are squatting on the Homelands.

No it wont, the Jews have too much power, either we fight as Islam does or we sit still as the Jews violate our values and dignity using brainwashing and niggers.

Muzzies lost their connection to G-d. Allah is fake, they're empowered because they've been sitting on the conquered homelands.

You gave the answer yourself.
While Islam is preferable to christianity and judaism because of their acceptance of violence (which sadly is often the only way to get justice nowadays, especially if you do not have the money to bribe the officials), their stance on women's rights is inacceptable. women should be equal to men in both rights and duties, not imprisoned at home and traded like cattle. Somewhat progressive muslims (that have accepted emancipation while still maintaining their acceptance of individual tights and violence) are acceptable, but salafists and similiar fanatics aren't.
And while I can understand the need to reduce jewish and christian influence on society, I do not see any reason to kill them.

Also, though islam can't be disproven as easily as christianity, the idea of a single, omnipotent god simply seems wrong to me. But then again, I'm pagan, so I'm not exactly representative I guess.

Yeah,let Islam in,its not like that's exactly what the Jews,no,
Let's call them by their real name,the Luciferians elites want.
You are short sighted to the max
You worthless Muslim apologist scum

>we don't have the freedom to kill niggers/retake western civilization
BULLSHIT
who tells you that you don't have that freedom? The very ones who enslaved us?

>what is the new testament

Why do you neo nazis photoshop everything? You're ultimately doing a disservice to the cause.

Men actually get shota dicks too. If you read the Q'ran the 72 virgins are boys.

Maybe because muslims conquered 2/3 of the Christian world in its first 200 years of existence, and because they've been trying to invade Europe for about 1400 years. Also, terrorist attacks and wanting to strip us of our rights and traditions.

this

Thats the same logic as killing someone with the flu, you're an ahistorical lazy shitposter.

Muslims, jews and traitors have to get the fuck out of the West. Because when SHTF and there is no law, we'll chop in pieces all mud kike and traitor men women and children.

We could have solved this peacefully, but the left decided that truth and facts are violence, and started to get violent.The carnage that is to come is all your fault.

The problem with all abrahamic creeds is this: if the jews go away, so do major portions of your holy text.
You need the jews to exist in order for your scriptures to make sense. If suddenly all jews were to convert to Islam or Christianity, you would just have to create new jews, and indeed, you have over the years.
None of this is necessary. Fairy tales are for children and old women.

Yeah, but you don't get to drink, or eat pork. I saw the the Jews and Islam kill each other, then eliminate whoever survives.

cuck

It also means no more European culture or any culture at all cheesedick

T.Little Somali resident from Minnesota
Piss off Machmud

Noone will fall form your pedo desert death cult here

Sage
Hide

Everyone hates sand niggers. The world hates them as much as niggers