If Boros was the most powerful being from his world, wouldn't his power level and Saitama's be equal...

If Boros was the most powerful being from his world, wouldn't his power level and Saitama's be equal? Since I assume there's just one powerful being from their own world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because he never met Saitama beforehand.

Why would they be equal?

Boros killed the strongest fighters from a bunch of different planets without even bothering to take off his dorky armour.

Being the strongest person in one area doesn't mean you're on the same level as the strongest in another.

Who knows, maybe somewhere out there exists half-punch man, who's twice as strong as Saitama and is currently swimming through space with enough force to move him by interacting with the minute amount of hydrogen molecules floating around. And after a 5 year timeskip, he makes it to Earth and trashes Saitama with ease before being beaten by Pig God's super-secret suicide double-kill move.

Because each strongest being from their world exist in their own universe. So they are as strong as whoever is as powerful as other post powerful beings from their world.

Can you explain this again, except with out being completely fucking retarded please.

>wouldn't his power level and Saitama's be equal?
no, because saitama kicked his ass without being forced to make any real effort

>most powerful being from his world
He clearly wasn't

I want to fuck that handsome space prince.

Im confused, why are people making the argument that because boros was the most powerful on HIS world, that he would automatically be on saitamas level, a being from a completely different planet. What relevance does boros' strength on his world have to do with the strength of an earthling? Am i missing something?

>The strongest man from Mexico must be exactly as strong as the strongest man from Iceland because their both the strongest from their countries.
How... how does this kind of logic make any sort of sense? By your own logic, every Olympic event would end in a tie between all competitors.

I... what?

Why not? Do you not understand what a world is? As in "planet". Are you as confused about cosmology as Toriyama is?

>Am i missing something?
Yes. Sup Forums isn't very smart.

Can't we just talk about Tornado instead?

Usually i'm the retarded one, so i just couldn't understand how people were comparing to vastly different things, and saying they should be the same. I thought i was missing a piece, or missed something in one of the episodes.

Next chapter when?

What the fuck i'm reading.

delete your thread and kill yourself autistic faggot.

u wot

user you're supposed to take the meds as often as the doctor tells you.

>not waifuing the superior sister

Also, why does tornado seem to not wear panties?

Is she actually wearing a thong or does she just straight not give a fuck?

Is this nigga trying to make a new copypasta?

whats wrong with what he said?

I don't know if it's possible to make less sense.

What about it is right?

user. You need to stop posting.

It is complete crackpot logic that makes no real sense. He thinks the strongest people of different worlds are on the same footing, even though the fight between Saitama and Boros was a complete fucking curb stomp in Saitama's favor.

what the fuck

Whats wrong with your brain?

I love this thread.

There's no reason for that to be, this show aside.

>that role reversal
>the mid-fight intro
>that energy and enthusiasm
>the unbridled underdog hype

Anime moment of the decade.

Different planets exist in the same universe. People move between them using space ships.

I don't think you know what a "world" is

I'd like to imagine that you just blew this guys mind, because he had no concept of space, different planets, let alone travel between them.

This isn't Type Moon user

How high are you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA
>OP

and then quarter punch man shows up...
and then 1/8th punch man shows up...
and then 1/16th punch man shows up...

Dear lord.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Is this bait?

Do you understand that there are several hundred billion "worlds" in just our one galaxy alone? In fact, at current known count, our own solar system is home to eight worlds. Granted, only one is habitable (as far as we know), but that doesn't exclude the literally thousands of extra solar planets that astronomers are finding each and every year.

Again, that's just in our galaxy alone. The universe is host to hundreds of billions, if not trillions, of other galaxies, all of which contain hundreds of billions of stars and solar systems and plants of their own.

...what?

How high are you OP? Be honest and coherent, if possible.

is true that boros was the main villian of an early one work?

Yeah, he's from an unfinished manga ONE made 20 years ago

Is the biggest x digit number the same as the biggest y digit number?

Read his post man, you really think what you just said will make ANY sense to him?

Saitama will fight god.

It was well-done, but is now forgotten by most. It's been replaced by other generic shonen.

user?

never, user

Does it hurt? It shouldn't for anyone, but I am asking you because I'm thinking in your case it might.

Does your brain, unlike anyone else's, actually feel pain?

I've always wondered about this, but these depictions of the exoplanets are just artistic renditions, right? I mean, they can't have accuracy of this level with planets so far away yet, right?

Normally one would ask a stupid poster if they're 14yo or something, but you sound more like you're 4.

purely edumacated guesses based on what little they know, duh
They've made this clear.

Google up the prediction of what "close-up" Pluto would look like versus the actual thing.
The margin for error is quite huge.

Did you have a seizure writing this?

There's only one typo in there, dumbass.
The reasoning however- o lawdy.
Have fun with that.

My brain hurts from reading OP's posts.

Your retarded, just admit it

>Your

Yes, your retarded
Get you're grammar right, faggot

A punch is a punch, you can't say it's only half a punch.

user pls, u were wrong, don't backpedal now.

All world aren't the same. The most powerful mouse in its mouse world and the most powerful lion in his lion world, which one would win?

maybe mice, on an all mice world are jacked as fuck from living under 100000x the gravity of the lion world. WHAT THEN?!

Season 2 when?

She's a slut

I'm mad

Here's No Punch Man.

In 3 years.