AZN author accused of being White Supremacist by The Mary Sue

archive.is/jVdk9

>Go Away Neo-Nazis, No One Wants to Read Your White Supremacist Children’s Books

Apparently the cunt at The Mary Sue who wrote this article didn't take the time to look at the fucking NAME OF THE AUTHOR. "Lim"? Yeah, that sounds like a white nationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/potusthump/status/907609595555786757
amazon.com/gp/product/1682615227/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=poshilpre06-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=1682615227&linkId=8c6c0d9136e6935a3b32b86afbaa77b4
amazon.com/gp/product/1682615227/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Mary Sue
>Current Year
people still read that?

>people still read that?

Probably not. But the author called them out on twitter anyway.

twitter.com/potusthump/status/907609595555786757

There are a few commenters trying to take The Mary Sue's side, but most everyone seems to be in agreement that they're a bunch of fucktards.

wait wtf one of the authors is named LIM How can he be a white supremacist if he's a chinaman?

Asians are almost white. And they're just as privileged.

I like this guy

>Asians are almost white. And they're just as privileged.
I actually believe this is correct. Genetics have privileged Asians and Whites to be more successful and intelligent than inbred minority fatasses raised by single moms.

>Asians are almost white. And they're just as privileged.

But that still doesn't make an azn guy white and he still can't be a white supremacist if he isn't white.

Having privilege doesn't make you a white supremacist.

Internalized oppression and self hatred. Nothing unusual. You can be non white and a white supremacist and honestly Asians are privileged bourgeoise so fuck them

Where do I get the book

No but believing that Western civilization/culture values are inherently superior does and supporting a white supremacist presidential candidates policies kinda does yeah

I like his drawings a lot, good style and cute.

And yeah, there's an undercurrent of Asian support for Trump that everyone ignores either because we're not white or not public about it. Trump, in the aggregate, is really the ultimate victory of Eastern martial thought over the West. That's why so many supposedly smart white people can't understand and despise him, they're still caught in old European and Clausewitzian notions of honor and inflexible dignity, they have no idea how to deal with Trump's freewheeling opportunistic Sun Tzu style.

>Shills unironically defending asians who represent third world values and standards

Get a fucking education

I want to pet that Trump bunny.

more bunposting please

>Where do I get the book

Amazon. I think it comes out in October.

CUTE!!

>shilling
>pointing out the fact that there are racial discrepencies in IQ
hmmmmm I wonder who could be behind this post

>more bunposting please

I'm getting these off the Thump twitter account. I don't think the actual book is out yet.

amazon.com/gp/product/1682615227/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=poshilpre06-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=1682615227&linkId=8c6c0d9136e6935a3b32b86afbaa77b4

Our bundos shall blot out the sun

Thanks man this is really cool

>amazon.com/gp/product/1682615227/
that will do, no need to add your ref code

author tries to fuck with my name, calls a chinese man "white supremacit" - FIRED FOR RACISM. Many such cases

>No but believing that Western civilization/culture values are inherently superior does

Not all of Western culture is white, so supporting Western culture doesn't inherently make you a white supremacist.

>and supporting a white supremacist presidential candidates policies kinda does yeah
>kinda

Then you aren't speaking in absolutes so how can supporting Trump absolutely make you a white supremacist?

I like how the authors seem to capture even the non-mainstream sides of the election, like the spirit cooking shit

>Basket of Adorables

Hadn't seen that one. I like it. But the white one on the left by the handle looks retarded. Do bunnies get down's syndrome?

>Hadn't seen that one. I like it. But the white one on the left by the handle looks retarded. Do bunnies get down's syndrome?
meh, we know there are retards amongst us

this is one of the reasons ive always supported him
you're 100% right

>Everyone who thinks we should go back to the dark days of immigration policy, 2012, is a Nazi!
>Everyone who doesn't believe in universal basic income is a Nazi!
>Everyone who wants to get rid of Obamacare is a Nazi!
>Everyone who disagrees with me on highway and traffic policy is a Nazi!

The absolute state of the left in all countries.

He had to represent the Berners somehow.

aww I have to buy this for my wife's son

Fuck did you say about my brother, you little bitch?

I've found that the left tends to support current social safety nets/gibz programs over UBI. taking away food stamps is raysiss

I need some more redpilled children's books suggestions.

A kids book not full of degeneracy and leftist bullshit?

don't pretend to cuck

Dont Asians outperform Whites and earn more money than Whites? They have the most privilege of us all.

Oh my gosh this is so cute!

Why can't leftists be cute? Why is everything they make ugly?

This is hilarious. I'm going to buy it for my libcuck sister and her beta boyfriend. I honestly think they would like it just for the novelty.

thats adorable

But East Asians ARE Nazi allies.

>privilege means earning by merit

Wow. Blacks are the MOST privileged minority in America.

