This will trigger the lefty antifa

>This will trigger the lefty antifa

>not voting for npd
jew lover

>National Bolshevik

unironically voting for nazis... you know Sup Forums is satire right?

>This will trigger the lefty antifa

I was ns, but now I'm Templar, later I'm tree huger, but in fact I'm everything and nothing at same time, I am alpha and omega, beginning and the end.

Still
>not voting for NPD
jew lover
kys

FDP [x] [x] DFP

>Unironically voting for a partie that is ruled by confidential informant and the BRD itself

Doing gods work

I hope you can save Germany. I've always wanted to visit there.

Unironically voting for pic related

I satirically voted for the FN and I would satirically vote for Adolf Hitler tho.

>token black guy

Yeah, that will make the cake. Vote for a partie with a token black guy instead of partie full with them and also cucks and nigger lovers

Shame Merkel is going to win anyways.

NPD is a joke party. Only uneducated lower class people and skinhead punks vote for them. Half of their mebers are government informants anyway.

You cod-fuckers truly are a lost cause

BASED

Danke schön

I have a German friend that voted CDU yet he admitted he didn't want migrants and didn't like Merkel. Redpill me on this

Hello BKA!

AfD seems reasonable

>first vote afd

that doesnt trigger anyone, they wont win a single district

first CDU, second AfD is the true right vote

> Veяд Kosovд
[Russian Hymn Intensifies Inside]

Brainwashing by the media and education, read: leftists who infiltrated these positions, just as they infiltrated the CDU. They played the long con, and now they have all the power. If you actually take a look around and realize what's going on and speak up against it, they brand you a nazi, and thanks to their decades of brainwashing (courtesy of the Allies for the first fifty years before the left took over), it's like a reflex, a verbal whip to force people back in line. Only few are strong enough to still think for themselves and withstand the onslaught of "you're a nazi, shame on you, we have historical responsibility, you are literally Hitler, let's see how your employer thinks about that, enjoy your burned-out car and vandalized home!"

Just like there certainly are people in the US who wanted Trump to win but didn't dare to vote for him, either through outside pressure or internalized shame for supporting "racist, sexist, homophobe, islamophobe, xenophobe, orange Hitler!"

Some people are just this weak. We gotta build them up again.

Oh hi OP! :^)

Also

>AfD
>Vera Kosova

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same shit here to an extent. The word Nazi has lost its meaning. You might as well become an actual one. This shit has to stop.

>first vote for Merkel

No.

This cunt needs to go. We need the CDU to actually underperform, so the conservative forces can use this to attack Merkel, who clearly has become sort of a liabilty. If the true right in the CDU can point to the AfD's success and their own weakened position, they can blame Merkel for shifting the CDU too far to the left.
That's also why we need another big coalition. If CDU and FDP make it, it will count as a win for Merkel, as the FDP would be a weaker coalition partner than the SPD and easier to control. Merkel would have broadened her power. But if they have again to coalize with the SPD, originally their opposite, the unrest in the CDU will grow. We might see a challenger appearing which Merkel can not easily get rid off due to shifting internal support.

So unless you live in a district where the direct mandates are very, VERY close to each other and you could actually deny a leftist candidate, I'd recomment both votes for the AfD. Merkel (the CDU) needs to suffer the consequences.

The NPD aren't going to get into the Bundestag, but the AfD stand a very good chance of doing so

So surely giving your vote to the party that actually has a chance of getting in the Bundestag is the best option?

>Kosova
wut?

I really fucking hope you're joking

You cuckolded piece of shit

I would make the same choice. The AfD isn't viable right now and it's better to have Merkel than Schulz.

I don't joke, I'm German. Mailed it in on Sep 1st.

>courtesy of the Allies for the first fifty years before the left took over)

I keep hearing about this but I never get specifics. Can you tell me how the allies destroyed German nationality, instilled guilt, etc?

Better question - Is the guy small and does he need help?

read up on 'Entnazifizierung'

I don't see Merkel on there. I don't follow German politics. Is she running or not?

Vera Kosova

Solid Deutsche name

New Anders when?

Good thing the rest of your countrymen aren't as racist and ignorant as you OP.

google how the german Bundestag is elected.
Merkel is running in her home county, not on whatever county's list OP is voting on.
We are not voting for chancellor, but for parties and candidates for the Bundestag. The most powerfull party after the election has the task to form a government. Means either have over 50% and do all shit on their own or get some other parties in the Bundestag to support them.

Merkel is going to win anyway, look at the fucking polls.

Putting the AfD into the Bundestag (which hopefully should happen anyway, but they need every vote they can get) will be an absolute revolution in right-wing politics.

Then you're a fucking cuckold. Schlappschwanze, Warmduscher, Sitzpinkler. Cunt.

Me too. satire voting is the best.

This, I voted for the italian Libertarian party in 2013 and they barely got 1,3%.

Your agony is gorgeous

It will be your own agony.

Your anger is delicious

We have one of those too in our nationalist party, they are great for triggering the left

>falling for the right populist meme

Oscar Giannino?

yeah everyone is a nazi now a days
>next dumbass post please