How would you describe the culture of England

How would you describe the culture of England

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bqQ_O4whRk
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Bastard hatefuck-child of the cultural heritage of everyone we've been invaded by, and the people we've conquered

Pretty good....pre-1970.
Your pic related is why Britain (at least England), is dead. When foreigners are allowed to call themselves British, then it takes away an semblence of unity and shared values.

We have a culture that's beyond twats claiming benefits?

Quaint.

>English
>Culture

>How would you describe the culture of England
Super faggy tbqh

Video very much related

youtube.com/watch?v=-bqQ_O4whRk

> tfw no muslim wife and patriotic son
Why live.

class structured complete cucks

I suspected the same t b h

As long as they identify as British and pay taxes I don't give a fuck where they come from.

Your position essentially commits to a total genocide and replacement of the English, Scottish, Welsh, and Irish with Muslims, Somalians, and Poles.

Do you genuinely think that the British will exist without the core ethnic groups that formed Britain as a nation? Civic nationalism = white genocide.

Stupid soft wanker

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Noone genocides whites, white women just dont want kinds.

a slow decline rapidly picking up pace.

About 90% of them do want kids.

Modern culture depressing, senpai. It's very american, consumer driven, and ultimately nihilistic. Old England is wonderful, think The Shire in Tolkien - this was pretty much the Midlands.

Even our pub culture is dying (some equate it to the smoking ban) which is a culture that's been around before Christianity landed in England.

the culture of england is kinda rough because they have no culture other than opperssion and class warfare welfare queen stupid puppet state polloticias and the normal people all think they re low class same as a piece of shit completly retarded human beings

i mean mabey they are just low class the same way they defeated india is the same way they treat the people

>culture of England

the nail that stands up gets hammered down.
conform
obey

wrong because they won't vote like brits ever
Meaning you're just making "brits" even more lefty than they are

It's basically a city.

Islamic.

IS THAT STEPHEN COLBERT

>a slow decline rapidly picking up pace.
/thread

>Even our pub culture is dying (some equate it to the smoking ban) which is a culture that's been around before Christianity landed in England.

The smoking ban was certainly calculated to curtail what is almost the last bastion of English patriotism and water it down into something family friendly and politically correct. In practical terms the decline of pubs is twofold, on one hand immigrants simply don't use them, so when the natives start getting displaced the business dries up. On the other hand our own young, in the main, don't see the pub as much more than a means to a friday/saturday night piss up.

The total lack of identity that most people have beyond the meaningless consumerism is so blatant today.

I bet you let them fuck your wife to

Fuck off Achmed you cunt! You're a typical London Cuck

white guilt

probably not that much worse than anywhere else in the west though

Fpbp

Why is John Oliver in a burqa?

>Why is John Oliver in a burqa?
Ummm, because it's 2017?

I thought he broke up with Current Year

>Alcoholism is cultural

Okay Britain

Wypepo don't have culture

Dead. If you live in the countryside like me its slightly more bearable.

Primitive American.

>smoking ban was certainly calculated to curtail...
No you repugnant, smoke-saturated halfwit. Smoking is disgusting. Keep your airborne filth to yourself. The rest of us don't want to breathe it.