Ask a generation z living in sweden something

What's a generation z?

An attention whoring faggot

this

Show boipussy

kill yourself mudslime

Which party are you going to vote in the 2018 election?

would maybe like nmr but since they'll never get I probably have to go with SD

Fuck off, mehmed

Typical German

is the younger generation waking up or are they just as brainwashed as their parents?

i was in Linköping a few moths ago. and most of the people didn't seemed to have a problem with refugee or immigrants.

When are you going to get off your ass and start street-roaming militias to suppress muslim crime?

I've seen the vidya, the police can't stop you, two squad cars of them they can't stop one nigger with a medium-sized rock.

You need to be 18 to use this website.

NMR are not for democratic solutions, im not saying we are going to have one to turn this country around. However do not fall for the SD is controlled opposition meme. Vote SD.

i have managed to get most of my friends to vote for sd. a lot of younger boys are waking up i believe but most girls and women are completely brainwashed by feminism and gender equality. They also love to let in migrants but to most of the time stay away from them

need to get my hands on a gun first

mate sd is a joke its an important redpilling step but beliving a vote or political party to fix any of this is stupid.
only viable option is enclave militas. create swedish nogo zones where you are the law.

vilken linje?

teknisk

yeah probably but of all the parties being able to get in they're the least bad

How to save Sweden: Give the Stockholm region to Estonia, Denmark can have the Malmö region and Norway can get the Gothenburg region
And this is how you guys can get rid of 80% of your immigrants

if we dont solve it ourselves we dont deserve to live

Siste svensken tar flaggan med sig.

are u nigger yet?

så jävla sant Hell Seger!

no u

Nothing.

Generations used to make sense before mass migration and white genocide, but now generations can be starkly divided along racial lines.

There's the white gen z and the ethnic gen z, and they have NOTHING in common aside from their age.

Did you forget something, Sven?

no, I rememberd

Literally all of us remember that, you fuck

From a scale from Jeb Bush to the Turner Diaries, how much do you want a race war?

what are you going to do about it, Felix?

Vote SD

Hur mycket kuk fick du av Abdul och hans vänner under skoltiden din lilla skärmgangstersvenneråtta?

hade en abdul i min klass som jag mobbade

very much right now while we are still the majority

som jag blev mobbad av*

Försök inte Gustaf, du sitter på Sup Forums. Alla svennar som sitter på Sup Forums är små fega kräk som aldrig vågar vara uppkäftiga i verkliga livet, för de vet att de inte har en chans.

you think SD will be the largest party in General election 2018?

To all Svens: Is there a silent voter-effect in the polling, like there was in the 2016 US-election?

yes, the silent majority is probably even more silent here since it's basically social suicide to say you're voting SD

Ännu ett bevis på att svennar är små fega ryggradslösa töntar.

ledsen att krossa dina drömmar ahmed men abdul som gick i min klass var en stinkande liten råtta alla avskydde och mobbade

do the Moderates consider a coalition with the SD?
Or is the future for the SD either 51% of votes or opposition.

>is there a silent voter-effect
100% yes.

PEWDIEPIE HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX IT ?

Yes the moderates are still considering a coalation with sd along with the christian democrats probably

Just get ripped and learn how to fight and get twenty similarly ripped and red-pilled friends to form a patrol.

Så mycket projektion. Typiskt svennar. Vad är det? Snobbe Abdul din baldejt på gymnasiet Erik? Blev ledsen när du insåg att din kuk var liten i jämförelse med blattarna i omklädningsrummet efter idrotten? Eller blev du örfilad i matkön framför Sara och Jennifer när du försökte säga emot en blatte som tog din plats, så du fick gråta dig till sömns den natten?

wow, i thought there was less hope for sweden than there is for Germany.
Our silent-voter-effect will be less than it was in the US. German-Guilt is still too strong.
AfD will not surpass 17% (i predict).

And the other political Parties all boycott the AfD.

Never thought i would say that but: Lucky you, Sven.

roligt bete, neger

explain pic related

Aj då, det sved va? Vilken del var det som stämde lilla Erik?

din autism svider riktigt starkt

Vilken jävla comeback Erik! Ge mig din systers facebook så jag kan knulla henne bättre än alla svennar hon någonsin legat med. Jag sätter på henne till hennes fötter rullar ihop och hennes ögon rullar bak i hennes huvud. ;)

uppenbart bete, om du faktiskt vore en invandrare borde du ju inte kunna läsa det här.

>posting nigger's wettest dream
you have to go back Ahmad

Lär dig svenska din jävla svennecuck. Din stavning och grammatik är fan makaber, gick du bygg i gymnasiet eller, din bonnläpp?