How can we save white women? also post those edits boys

How can we save white women? also post those edits boys

One day they get raped by shitskins and get red pilled the hard way.

Gen1/2 problems.

Gen 3 will be better.

You don't understand. The fact they are being saved is the what is causing this to begin with. STOP saving them. Stop giving them welfare and social assistance. Then they can see what a costly mistake it was choosing a poor partner to have a mongrel child with

Who is the last woman?

provided gen 1 mates with a white and gen 2 mates with a white.

You think they would get red pilled if they were raped? That's optimistic.

i just looked at this dumb bitches instagram and although she has pics of her kid she never shows its face haha

How abstract can this meme go?

that jaw holy shit

Fuck I had no idea that orc baby was connected to that pay the toll image.

Sad.

Like 3 or 4 layers

for that to work you would need more and more white people each generation...

THISSSS
FOR FUCKS SAKE

math, do you know it you stupid slav...
with each next generation you need more and more white people for it to work... typical shitcleaner...

This. It only works if the population is vastly majority white. This will not be the reality in countries like Germany and Sweden.

Germany being 40% non-European for ages 25 or younger for example(or whatever the stat were)

im not slav nigger
im ashkenazi masterrace
denmark is irrelevant, small, shitty cuckhole
do watch ur mouth subhuman european

Stay away from whores with dyed blonde hair, they are all niggerlovers without exception.

so you do not understand math...
typical leftist tactic, insult me and ignore my point... fuckin slavs...

I guess Sup Forums was right all along, the holocaust never happened.

stupid fucks who don't know math

or you know, just let those mixed creatures die out

like i said, im 100% ashkenazi
ok, lets be real
white europeans have no future, u re old dying socities
who give a shit anyways
just go and fuck some black girl. this is the future, goy

No need. White women in the USA despise niggers as a whole. Their are a few whores out there who like them, the overwhelming majority being fatties and uglies and gold diggers sprinkled in. But beyond that, most white women and asian women for that matter would rather get hit by a bus than be around a nigger.

I fucked a girl who looked just like this in college, except she was Puerto rican and had blue eyes

Its idea, aks larpers for help and then
>new white supremacy idea: bleaching
>everymedia and liberals start talk about bleaching other race
>white liberals says that they will resists bleaching
>liberals push agenda against racemixing

Yeah, all 3mln jews mixed with Poles and turn into judeoSlavs

Seems to coincide with low self esteem which is why it's mostly fatties and uggos.

it doesn't look abstract to me.
it clearly shows the mudsharks prominent facial features and the offspring is like he did a copy/paste

That because we let niggers out of their chains

we dont have to repopulate as fast bc we will wipe out the scum of the earth and turn africa into our beach home..... this time it wont stop at the crusades or the gas chambers. we are going all the way. we may save (((some))) though so that when we create a super race with the asians we will test them out to see how savage they can be for funsies

go to bed its late, kiddo

Why can't couples be designed on DNA compatibility alone? Wouldnt that provide not only a healthy relationship but a great family household.

My argument isn't against immigraiton, that shit is fucked and merkle needs to hang.

My argument is small doses of immigration, ie; The lone traveller/foreigner concept doesn't reduce diversity, and infact has been done throughout history.

Lone travellers eventually assimilate 100% into their host nations. Keeping immigration capped to 5% of the native population, and ensuring that the 5% dont form a ghetto is not a bad thing.

Because Jews are a degenerative species that like rase mixing as long as it isnt their own think about it

Brittany Venti is 1/8 black, so she is generation 3

One drop rule

Shit like that should be encouraged. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level

She is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

>ashlenazi masterrace
Funny way to spell inbred subhuman famous only for Einstein and Adam Sandler

>it gets better at gen 3
We /pokemon/ now, boys

I am still mirin that jawline hard. I want to have big manly jawline like that.

Top Fucking Kek

Surprised no one has posted this.

Haven't seen that one, made me kek

> gold diggers
> going for niggers

They race mix because other races worship white women. What I mean by worship is that men of every other race will go for white women over any other race of women,this gets their "market price" up. But white men don't,to them white females are just another woman,nothing special.

Thats why asian women take so many white guys,that subconscious feeling that someone appreciates you more than women of your own race

Kek, just might work.

OH MY FUCKING GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

1 Drop rule is 20th century science.

We're talking 21st century science.

>This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years,

A few THOUSAND? years?

My picture described what would happen with a single admixture in 75 years. In a few thousand years I wouldn't be surprised if one of them had gills.

>She is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

inb4 23&me reveals you're like 15% Mongoloid.

thesis and antithesis. Time to play the game xD

I suppose I can set aside my loathing for Hegel, for a good cause...

Most white women find race mixing to be gross (but won't say it) it's only white trash that race mix and can't get a white man. It's their reckless liberal ideology that will be their downfall though. They will let chads use them up and then wonder why they can't establish healthy romantic reltionships.

>t. young woman who sees this daily and sees how white men are giving into this toxic shit