Hundred Anime

How are you enjoying Hundred so far, Sup Forums?

This series is cringy and cliche as fuck, even for a harem anime

Better than most other generic haremshits the past few seasons. Mostly just surprised IMS didn't use a fuck ton of CG in this one.

Animooted

Claire a best. A BEST.

It's a strong contender for the honor of worst anime of 2016 so far. Seriously, this shit is worse than Infinite Stratos. It's fucking bizarre how cliche this show is. And I really mean that, it's bizarre. If it was announced that this is the first battle harem anime written by a robot working off an algorithm to produce the most cliched and generic animated battle harem series ever, that would actually make it less bizarre than if a human being had written it.

People are still watching this show?

I really and truly doubt that.

Has best boy and girl of the season

It really is like they took every cliche is anime and threw it into a pot and then shit in it for flavor.

I want to fuck Claire!

At least try next time instead of just changing name series spic faggot.

Luv the girls, an okay harem

>Infinite Stratos was bad
Lurk more faggot

Still waiting for best girl to show up

This show is fun and Emile and Claire are probably some of the best girls I've seen from a harem in a long time. Bonus points to the show's weirdly decent animation as well.

I'm not saying the show is good but if you were to compare it to most harems, I'd definitely say this is an upper tier.

Of course, if you're like who seems to hate the majority of harems in the first place then of course you would think it's shit.

It's weird because most people doing some sort of creative work will instinctively try to subvert old conventions or mingle them with new elements, even if it's just for the sake of novelty. This series doesn't seem to have any of that. It's played completely straight and almost never deviates from being absolutely cliched at every turn.

Hundred is actually a pretty good entry into the battle harem subgenre. They get to actually fight the thing that they're training against, the MC (male character) is well-liked and recognized as powerful rather than being a dark horse from the loser team, and the girl design is competent.

Overall I'd put it at the same level as Anti-Magic Academy.

My dream is to write that program. You feed in Sky Wizards Academy and it spits out Hundred.

Haven''t seen it yet, how is the MC?

It's adorable and comfy

His roommate pricks their finger and his first impulse is to cram said finger in his mouth and start sucking

It's OK because they're both dudes.

Is he some kind of vampire?

Remove oppai

Emilia's voice makes it at least 1-2 points above what it would normally be.

>Best girl will win for once
Feels good.

>hating cliche
>watching anime

Hundred is proving to be more entertaining that Infinite Stratos. Somehow Ichika's own clone is less of a shit. Maybe it's due to the lack of Houki punching him all the time that he ended up a little bit more fun.

>character is a girl pretending to be a boy at magichanical academy
>later bathes with the MC after he inevitablly finds out
this has LITERALLY never happened before

I think the show would have been improved overall if Emilia actually was a dude

>people who are close together shouldn't bath together!!
I bet you hate fun too.

Picked up

Hundred is shit and panders to the lowest, but I'm enjoying it (except Claire) because I'm a shameless battle haremfag.

Claire would make it her mission to turn the gar straight, like she turned her drills straight.

She kinda reminds me of Agito from StrikerS.

Then his tight little ass would be sore and bloody because MC was prepared to hit that dick or no dick

Was Agito perfect blowjob height?

I'm sure that wasn't a complain.

She looks more like a loli Teana.

Agito was literally a 15cm fairy.

>bro called dibs on the girl perfect for headpatting

that nigga

it´s still a piece of shit anime.

I watch it for Claire and the ED. Not sure how long I'll last at this rate when every character other than the student council girls and the villains annoy me.

>all these losers who can't have fun
I actually feel sorry for you.

>I watch it for the ED

This is the most retarded thing i've seen, you know you don't gotta watch the show every week to see the ED so why you talking as if it's exclusive there?

It's a well executed, if not necessarily creative, battle harem. If that's your kind of thing, great. MC is NOT clueless and best girl seems to be winning so far (MC actually acknowledged that they were on a date). I look forward to it more than most other shows I'm watching this season.

>for Claire AND the ED

Fine with Claire but still, why mention the ED as if it's exclusive?

Using it to prove your point is dumb as fuck.

Why is Claire such a shit? She ruined the entire show.

>being this autistic
He just likes the ED, chill the fuck out.

Because watching for Claire and anticipating the ED gets me through the episode? I'm not really understanding your autism here.

Imouto and Idol are the worst things about this show.

You shut your whore mouth. It doesn't matter which one, ALL imoutos are for love and dickings.

What a waste of animation talent.

You're the waste user.

Post more feet please

>Implying
Shit taste of the day.

I'm having fun with it. Just wish there was less plot and more shenanigans/development with the girls, or for the plot to go full hilarious like World Break.

With my dick out

Jesus, what a slut

>Calling anyone autisitic when you watch a show you barely like for 20 whole fucking minutes just to see the ED which can just be downloaded instead

Are you stupid?

It's tits/10, OP. I watch it.

You are oppai, you french whore. Remove yourself. Let idol win.

>french whore.

Emilia is French? Are you confusing her with someone else?

>is a teenager
>has totally gray hair

She's obviously northern European.

I can't watch harems with beta MC.

Beta MC= No fun with girls or teasing

I ended up skipping through the last two episodes that involved the purple haired girl. The parts with Claire are pretty good though.

Emilia is much better than that actual French harlot.

It's bad. Really bad.

Claire is obviously best girl.
No one gives a fuck about grandma hair and idol slut.

The show isn't that bad. If the show is bad (Asterisk etc.), there wouldn't even be a weekly thread about it.

This show fucking sucks

SAO must be a masterpiece then.

Well yeah. My mom used to do this when i got cut.

Of course. Now all hail the goddess Asuna!

No, it is not. I like battle harems, this is a shit battle harem.

Emilia is British.

Superior genes shining through like always.

Shouldn't she be brown?

You are thinking of France and Germany.

Any part of Europe really.

user, I think you grew out of Battle Harems.

Not, i like them, this one doesnt even seem like it is trying.

I bet you say that about a different show every season

>Trace On

I fucking love harems

God dammit, is there an uncensored stream of this somewhere?

For a stereotypical magical battle academy harem show, it's enjoyable. The girls are all cute, but only one or two are really fleshed out enough in the story to be considered waifu material. I am not looking forward to episode 10 when the anime inevitably goes super edgy and serious for the final arc.

Nobody?

BSJ is uncensored I think? Crunchy raws are probably same as TX. This has been the only big uncensored thing so far anyway.

It's not really any different from the rest dude. It's all in your head.