Corneliu Codreanu 1899 - 1938

Happy Birthday to the leader and founder of the Romanian Iron Guard.

Read: counter-currents.com/2013/09/the-tragedy-of-the-romanian-iron-guard-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRt8BiJYo98
youtube.com/watch?v=eniuwal6GBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vienna_Award
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lucky he died before The Romanians caved in and fled at every battle on the eastern front.

He was killed by Germans.

rip căpitanul

Happy birthday

youtube.com/watch?v=eniuwal6GBQ

Wtf I hate democracy now.

I finished his Prison Notes earlier this week.

>Oh lord, how long is this day?

didn't see you already posted that quote.

>A FUCKING HASH KEY

He's a meme. Please stop posting this worthless hoodlum with nothing original of his own.
Thank you.

>Through a group of Legionaries who part comes towards us a young, tall, slender man, with an uncommon expression of nobleness, frankness and energy imprinted on his face: azure grey eyes, open forehead, genuine Roman-Aryan type: and, mixed with virile traits, something contemplative, mystical in the expression.

>This is Corneliu Codreanu, the leader and founder of the Romanian ‘Iron Guard,’ the one who is called ‘assassin,’ ‘Hitler’s henchman,’ ‘anarchist conspirator,’ by the world press, because, since 1919, he has been challenging Israel, and the forces which are more or less in cahoots with it, at work in the Romanian national life.

romanistanis like antonescu more

Reminder that Codreanu was a coward who got himself and all of his friends killed because he was too much of a christcuck to be a real revolutionary. Iron Guard could have overthrown the government, but because they were christcucks that would be "wrong," so they got thrown in jail, killed, and their nation given over to communists.

What? Antonescu got rid of the iron guard and then went on to fight for Germany until the soviets occupied the country and forced Romania to switch sides.

Antonescu only took control because the iron guard were too christcucked to overthrow the king and have him killed. Because they were chriatian moralfags and not truly revolutionary, they would not go against the worthless king.

As for the term Revolution, it must be brought back to its double meaning. In its current sense, which is most commonly used, Revolution means the abrupt and violent change in the government of a State. The French Revolution and the Russian Revolution of 1917 are perfect illustrations.

However, in its original sense, Revolution does not mean subversion and revolt, but the opposite, namely the return to a starting point and movement centered around an axis. Thus, in astronomical terms, the revolution of a star precisely indicates its axial motion, its movement around a center that restrains its centrifugal force, thus preventing the star from losing itself in infinite space.

>Romanians caved in and fled every battle on the eastern front
>All of Romanian army ended up dead or captured on the Eastern Front
>????

I wouldn't expect a burger to understand anything about Monarchs desu.

Because christianity was at their core you cretin. The ""revolutionaries"" that meant to overthrow the establishment, and in the end managed to do so were the commies

>Because christianity was at their core you cretin
Yes, which explains their cowardice and why they lost.

>The ""revolutionaries"" that meant to overthrow the establishment, and in the end managed to do so were the commies
Yes, exactly. By not being truly revolutionary, as real fascists should be, Codreanu and the Iron Guard ceded the country to the revolutionary communists. Because of their hesitation, moralfaggotry, and general cowardice, their nation was subjugated by communism. Same that can be said of other pseudo-fascist faggots like Oswald Mosley.

I understand that they were, at the time, largely worthless compromising scum unfit for the title (mostly due to christcuckoldry).

>using a hashtag as their symbol

Cringy as fuck

Their symbol is clearly those grid-square shaped pretzels with the sides bitten off

So you're disappointed they were not something they were not meant to be?

Romania wasn't meant to be a monarchy. Pic related was elected in both Moldova and Wallachia to lead, thus creating the Romanian state. He then burned through reforms that kickstarted the modernization of Romania to the point where he angered the establishment(clergy, "nobility", upper class in general) before him, so in 1862 a coalition of the old guys struck a coup and brought in some foreign German Hohenzollern fuck and established a """monarchy""", bringing the old order back and letting Romania to fester for almost a century until the red plague did the only thing they ever did right

>So you're disappointed they were not something they were not meant to be?
They were meant to be fascists, but they were really just conservative christfags.

Codreanu got killed because of a degenerate germanic King that was a coward.

>Muh Christ cuck

Shut the fuck up you burger. This country has been Christian for two millenia and will keep being so until we get genocided.

>They were meant to be fascists
They were clerical monarchists. Their alginment with fasicsm boiled down to helping the poor Romanians and getting back at the Juden middle class.

Traiasca Legiunea si Capitanul!
Traiasca Romania Mare Legionara!

F

Is Iași worth visiting?

Yeah but I would recomend the monestaries doted arround Moldavia more.

Retard.

Germans and russians are the reason why our country (and everybody else as well) is mutilated & lost +45 years of actual growth due to communism (if you don't count the pre-war years).

Fuck Codreanu & Sima, they were germanophiles/xenophiles. The germans, at that time, were best buds with the russians (even before Hitler came to power, which is unbelievable in itself as historical fact).

19 August 1939 is when Molotov presented von Schulenburg a suggestion about partitioning Poland & various other parts of Europe (yes, it is accepted that Stalin initiated the discussions & Hitler played along like a good kamerade/useful idiot) -> 23 August 1939 is when von Ribbentrop arrives in Moscow and signs, on behalf of Germany with Hitler's approval, the Hitler-Stalin pact that will start WWII and Molotov on behalf of the USSR, with tavarish Stalin overwatching everything, under a photo/picture of Lenin -> 1 September 1939 the day that changed the world for the worse.

As for before the war, no, I won't pity the austrians regarding the Anschluss, since Hitler was an austrian. I will, however, pity the Czechs, Slovaks & the Baltic states.

And as if the Hitler-Stalin Pact wasn't enough, then there's this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vienna_Award

Fuck Codreanu, fuck Sima, fuck Stalin, fuck Hitler, fuck Mussolini, fuck russians, fuck germans, fuck Horthy, and fuck the xenophiles in general. Romanian patriotism & nationalism were (still are, sadly) tainted by xenophilia, respectively xenomania.

If you, Sup Forums, celebrate the Iron Guard, you're effectively celebrating xenophilia, self-hatredness & subversive counterproductiveness against your country.
Yes, yes, they were ”patriots” or ”nationalists”, but I ask you: what kind of a patriot/nationalist are you if you're a xenophile? That's cognitive dissonance.

They couldn't outrun all-American M3 trucks. Doesn't mean they didn't try.

Not really. Cluj or Sibiu are worth it far more. The only advantage Iasi has over them is that it has fewer gypsies.
t. iesean

Cluj is just a com block shithole with a decent town center. Alba Iulia would be better choice.

t.clujean

>Codreanu got killed because of a degenerate germanic King that was a coward
So they were so cowardly that they could not even depose a cowardly king, right. Because christfaggotry had tainted their minds so much. Exactly my point.

>This country has been Christian for two millenia and will keep being so until we get genocided.
Yes, being Christian and being genocided go together like butter and popcorn. The latter following logically from the former.

I heard Romanians smuggled in our action movies like heroin and crack during communist times and that they were all translated by one blonde girl who did the voices for every single character. Nice

Let's invest in Romania they seem alright

All Iasi has is this bigass kitsch copied after some vanderbilt mansion

>secretly dubbing over 3,000 banned movie titles on VHS tapes smuggled in from the West

I doubt the king event spent much time in Romania when Codreanu was at his height. He was probably throwing state funds at whores in Switzerland

A smart burger that's politically literate.