What's it like working in your country?

What's it like working in your country?

Pros:
>Good pay
>Hard work is generally rewarded
>Abundance of jobs (don't listen to the NEET faggots)

Cons:
>Most jobs can be managed effectively with only 32 work hours a week yet you're working 40+.
>If you stay late at the office you're considered a "hard worker" even though 90% of those people aren't doing any work.
>Most people only stay a job for only 1-2 years so departments are constantly lacking expert knowledge.
>We allow women to work.

Pros:
>?

Cons
>long hours
>shit pay
>bad conditions

Bump

From personal experience

Pros:
You get to go to the US within 3 years if you have a brain. Once there, you can try to stay back and mint money in Dollars which is almost 70 times our currency. You come back and buy a house and are almost set for life.

Cons
There are 1000s like you and once you come back from the US, you never get another chance because it's someone else's turn.

You are a fucking liar...

USA JOB MARKET : Are you Colored ? Are you willing to work 80 hr/weekly ? Are you able to cope with working 2 other jobs while working here ?

+lots of jobs
+lots of variety of jobs
+pay is generally good
+hours are reasonable
+holiday is good
+employee rights are good

-you have to live in London if you want to do anything but retail/construction

Are you uneducated? Are you unmotivated?

Even if you're unintelligent you can work hard and still get a decent degree. Then just show up to work and do a decent job.

Pros: work is never hard
good food

Cons:
we are inefficient as fuck
everything is debated to death and then everyone does what's easiest to do
arrogance is everywhere
ignorance is also everywhere
English skills are so bad, no serious international deal can be done without London or Frankfurt
Everyone thinks dressing perfectly is what makes a good work product

It is generally shit just as the country is a shithole.

>You come back and buy a house and are almost set for life.
Why would you come back instead of having 2 babies who can grow up to be doctors or IT consultants?

Well, you see OP, you've actually presented to us a problem, in that girls that age should not be seen like that.

Where live you my good bribong?

Pros:
"Ay im working,im not a lazy shit"

Cons:
shit salary
everyfuckingthing else

Just look at my flag bro

lol.... to what end ? I have a degree, I have skills outside that degree, what I don't have is 30hrs in a day ..... " Then just show up and work and do a decent job " Then we die and it was all for nothing..... Revolution , Blood, Sorrow, Pain..... Then We the People can start again and rebuild.... then I can show up and do nothing for my entire life.... ensuring future generations can do even better....

Entry-level positions such as cashiers, bag boys, burger-flippers used to belong to white teenagers who learned the value of a wage earned through work. Not to mention all the little skills like showing up on time and making customers happy which makes someone employable.

Because of regulatory laws such as higher minimum wage, a lower maximum number of hours for teens, red tape in hiring and firing employees; it makes sense for the managers in companies like McDonald's to hire low IQ immigrants. These people are were willing to work 39+ hours per week for minimum wage for decades; whereas kids might work for one summer and then go back to school.

Kids who don't work turn to video games like pic related to fill the void from not working.

>Also, if they want spending money to go to the movies or something, they have to hit up their parents for hand-outs.
>Through this process kids learn to become entitled and spoiled.

>Millennials wouldn't be such liberal cucks if there were jobs for them to work since they were 14.

Low wages, but prices aren't high enough to make it a problem. Yet.

Pros:
>cheap pudding
>no speed limits

Cons:
>refugees
>Merkel
>more refugees
>high taxes
>even more refugees
>EU
>so fucking many refugees oh my dog

Pros:
>high minimum wage
>good working conditions and returns
>5 weeks of holiday per year on average
>get money to spent on vacation on a yearly basis
>if you're too dumb, or useless, you can work for the government

Cons:
>no overtime payments
>your boss can slave you out, and get away with it
>office politics are part of the job, any job
>government can force you to take a job, any job, if you have not worked for a while

>We allow women to work.
This is the worst part, i hate women in the office.
Constantly coddled and affirmative action-ed into positions.
They are terrible at everything

they have internet there?

I have only in my cellphone right now because someone stole the internet cables from my neighborhood, that happens a lot here.

>Merkel
Kekked a little

I like you ....

>government can force you to take a job, any job, if you have not worked for a while

That's fucking brilliant, the most anti degenerate thing a country can do. How is that a con?

>What's it like working in your country?

>Pros:
Good protection thanks to labour laws
Best maternity leave laws in EU
Some jobs are easy to find
Majority of workers, on average, are decntly skilled, serious and motivated
Relaxed atmosphere in general.
Pockets of absolute excellence in many fields (Ducati, Lamborghini, Luxottica, Ferrero, Technogym, Beretta, Finmeccanica, Armani, Gucci, etc...)

>Cons:
Very few jobs overall. High youth unemployment and underemployment.
Very high taxes.
Huge difference in pay, workload and law protection between public and private sector (favouring public).
Anti-business, anti-free enterprise culture.
Terribly slow civil law trials.
Backwards business culture.

>Country:
Flag (ITA)

Classic Malandros, those bastards never change.

Fucking this x1000.

I'm not sure chap, I still have time to play

i work for a woman who works for a nigger, both dumber than shit, both diversity hires. right after we put the niggers on the boats we are fixing this women in the workplace shit.

