"Trump's done more in 8 days than Obama did in 8 years" Sarah Sanders Shocks Reporters

"Trump's done more in 8 days for bipartisanship than Obama did in 8 years" Sarah Sanders Shocks Reporters
youtu.be/GHrP5m_BuEo

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/09/12/534886/US-Tillerson-Trump-Israel-military-aid-Cotton-Graham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish this CUNT would fuck off.

>send out the hambeast to spit all over the microphone

this is the best trump can do

Lol Obama was like an absent father; wonder where he learnt that from

>Betraying his bases completely
>Sucking up to pelosi, shumer and other dem kikes
>Bipartisan

Fucking cow.

stay btfo haters fucking lul
her ripping on hillary was also funny as shit Trump sure knows how to pick'em

yes good. Now he just needs single payer and to build the wall, get the money back from Israel
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/09/12/534886/US-Tillerson-Trump-Israel-military-aid-Cotton-Graham
and he's fucking based.

she savaged hillary's book to
>What parts of hillarys book in particular would you say are false?

>Every part where she blames anyone but her self for losing.

Dats right!!

I like it

and this president, still like an insecure teenage girl, has to justify and defend his election after 8 MONTHS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

This fat cunt is Fat in the head too.

>stay btfo

The only BTFO by this retard circus, has been all the staff that resign or get fired, kiddo.

she great at handling the press, shuts them down quickly

k y s
y
s

Did the shills get a new cash injection today? So transparently obvious. Trump is a good man.

thank you Sarah

liberals wtf

I know, right? I mean, the media, the Dems, the Rino's, and Hollywood all turned the page on November 9th and went on with their lives, why can't Trump? No reason to keep bringing up the election. It's not like the side that lost started a #resist movement or anything of the sort. And I mean it's not like leftwing celebrities are blaming natural disasters on the guy or anything. And it's certainly not as if ranking members of congress are predicting he'll open up concentration camps. Because if those things were going on, well, then he might be right to push back. But of course that's all crazy talk, and nothing could be further from the truth. Phew.

She has more balls than any of the slack jaw faggots on the left

Wish the press person would be a some mean guy a deep voice who's super passive aggressive and glares at reporters.

Trump is like that annoying Indian on Facebook "Why won't you love me, bb? I love you"

And media is the bb who won't block him because she loves the attention.

Both are incurable and feed each other.

Spicer why have you forsaken us!!!

Sarah is a BOSS. Fucking retards focus on her looks because they don't like what she has to say. Who cares what she looks like.

I was sad to see Spicer go, but Sarah is a master at just steamrolling. Excellent replacement.

>on Facebook

This landwhale just screams RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARD

>CUNT
>hambeast
>Fucking cow
>fat cunt

Nice ones, shills.

Leftists can't even hide their propensity for identity politics, even when it would be to their benefit to do so. Pathetic. This is why you lose, and will continue to lose, for a very long time. Give my best to Brock and all the guys and gals at Sharia Blue.

Trump responds to faggots talking shit and shits on them even harder. Betas and cucks aren't used to a person with so much authority actually swinging back and savaging faggots who deserve it. It's a beautiful thing to behold and only said betas and cucks get triggered by it.

Why are lefties using Sup Forums memes so much? Can't they make their own?

I giver her another 2 months.

This was one of the best pressers in a while. That cunt Democrat shill was so pissed about the Obama shade. She desperately wanted to jump in and defend her hero, Obama but was filibustered.

I'm so sick of the right wing SJW fat acceptance movement.

So much for (((tolerant))) left.

LMAO. All you people ever do is take leftist memes and make them your own. Then you scream "the left cant meme". And blame the left for taking your memes? Fucking hilarious man. You think people cant see this shit? every time I see a left meme posted, someone on this board takes it, changes it to attack the left, and then the right claims its their meme. This is ALL you people do. Fucking pathetic. It looks more like the right cant meme.

So you guys came up with "hambeast", "cuck", and "landwhale"? Doubtful

Soetoro did more hoaxes and psyops in his 8 years, seems Trump in 8 days did more real stuff

It's true, and he's made more economic growth and given more confidence then Obama ever could.

It's painfully obcious, just rolling back regulations has spiked consumer confidence and the market reflects that by breaks record after record. Can you imagine what would happen when actual legislation is passed other then EO's?

Don't humor him it's obvious he is a shill.