Does yuri make anime good?

Does yuri make anime good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QWdzQSw_CPs
youtu.be/tq5CV71SD1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Yuri is fine as a subplot. But if yuri IS the story it's really boring.

Romance anime in general is boring. You need something else.

That's not yuri as much as it's Cute Girls Doing Cute Girls, which is indeed great.

Of course

there's no good anime with yuri in it

youtu.be/QWdzQSw_CPs

That is true.

All I can say is you're wrong.

Only if it's literal actual canonical yuri. All that kind sorta maybe subtext yuri goggles bullshit is the fucking worst thing ever.

youtu.be/tq5CV71SD1s

Sure, it's never hurt.

>literally 12 episodes of cute girls making out
>Sup Forums hated it

I'm not wrong and you know it.

Sakura Shit was shit, and that's proof enough yuri alone can't save an anime.

Sakura Trick was great though.

Shit opinion goes right into the trash.

Without yuri, anime has no point.

I know the urban exploration thing was a big thing in the manga, but the visuals and the music was seriously unsettling.

Yes, but only if the girls are cute.
Unlike OP's pic.

The only reason to watch Anime is for yuri, if you watch it for something else like power levels or gayshit you're probably belong to Sup Forums

O̗͓̣̙͈̼̰̝ͮͧ͆͊̒̓ͬ̏f̠̮̟͉̰̮̟̹̘͇́ͦ̑ͬ̓̄ͥ̚ ͖̬̗̹̬͓͚̞̬̗͂̐̈́̾̐̾̔ͮͬ̔̎̃̎̄̚c̥̜̜͓̜̼̝͕͚̜̖̣̳̹̞̫̲̲͗͐̈́̓͆ͨ̀ͬ͗̈ͪ͋̎͗̒ͣ̉o̫͍̙̹̓̈̊̽̍̂̈́͆̈̈́ͪ̃ͣ̿ͧ̓̽u͚̟̳̹̼̫̰̣͔̲͇̞ͭͮ͌ͬr̰͉̯̯̗̙̦̰͕̜͕͕̣̠̗ͣ͐ͥ̔͛ͥ͂̅̌s̫̬̦̯̗̗ͪͥ͐́ͧ̈́̒ͩ̍̓̅ͥ̔̚ͅe̲̬̠͉̯̲̪̖̜̩͕͖̰̮ͩ̏ͩ̍͒̈ͦ̊̽̆ͧ̓̍̎̃̐̈ͤͩ!̺͕͙͚̱̺͉͉̼̦̭̰̱̺̰̻̭̞̾ͣ́̌͂̈́ͅ ͕̜̩̞̝͙͉̮͈̇ͦ̏̓̎̌̾̋ͯͤ̃̍Y̹̖̭͉̯̼̖̩͎̳̫̳̖̝̫̒̏̂̊̚u̠͔̝̥̥̲̪̲̅ͮ͋͐̆͌̋̔ȑ̜͍̼̮͊ͤ̓̀ͤ̿̾ͬ͐i̦͖̬͖̞̪̞̼̙̔̈̽̓̓̓̆̇͌ͨ̒̔̅͆̅̚̚̚ ̰͓͕͍̯̦̞̘̭̪̱̤̦̉͆ͥ̓́͆̌̋̏ḯ̞͈̻̙̹̦̮͙̝͎̹̯̣͍̭̙̼ͥ͌̒̅͐̐ͨ̑s̼̺̝̩̠͙̫̺̩͍̹̮͊̓̐̄͆̉ͬͭͪ̓͐̅͌̆ ̭͓͚͔͓͖̣̀̊ͣ̆̍̓̓̎̚t̪̰͖̳͉̥̼̖̯͕̜̗̗͚̻̾̈̇̀͐͒̽̊̃͗͛ͅh̖̯̲̘̬̥̙̭̠͖̫͚ͩͩ́͂̊̄̋̎͗̒̏̀e͙̠̣̠͇̗ͭͧ̑ͯ̂ͯͦͯ̂̓͛͆̑ ͉̼̠̣̍̈́̎̄̓́̈́ͤ̿̚̚g̯͔͈̩̹̠͙̹̖͕͒̋̑̃̊̿ͪ͗͑͊ͧ̍̾̋́̚r̘̭̙̮̫̬̤̦̗̝̪͙̖̀ͨ̑̈e͓̯̼̫͈̹͓̗͈̞̳̜̫̬̲̲͑ͪ̆̆̈́̊̓̊ͦḁ͍̪̼͖̲̤̻̝̞̖̱͇̠͍͚͖͚ͩ̆͆ͦ̀́̋̊ͅt̺͈̪̼̂ͬ͑̉̇̈͌ͩ̂ͮe̱̝̥̺͌ͤ͂͗̓ͭ̉̄ͩs̼̺̺̱̲̻͙̟̼̖̲̲̙͈͑̇͒̾ͅt͚̹͓̝̠͙̝͉̻͖̀̆̎̂ͭ̐̽̒̑̓̓ͅ ̜̱̜̤͂̓̈͑͂̅̍ͮ̔g̦͕̱͖̼̝̥̰̼̗̮͍͋̏ͨ̈́̔í̪͉͍̭̣̮̣̜͎̼͎͇͎̅̆ͫ̾̌ͧ̅̾̃̚ͅf͇͉̭̰̙͕̞̠͉͖͇͔͎̈́ͫ̄̽t̙̙̹̲̙̯̣̩̞̱̀̋̄̇͛͌͌͋ͦ ̉̓͂͊ͣ́͋ͪ̿͗ṫ͇͚͉̞̰̭̦̟̯̈̈͂ͮ̎͋̊̅͒ͣͨ̃̒m̙͓̗̳͍̘̯͖͆̏̇͒ͯ̒̅͗e̯̩̦͖͇̝͕̻̬̘͈̫͖̳̼͈͍̞ͯ̂̄ͭ̓̌ͭͦn̞̩̠͂ͮ̃ͨ́̈ͅͅ ̭̞̬̞̜̘̳̘̜̘̤̟͔̻̞͉́ͯ̈ͫ͐̾̂ͭͫ̂̔̒̒ͬ̿́͗̚ḫ̹̜̬͈͊͑̾͊͌a͓͓̼̮̞̻̬͖̼͓̺̗̾̇̔̈̎͐̈́ͯ͐͂͐s̺͖̩̻̟̮̯̖̙̱̬̋͂ͨͬͤͥ̒ͤ̔ͩ͑ͣ́̐̒͌ͣͤͨͅ ͖̯̭͉̒̈̅͌̃́̇̀ͥ͌̄̌͌ͅͅe̗̰͎̜̘̣͖̺̱͓̥̥̺͋̈́̆͌̿ͩ̈́͋͑̌͗͌͒v̫̝̖̠͈̙̤̜̹̮ͭ̀̇ͫ̏̎͌͊́̅̋̒̌ͨ̓́̐ͦe̱̳̻̞̜͎͍̬͍̜͔̥̬̤ͫͥ̐͌̏́̽͑ͣ̚ͅr̯̻̞̼̩̳̝̝̠̪̝̯͖͇̠͇̙̋ͧ̒̿̽̇̅ͨ̊͐̍ͭ̉ ͓̠̞͓̺͉̙͓̺̗̱̯͙̝͈͓̗̞͊ͬ̏̒̽ͧͨ̈̅͑͐̑̔͂͌͊͛̇r͕͙͈̳̲̼̝͗ͣ͗̋ͨ̐̉͆͋̂̇̾͛ͅe͍̲̲̙̞̼̣̩̗̤̥̼̘͔̭ͫ̾ͧ́ͤͮͣͮͮ̔́̾̉ͩc̜̟̻̠͚͔̼̰͈̯̭͉͔̒̂̉̄ͬ͌̎ͤ́͌̃̾͌ͩ́̂i͓͎̻̼̰̲̗͉̪̬̜͕̓͗ͫ͆ͅe͉͚̩̳͔̓̊͛̔̿v̩̙͔̬̖̤̭͍͇̗͎͖̔͒̀̇̿̓ͫ͛ͬ͌̄ͦ͂̃͌ͣͩ͒ͦͅe̱̙̤͕̰̻̠̬͉̪͗̄͐̈͗ͨ̈́ͤ̍ͧ̉̐ͫ̄̈́̌̑ḓ̬̱͉̠͓̮̝̆̅ͯ͛ͦͅ

Give this guy a White House

Why should I watch anime only for a dude skating on ice?