If Asians do even a quarter of what blacks do, we'd get put into internment camps.

Asians outperform whites which makes it very hard to claim oppression. Ever heard an Asian sjw whine about whites? The complaints are hilarious

>White guys want to fuck me and one said I eat dogs

It's pretty hilarious

>A kids book not full of degeneracy and leftist bullshit?

Punished Dilbert Man seems to be okay with the book.

Asians are honorary whites

The cute bunny rabbit warms my ice cold far right heart

Oh, you think they want UBI instead of SS/UI/gibz programs. No no no. They want it IN ADDITION TO. These people throw money at anyone with a sob story. They'll push for this UBI bullshit and then still give what are essentially unconditional welfare payments to junkies that put all of their UBI up their nose.

This book looks as if its Right-wing subversion. Using Leftist tactics via entertainment to red-pill the youth of America.

So genetics do determine IQ and civilisation success? And basically we're wasting our time with multicult altogether as the result can only be achieved by lowering societal standards to match the lowest IQ 60 blacks?

That's very racist of Reality.

This was the best comment in that Mary Sue article's comments section.

Someone is so confused that a "minority" would support Trump that they jumped to the conclusion that Lim is a white man who changed his name to sound more ethnic.

CHECKED
>Super Satan warmed by bunny cuteness

Are we finns white?

This guy is a genius.

>Western civilization/culture values are inherently superior
are you seriously implying it isnt?

Scott Adams commented about this THUMP book last night on Twitter.

Do Japs count as western civilization/culture even though they're as far east as it gets?

White supremacists change their name to sound more ethnic all the time.

Hail Hitler

Sincerely yours,
Benjamin J. Gopalakrishnan

Punished Dilbertman speaks!

General Macarthur made sure the Japs Pro-Western values after WWII

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>not releasing it now
Then how will they use my consumer thirst?

>Western civilization/culture

You do realize that quite a lot of shit falls under this banner, right? Like, SJWism didn't come from the Congo.

(((Leaf))) you sound jealous that your cuck of a country is getting...
CHINKED
H
I
D

At least the Asians actually work unlike other ethnicities.

>I RUV BIG COOL AMELICAN FUNTIME! THIS HAMBURGER SUPER DERICIOUS! GOD BRESS AMELICA!

Super patriotic azns are adorable.

As a right leaning Native American I can assure you that the left will always strip you of race once you commit the Cardinal Sin of "wrong think"

It does not matter what your skin color might be, if you step out of line then you might as well be white in their eyes.

If you aren't white then you're a prop to use to make people feel racist or guilty. Or you can go out and make the white SJW's feel like they have free license to do/say whatever they want at a "protest".

Other than that you have no value, the group is more important after all and always right because "muh greater good"

U RIKE THUMP!!!

If only there was an online retailer that originally was all about selling books...

>something positive about trump outside of Sup Forums
WTF, did i go to a parallel universe

I need this as a pokemon and fast!

Can you litter box train rabbits?

You are right.

Kek. Nice.

Smug anime posters best shitposters.

Don't be a nigger. It isn't privilege if it's earned.

Minorities are only worthwhile to the left if they tow the party line (which most of them do, for the gibs).

The second a minority stops doing that, they become worthless and best and inconvenient at worst. That's why they invented terms like "internalized racism" or "self-loathing minority". So they can Uncle Tom the minorities that don't follow their rules and basically call them white supremacists.

Azns are the only major minority that doesn't consistently vote Democrat, which is why Liberals don't give a shit about them and have propogated this whole "they're honorary whites" thing.

What's superior is European civilization. Modern "Western civilization" is what the Jews have constructed out of the ruins of WW2.

This right here is why they're pissed off.

That is true too.

I found this

I don't think anyone had heard of the Mary Sue until this LIM dude called them out. Bunch of retarded cat ladies who haven't responded to him. I wonder why?

Dug another one out of the official Thump twitter account. Mad Dawg Mattis!

Hold up there, Squanto, you're getting off the rez now. Just like when Tyrone doesn't wanna stay on the plantation and vote for master. You're obviously a self-hating minority who needs the infinite light and wisdom of the Democrats to have you vote the right way.

Derp

>Mauling the ISISflag
Nice, even Muslims will think this is adorable

Also notice the symbolism of Mattis being a dog, an animal which muslims hate almost as much as pigs.

The Taco Bowl image from THUMP makes me hungry. Im going to culturally appropriate my lunch and go to Taco Bell.

Check'd

Checkin out his other art.

You know he must be a conservative because he draws his women with huge jugs.

I heard Asian support was cut hard across gender lines

They hate pigs because they're smarter than Muslims and they hate dogs because dogs have actual courage and will protect you and also can't be deceived by those lying sand niggers. I used to use my dog to spook these fucking sand niggers who lived next door to me. They were scared of my staffie like she was the devil. Thing loved people. It was hilarious.