Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZvfciLbzOP
youtube.com/watch?v=oMGS--qe15I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for DIEGO

second for Teru worst boy

Which character am I, /jojo/?

Who adopted Emporio in the Ireneverse, Irene and Annakiss or Weather?

Who is better: Dino-diego or The World Diego?

Best boy is here now

Dino Diego hands down.

Dino by a mile. World Diego fight was great, but he was a garbage character.

Narciso Anasui.
It's right there in the name.

You're definitely ____gay

Hazamada

21ST

TERU

What site is this?

DEEDS

NY TIMES BESTSELLER

I still would argue that Terunosuke does not and should not receive the same punishment as that Angelo, they just don't belong the same bracket to have his life-long to potentially eternal prison justified.

The "Koichi" he threw out was proven to be a dummy, as after Josuke was captured he immediately stepped on the piece of paper to destroy it, in an attempt to recover his ego from the shock Josuke delivered to him through his last speech. He didn't openly attack Yuuya, he simply presented him a challenge which both parties knew it involves countless layers of deadily traps, Yuuya accepted it even when knowing the risk. That was no foul, it was just a stand fight and totally justifiable. Also he captured Josuke's mother without any intention to harm her in the slightest, and only using her to serve as a stepping stone to bring out Josuke's fear quicker in the most efficient manner in terms of both time and casualty (as he would otherwise need to capture literally everyone other than Josuke's mum to really give him a mental punch).

REQUIEM

Dino actually had character development and a motive, Waurdo Diego was a last minute asspull to force a second climax.

Link to the test?

Here's the link
celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php

Rohan also showed no interest with the general moral of life as he viewed people nothing more than "materials". Rohan also acted like an egoist arsehole (still is but not as much), is artistic by nature and is very obssessed with what he likes inside people which is their experiences. Rohan, like Terunosuke both possess incredibly dangerous stand abilities that involves controlling people as they are both control freaks to different degrees, and both showed no signs of self control when first introduced. Rohan also captured someone who Josuke holds dear as hostages, being Koichi and later, Okuyasu. Rohan also used hostages as part of his combat tatics, conditioning Josuke during the encounter. Rohan also harmed the hostages in a few ways, brainwashing and nearly killing Koichi by tearing his pages out for self interests, as well as setting Okuyasu on self immolation. Rohan also went out of his way to make Josuke mad when he was sure of his victory, like Terunosuke which in this case, by insulting his hairstyle multiple times.

Yet with all that, all Rohan got in return was a beat up so bad he had to change his weekly release schedule into monthly while he was hospitalised, which was nothing too major. In contrast, this guy got the "book prison", it just doesn't seem to be right, or anywhere close to it.

What's your least favorite fight in the series?
Mine was probably Enigma. God that dude was such a piece of shit, glad he got turned into a book. It was cool seeing more of Yuya though, that guy's a total bro.

BOY

Why is he so cute?

I used to have a sissy fetish, but now I have no libido at all really

Dino obviously

As cocky, apathetic and obssessive this guy may be, by analysing his abilities we would know he does not go out of his way to harm others unnecessarily as his ability is very conditional to himself while it possesses no actual combat strength and when he does, he lets them go just as easy as opening a piece of folded paper. He sought to minimise the amount of people involved in his obssession trip and although he could also kill his captive as easy as ripping paper into pieces, he only reserves that as the last resort.

He had been overboard just like how he really screwed over that taxi driver hard, but he had realised it by the end. As obssessive he may be I have no doubt that after a solid beat down he would learn "constraint" properly just like almost all antagonists who had wronged Josuke in the past, especially Rohan.

Yet he was given 0 space to redeem himself and was sent straight to capital punishment. Unlike Rohan who had done exactly the same things to Josuke yet didn't get him riled up as badly, all because one of the people that got involved was Josuke's mum. Josuke is just too much of a mama's boy I swear. Sure I would be really pissed too if someone were to drag her into a fight, but a comeback like that? I just don't think so, I don't think Josuke would really go that far as a character even if he was not actually in his right mind at that time either, as he barely did that much to Rohan previously.

Terunosuke could have been an interesting side character for later story development, dunno why Araki just hates him so much he had to practically torture him to the end of time, while making a joke out of it..

Is his left arm fucking dislocated

Ya blew it man
You forgot the picture

>Teru-posting
Bet you wished you came to the fucking dessert shop now, huh?

are you new to Araki's art?

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZvfciLbzOP

Would you be angry or happy if Diego came back for part 8?

When will we hear the call of the king of nuts again?

It's not usually dislocated unless they're in some cover pose, though. Regular art isn't all fucked up like that.

I'll only come if I can bring Teru

Angry.
Because he's fucking dead.

angry, his arc is done, Valentine coming back would be passable though, I guess

depends on how it's done but most likely would be shit
we already had two diegos for fuck's sake

It would depend on how it happened, really. If it was done well like in SBR, I'd like it, but if it was done like some plebbit tier "IT WAS ME DIO" shit I'd hate it.

If it's just Diego I'd be mad.
If it was Wall Eyes fuckery to fuse Diego's cadaver with someone that actually might be cool.

I was wondering what happened to desert shop poster.

wasn't there only one D4C for all universes?