Yuri makes everything better.

Just like the S2

Because it is about lesbian horses skating on ice

Can't go wrong with cute girls doing cute girls

Yes.

More girls = better anime.

It makes anime better, in my opinion.
But it can't save shit anime from being shit on its own.

This is a married couple ~

Bring back more lesbians with guns, Japan.

SW airing in Fall.

Tacos tacos tacos

The madokas aren't gay.

And NoirexKsha

Murcielago anime when?

Haiyuri is airing right now...if that counts

What's it like knowing that there will never be good threads again all because of these people?

He is probably the most obvious and newfag shitposter there is, and he honestly thinks people can't see through him.

His last thread was just deleted and the first thing he does is make a new thread and start spamming crack.

It's really unfair that the yuri fandom has to have the worst human being imaginable in it.

The same person has been crack shitposting for almost three days straight now and literally refuses to fucking stop.

Is there even a way to deal with this? Literally nothing works on him. You can prove him wrong about everything and he will just ignore it and keep spamming crack.

>̥̞̜̦̘̞͚̫̻̥̜͍̦̻̭͖̫͑͒͗ͪ͐̄ͫ̈̒ͥ͗o̙̠͔͍͓͉̮̯͑̓͌̅͑ͭͦ͂f̻͎̤̙̱͖͍̰͇̠͖̆̑̍͊̋͋f̗͕̜̣̩̳̝̝̳͙ͥ̓͂̇ͫ̌̓ͪ͋̇̀͆̄̒̑̓͛́i͍̰̣̼̫͎̲̟ͨ̋̀̋ͣ͑̂ͤͦ̂̾̏̔͑͐̆̔c͙͚̩͕̺̟̗̮̹̦͍͕̑͌̄͐͆̀̉ͬͩͬỉ̥̦̞̼̬͚̪͍̳̋̅͋̋̔͛̃̐ͤ̌ͣ̑ͥͩa̤̬̩̼̥̮̼̙̟̗̗̝̲͉͖̠̾̓͑̈̎ͣ̈́͌̐́͋ͥ̽̒l̤̣̩͙̳͉̯̲̳̫͕̭̭͈̫͈̽͑ͯ̽̄̃ͧͦͅ ̮̝̩̥̠͊͛̿̎ͫ̌͗ͤ̄̈͂̄̔͐ͧ͛͛̈a͉̦̦̠̻̗̻͙̰̭͙̲̯̹̮ͬ̃͋̇̏̎̅ͦͣ́̒̽̑̚ͅr͇̰̮̪̔͊̉̌̽̋ͩ͌͆̏t͖̩̙̦̦̙͓̘͔̳̼̦͂̐̓ͭ͗͋͋͋

Only if it being the main part of the story influencing the setting, conflict and development, instead of sheer pandering.

Why specifically target the yuri genre?
These threads end up flooded with meta; so there's no good in making them almost daily.

No, but it doesn't make it bad either.

>you will never have a degree in 2D lesbians

>!Akemi to the "old meme" thread the other day
>say the "ultimate newfag guide"
>now he spamming text like that
It's not that I didn't already know you are new, it's just pathetic.

It's the anti yuri/crack guy who kept on making these threads.
We can all see him from a mile away

Yurifags love to troll the fuck out of him though. Me included

Well, I meant more in the sense of something like a Lady Golgo 13 than magical girls with guns. But shit, I don't got a stick up my ass, I'll enjoy magical girls with machine guns.

Has that been alright? I watched the first episode but figured I'd wait to see how it turned out in the long term. These high concept shows have a tendency to implode under their own weight, especially if the author feels they're so clever for thinking up the setting and writing a rulebook.