Pretty much this.

Jobs in the south are good pay buy high cost of living.

Jobs in the north aren't that great pay but cost of living is a lot cheaper.

Nice

What state?

Yeah, those fuckers would steal anything

Pros
>Good pay

Cons:
>High taxes
>Poles and Pajeet's taking our jobs

>Country: USA.

> Die with your rage

>How is that a con?
It works for those who think they can get autismbux, benefits for the disabled, and the like without going through a lengthy physical, psychological, and emotional examination.

However, those who lost their jobs and are qualified in some field will be subject to the government's rules and regulations before seeing a dime in benefits. If you don't comply, or you miss a weekly criterium to keep receiving those benefits. The government halts any benefits for you.

Then, in less than a year, you once were someone who had a house, car, and everything fixed, to someone who lives in social housing in the niggerhood with 40k+ in debt with government officials banging your door down because you are behind on paying your taxes.

IT'S FUCKING BASED THAT'S WHAT

PRAISE KEK

Pros:
>massive inequality, so you make 10x more if you can make it to the top
>Abundance of jobs for those with nepotism
>Abundance of jobs for those with great networking
>Abundance of jobs for those with minority status
>Abundance of jobs for those with excellent lying skills to fake it till they make it

Cons:
>massive inequality, so you make scraps more if you can't make it to the top
>It's who you know, not what you know
>Must lie about experience when trying to get an entry-level job
>Must have networking to get a job unless minority status
>Women entering workforce has wrecked our wages
>Parents who got laid off are very forgiving of their kids going NEET in the current job climate and indefinitely living at home

Source: I was unemployed with a degree in chemistry for three years, worked for a year and a half in a $15 an hour job I got with nepotism and lies, then went full NEET to where I am now. Absolutely no fucking regrets.

amazing could not complain i mean absolutly swell the idf is not on this board at all l

Pros
>bunda
>sopa
Cons
>brazilians

Pros
>You can get away with not doing anything as long as you know how to pretend you're doing a hard work
>???
Cons
>See above, one out of 10 guys do most of the job
>Unemployment skyrocket
>Laws that encorages working for a year and doing nothing half year
>There's no meritocracy of any kind, only friends and family of the high ranks are allowed to have some power and comfy job, private or public sector
>Even when you study, you end up working for free
>"I don't speak english"

But then shitalian hobbits proceed to screech bow """""""superior"""""" and uncucked compared to Germans and Nordics they are

Pros
?
Cons
You know them already

you use ellipses like a fucking woman

VISA restrictions. Everyone comes back within 5-7 years. Unless you can attract a white female to mate with, which is rare.

Gayest shit I've ever read, and I once read half of a gay star trek fan-fic before I realized what was going on.

Cons:
1-Massive inequality
2-Very low wages even in many fields that require qualification
3-Absurdly high cost of living, especially in the big cities
4-Most people live in debt servitude
5-High unemployment
6-Commuting is hell in the cities
7-etc, etc, etc...

Pros:
1-The weather is fine most of time

Norwegian, ignore the danish flag.

Pros:
>Good pay
>Short hours, typically lots of benefits even for entry level positions
>Literally can't be fired unless you're a retard
>Everyone goes home at 4 or you're pretty flexible when it comes to work, can work at home.
>5 weeks of holiday, not included the 15 or something public holidays
>Julebord

Cons
>Barely anything gets done, most people are retarded or lazy.
>Most people don't have any clue on how to work with IT.
>You'll see women and minorities get promoted because of obvious reasons
>Fucking hard to get a job these days, 500 applicants on a job, even the entry level ones
>If you do good and rise high above, you make hell of a lot less than your European and American counterparts
>You need a master's degree to get a good job, especially if you're young
>Taxes
>Julebord

I live in a (((city))) and I've never seen an Indian man with a white women

Pros;
>lenient working condition
>highly industrialized, at least if you live in the metropolitan
>you can steal every single day and no one knows

Cons;
>cheap
>dirty
>rain a lot
>full of bigotry
>not very foreigner friendly

What does this have to do with working?

Mechanical Engineer in oil&gas
Pro:
> Good pay
> Very good overtime
> Interesting work

Con:
> Long days, +70 hour weeks
> The eternal (((bicycling))) middle manager
> Women gets promoted and mollycoddled compared to males gets put in front of a firing line the moment they sneeze.
> Extreme stress, most males are bald or balding after 5 years
> Office cliques
> Workhorses are thrown into the grinder to pick up the slack from the regular joes that slack off.
> I earn marginally more than someone sweeping the factory floor.

I was more happy when I was a simple worker sweeping the factory floor, than now we're i am designing complicated machinery for the lucky fucking workers/slackers who earn 3 times my salary.

i know that feel bro

---Pros---
-Free 2 years public uni
-High wage for programmers and basically anyone who has even basic knowledge of how to use PCs
-Legal weed

---Cons---
-SJWs
-High living expenses
-Homeless

San Francisco is one hell of a drug

Good pay
Easy work
40 hr week but i get around 50 hours

boring
Seasonal jobs
Very boring

MSME here, exactly this. Most women are incompetent, but I work with a few I respect a lot (mostly because they're good at their jobs, which are mostly sales or project/product management)