Yes, it was only developed by the Valentine in the world with the Corpse, but effectively could cycle through any amount of them after the user died - Valentines shared memories and conciousness in some way iirc.

Magenta Magenta's head on Diego's remains

>A post joking about getting raped by an in-game character is off-topic
>mods literally hating fun

Okay

Wall Eyes are oldest rockmen sleeping, compare them to the "prime one" stage of their life cycle

Emporio and Narancia are the two reasons why Part 5's crew is better than Part 6's. Discuss.

you can go longer

20th Century World when

Which Stand users can beat the Pillar Men?

Which ones can beat Ultimate Kars?

wat

Emporio is part 6

>ok none of these results look too bad-
>100% depressive
I think I fucked up.

What if the hero of part 9 is Johnny's head on Diego's body as he tries to adapt to the 21st century

Emporio's alright, but from Part 6.

But fuck Narancia for not having a vagina

You can't just draw a girl and call it a boy. That's not right.

I need pictures of caesarxgyro stat

He was brown.

Japan is well known for being discriminatory towards dark skinned people, especially men.

Narancia is actually the worst member of the group asides from Trish, Fugo was right about him

Cream
D4C
Maybe Killer Queen
Tusk
GER

In layman's terms. Emporio shit. Narancia good.

Vanilla Ice
Heaven Ascension DIO
Giorno
Kira could beat regular Pillar Men probably

I can't hold all this shit taste in one post user

Like a reverse SDC?
And the main villain is a Joestar descendant hunting them down because they're a blight on the family lineage?

>Results show I'm really depressive and avoidant
Nothing new there.

Don't fuck with someone's mom.

Seriously, he's lucky that Josuke didn't just punch his fucking head off.

I feel bad for will in most Zepelli group shots because no one gives a fuck about him

Trish feels like a throwaway part 1-3 character user, she's a shit girl. I do agree disliking Narancia is a horrid opinion though

Gyro > Will >>>>> Shizaaa

Gyro was pretty much the only really memorable one. Ceaser was ok, but the thing I remember most about him was his death and getting kissed by a lady with a bird in her mouth. Will was just kind of there to teach Jonathan about ripple and that was it.

The entire part 6 crew was awful because it was never a crew. Because they are in a prison they barely interact with each other and when they break out the first thing they do is split up. Also Jolyne met Weather Report 1 time before he regains his memory and dies, Hermes barely does anything and F.F. died too soon. Emporio is not the only reason. Part 5 had a crew with much better characters who had a lot more interaction and worked towards the same goal. Obviously it's the plot that makes it happen, but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMGS--qe15I

do you think we'll hear this again when jotaro btfos kira?

Are you homo by any chance? Just wondering

If fugo was gone and trish was more similar to Lucy with a less passive stand then Part 5's crew would be Godly.

They were a bad crew but apart from maybe Narcisso they weren't bad characters, Hermes included

not the user you were replying to, but i like the development of caesar's bromance with joseph, despite its short-livedness

zeppelli spin off series when?

don't think with your dick my man

Original character, do not steal

She basically just chilled in the background until the Notorious B.I.G. part and barely did ack shit after it.

>Personality Type: Antisocial
I'm an antisocial histronic who's also compulsive, schizoid a hypomaniac

Just fuck me up senpai.

Johnny's fingernails killed both major and minor antagonists he's leagues above Caesar.

Explain what you like about Trish other than skimpy outfit, big boobs and the most cliche spoiled rich girl personality one could come up with

As much as I like Yuuya as a character.

His stand sucks when it's not in pursuit mode.

>Can't even punch through a paper shredder.

She's hot for one

caesar is a jobber so johnny would have to somehow win against ringo

They were not bad characters by themselves, they just have horrible interactions is what I meant to say. Not really that weird considering
>1 is fucking plankton
>1 is a murderer
>1 has no memory
>1 is a kid that had never been outside of a prison

most automatic stands are pretty shit in close combat
whitesnake is a notorious exception

so i finished part 7, why does it feel like gyro was the main character and johnny was the brojo? because the switch to focus to johnny at the end with the alt-diego fight felt random as fuck

FUCK DIO THE FUCKING CUNT HE THINKS HE'S HOT SHIT BUT HE'S NOTHING BUT A PEASANT BITCH WHO LET HIS MOM DIE AND COULDN'T STAND UP TO HIS DICK-ASS FATHER AND WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND UP TO A DRUNK DYING MOTHERFUCKER YOU KNOW YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY-ASS BITCH WHO DOESN'T DESERVE SHIT LET ALONE A JOESTAR FORTUNE AND ETERNAL LIFE BUT NO HE JUST HAD TO STEAL SHIT FROM EVERYONE ELSE TO BECOME COOL BUT HE'LL NEVER BE COOL BECAUSE DEEP DOWN HE'S NOTHING BUT A POOR BRITISH BASTARD CHILD WHO'S ONLY CLAIM TO FAME IS RIDING ON THE COATTAILS OF HIS BROTHER BY ADOPTION AND STEALING HIS SHIT LIKE A FAGGOT WHO GOT FUCKING MURDERED BY A DUMBASS HIGH SCHOOLER LIKE THE PUSSY HE IS

Calm down Speedweed

Johnny's power is amazing, who drew this comic?