Post the more lewd one. Where Madoka has her face pressed against Mami's mamis.

That no way implies romance, stop obsessing over official art.

Here we go again.

What do you mean "anti yuri/crack guy"?

Not for a second am I going to accept that as an actual excuse to shit up the board.

Just lurk moar.

It's all fine and dandy until the yuri threads themselves get deleted because the yurifags thought they could continue baiting the antiyurifag.

No, good anime makes yuri good.

No, I mean you're retardedly unclear in your statement.

If you mean "crack guy who keeps spamming crack is making the threads" then yes, you are correct. If you mean "the person who is against crack is making new threads" then you are wrong.

And you're new as shit, dumb fuck

Blame the mods
Nigga was already blacklisted years ago, wherein he gets banned and deleted on sight. But the mods gave up on him and just let him do as he wished.

We are just juicing out his endless supply of oil reserves

Depends on how it is done
I find most yuri or BL works end up in general being bogged down by their own conventions and clichés. This holds them back below regular het romance anime or manga

As for yuri or homo elements in other works, they can work well just as much as they can feel intrusive or pandering. This is just my personal opinion though

How do we fix the yuri genre?

>official art

This isn't even about that.
It's about thsee threads never being good and only derail to meta-posting.
I agree the moderator is awful for not removing these obvious bait threads on sight.

More pic related

Make more of it

Official art

What's it like knowing that you're actually the one being "triggered" and that you are the one crying because no one will accept you and you have no friends?

>xddd just doin' it 4 the lulz
If that was true, why are you not making this pathetic human being, !Akemi. Or the mod you are praising, the My Little Pony mod who uses on line dating. You actions are not consistent with with your words.

By having guys princess-carry them to safety.

Wrong, that's fan art, you pathetic friendless loser.

Last time I checked, these weren't the actual official pairs in the franchise.
Quit turning this to Madoka general 2.0.

Furfags are cancer and ruin anything they touch.

That's Fumiko, dumbass, an artist.

This. Madoka is so pleb-tier.

Official art.

Official art

Why is Kase-san so lewd?

>someone pointed out I was stupid and constantly saying "lol xddd oficial arts dsfg"
>they called me stupid that meen it truiggers them
>MUST KEEP DOING to make myself feel betterrrr!
This is more or less exactly what goes through you head.
Why is the idea of people insulting you being fuck up at everything so weird to you?

Please stop, you've done enough already.
I honestly don't know how to reason with you.

See

I watch YuruYuri for Ayano.

You ever noticed how if you post things like or he gets really upset and starts spamming crack even harder?

This will be canon soon

why does someone always make this pointless threads?
yes, yes it does

>these are Sup Forums yuri threads today and possibly for more than a decade from now

Makes it better.

No.

See? Look at how mad he is. Words literally can't form in his brain. The only thing he can do is work on pure reflex.

Because he cares more about attacking people than anything else in the world.

>if you reply to me im going to keep posting because if i don't get the last word i lose
Nah, it's no effort at all to tell you off.

Might as well answer, I find the genre to be very fine in almost anything but more as a sub element rather than a main.

Most yuri (or yaoi) romance anime/manga is rubbish because they pander to a certain autistic audience. It can we executed well, as it was in Shinsekai Yori, but nevertheless it is mostly crap.

Same applies for most japanese straight romances, although the hit rate is higher because the writers aren't stuck with pandering to that idiotic niche audience.

>I know the urban exploration thing was a big thing in the manga, but the visuals and the music was seriously unsettling.
Sstill good.

Fisted

>you will never be as mad as !Akmei or cry as much as he does
Feels pretty good.

Best yuri moment ever?

Wow, you're desperate.

best yuri couple
I think most of Sup Forums agrees.

just ignore him

If you actually like yuri you wouldn't be bumping this shit thread.

No. This is.
Those threads were a shitposting most foul

I was talking about the threads that sprang out from this scene btw

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY JESUS CHRIST I SWEAR I'LL PISTOL WHIP THE NEXT FAGGOT WHO SAYS CRACK