Did you like it? I liked it. Just binge watched this since I missed last season, I thought it was pretty solid...

Did you like it? I liked it. Just binge watched this since I missed last season, I thought it was pretty solid. MC getting cucked out of childhood love made me mad at first but he ended up with pizza girl anyway so all was fine.

I didn't like it that much. I don't remember why I didn't like it, but it was at least sort of fun to watch. I think it might have had to do with the last few episodes switching gears and focusing more on the present/relationships.

I have a question though. Do Sup Forumsnons still like to use the term "NTR" or is it just cuck now? Same with normalfag vs. normie too. It's a subtle thing but I don't spend enough time on Sup Forums or Sup Forums to pay attention.

It started pretty well, got worse and worse with every new episode and was shit at the end.

Nobody cares about this show anymore.

I think people still use NTR but cuck is becoming more prevalent lately. I prefer to use NTR myself so I really don't know why I used cuck instead.

And honestly, the last 3 episodes kinda sunk a bit. I mean it got back up to pace and I think it wrapped out decently at the end. But that 15 year coma plot device didn't really sit well with me.

It was a good anime for cucks like me.

Just how much of MAL is on this board now. People just go on and on about this show with the same damn "just watched it and" threads that seem fake as shit

This concept may seem alien to you but some people here actually watch anime.

This. Enough with these propaganda threads for it already

Its the same goddamn memetic posts with this show everytime so I'm calling bullshit here. Its just people memeing at this point

What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck is 'memetic posts' even suppossed to mean?

What could I possibly gain from making a thread about some relatively little known show?

Are you actually insane?

>Boku Dake
>relatively little known show
I would tell you to fuck off to MAL, but even they know this garbage.

It was a short series that didn't sell all that particularly well, you must have some twisted sense of popularity.

>MC getting cucked out of childhood love made me mad at first but he ended up with pizza girl anyway so all was fine.
was this bait ever good?
>Did you like it?
I liked 90% of it. the ending was very typical Japanese drama. killers backstory was mildly original but still retarded.I feel like the concept of time travel was not fully used

>the concept of time travel was not fully used
It always felt weird that they never really explained it. But honestly between making some bullshit explanation up and no explanation I'll take the option that consumes less screentime.

I did not really need an explanation.I mean more like leaving stuff for his future self,like maybe some clue that they could not analyze with the technology in the past but they could with modern technology so MC would hide a clue then pick it and give it to the reporter guy to investigate.speaking of reporter guy, non of the supporting cast did anything but be placeholders,we never learn anything about their families(- the blond one) nor do they do much.When we first go into the past we see satoru lose a race and think it may play a part in something but nope.

True enough but Satoru never really knows when he's going back to the future, and much less if he's ever coming back. He only goes back to the past twice in the series, I don't think he could have predicted it. What I don't understand is why kid Satoru didn't carry a knife with him at all times. Seriously, there's a high chance you may eventually come into contact with a serial killer and you're not gonna arm yourself? Coma arc could've been avoided if he simply shanked sensei in the car.

As for the ice skating dude, I dunno, it did have the immediate consequence of making Kayo call him a liar, but after that it never amounted to much. I really liked the show anyway but if I was to discuss it's plot holes I'd be here all night.

I dropped it around the 5th episode, but I imagined that Kenya or some other characters were secretly also time travelers trying to change fate. That would at least explain why they didn't act nor sound like children. But I'm always way off on speculations.

KEK MC A KEK

Fucking hate it.

Phenomenal series for people with an ntr fetish.