KanColle

Given that the first season was utter shit,

What are the things you would change about it, wich aproach Diomedea should've taken?

I really don't dislike Fubuki as a MC, personally would loved a more SoL oriented show, watching the day to day of the girls on the base and stuff like that

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/762441/1b3e7be1ef/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taihou nendo preorder soon.

They should just expanded episode 6 and make a spinoff featuring cute shipgirls cooking fiercely in a cooking competition.

SOL, more fun

What kind of femtoku will they have in the next season?

Make it SoL

Cancel it. Kill Fubushit.

Make it a show about how cute Akebono is.

I WANT

I would have liked it to be less episodic
I know that's a buzzword around here, but most of the season didn't have an overarching plot to it, it was just broken into like 3-4 chunks based on the sorties they were currently doing
I'd like less SoL and more action and focus on fights but I know that the fights were the parts that ended up being ugly cgi nightmares

so if they do go with more fanservice and SoL animating the favorites I'd like to see more MCs
hop between different characters, have a Kongou episode, then a Yuudachi episode, then a Yamato episode instead of following Fukbuki and her shit stats everywhere

A late 20s male MC would fix everything in the series.

It's that easy, Diomedea.

Late 30s would be better

They should have just done a harem with a self-insert commander. Would have been better than the garbage they put out.

is it too late to order the poi?
will I have to go through scalpers to get her at this point?

Fucking disgusting, no one watches the anime for disgusting old penises.

>male
>self insert
That's not what the fanbase wants you retards.

how do I get to the boss node on 1-3?
I'm at well over 100 tries and I can't get there even though I have a 2 maxed level 15 ships

Updated Parsley Kaze rankings:

Haru = Iso > Ura > Kami > Tani > Hama

Would you rather a shota TTK?

If it's a full comedy, that would be fine

The show is already a great example of the growth of yuri relationships between girls just like it should be.

Hi

Literally nothing you can do other than spinning the compass over and over again.

No one wants to see the girls touched, looked at, or defiled by some disgusting male. This is the age of the femtoku.

go to the wiki. there's a branching rule probably.

The story can't be taken seriously without exploring the setting. They obviously don't want to do that, so just make it a slice of life. Have an ensemble cast so we aren't stuck with Bucky the whole way through. There's a reason why episode 6 stood out even though it was mostly lazy jokes and reused game lines. Or just go full anthology. That's what they seem to have done with the manga, might as well embrace it for the anime. You can give people their action, their SoL, their history, their romance, whatever. People like this series for a lot of different aspects and trying to do them all at once will result in a clusterfuck like the first season.

>2014+2
>unironically liking male MCs
Cute girls doing cute girls is the way of life nowadays.

An admiral MC like this would be awesome. Young but professional and serious when it matters.

Disgusting, remove the male.

wiki says no branch rules until 1-5
I guess I'm one of the unluckiest people around then
I've been trying for days now to get a drop of anything other than a LC or DD or clear the stage but it looks like it aint happening

Make "him" a girl and you got a deal

Idolmaster proved those fears to be unsubstantial.

As long as it's done right, it will be fine.

when

Forgot my pic

Remember to report and ignore yurispammer.

>all these yuri baiters
come on, I don't think anyone's gonna take it

Why are there still people that want to shove in pointless male characters when there is already an all female cast?

>le harem meme

Hopefully in within the next 24 hours.

timetospam

Idolmaster is shit, and showed that all girl casts are really superiour.

Isn't this completely untrue now with the addition of Iowa?

what? fuck.

good gttk

Will they show their love in the anime?

I want suffering.

I want DesDiv 6 episode to be like exhentai.org/g/762441/1b3e7be1ef/, there'll be an after credit scene showing Bep sortieing from a Soviet base.

>Yukikaze has survivor's guilt
>Poi dies in a suicide charge
>Big four carriers burns through a whole night and gets scuttled in Midway
>OVA showing Tang Yang, decommissioned ships with PTSD, and operation crossroad.

>As long as it's done right

And you expect the anime to do it right? Not showing the TTK at all was probably the best course of action.

Not showing the Admiral, but still having him in a unvoiced role was weird as fuck.

They should have just not had an Admiral.

Agreed, they tried to hard on the "change your fate" crap. Now that it's done, we need good comfy SOL

While Abyss = USN has always been untrue, there are Abyssals that represent certain USN ships or bases, as well as other countries.

Pixiv Power Levels
神風 127
春風 77
ポーラ 65
親潮 36

comfyfags are just as cancerous as yurispammers to be honest

So make it a female admiral and everyone will be happy. Easy as that.

>everyone

>Human Admirals
Who in their right mind would not want a dog for an Admiral?

nice Angle

Women are genetically too small and don't command a presence. Men are tall, have broad shoulders, big hands, and a muscular hard body. So a male admiral gives off the aura of reliability with his big frame and serious composure. Girls love to be protected so they'd have a great dynamic with him.

I can imagine Yamato blushing because the male admiral is the only one who is big enough to princess carry her. Or Takao worrying that the TTK will collapse under her weight because of her size, but he lifts her with ease.

The DDs will have an even better chemistry because of the size juxtaposition. If you are a little girl, how can you not swoon when your small hand is wrapped up completely in his big hands? Or when you notice how wide and muscular his back is?

>believes that everyone wants what a small group wants

Pink Mamiya > Pink Asashio >>> Gloomy Asashio >>> Grey-Zara

But Admiral Isroroku would keep the mind control hamsters away.

These are pretty great

They wanted it to be a "you are the admiral" thing like the game. But that simply doesn't work with an anime because you can't control anything.

The people that can't accept a femtoku in the anime shouldn't be involved with kancolle at all.

What the fuck should I do with clean panties? At least rip a few wet farts before you give them to me.

>Grey-Zara
I think you mean grown-up Yamagumo.

how do i preorder?

i need plastic waifu

>>>/tumblr/

The fact that there is a sucessful anime about a female naval commander proves you completely wrong.

Amusing.

>man is stronger than ship girls with giant cannons
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Cinderella Girls is fucking awful.

I disagree with that opinion very much, but this is not the proper place for a discussion.

Yamato's love for her femtoku is strong!

>150 cm girl is stronger than 170 cm man
???
man it must be nice to be a delusional tranny

The only way CG would have been good is with a female producer.

Man has cock. Can shipgirls won against the cock?

Why don't you go fight the abyssals yourself then?

No one can beat the cock

Kadokawa supports the female admiral, you have no argument.

It needed likeable idols before it started worrying about a producer.

because I live in the real world and this is a video game

How many drinks does it take to get Pola to start taking off her clothes?

It's a ship girl, dumbass.
They are made of steel, explosives, and lesbian magic.

The admiral in the 4koma is male.

/fit/ please

>sucessful
Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night.

it's not our fault that women are destined to lose to cock

Female admiral is strong and can fight to protect her lover and her girls!

We hear ya, /fit/
:^)

>It's an anons still respond to yurispammer despite him using the same bait for more than 2 years now episode.
Give me whatever Pola is drinking, I'm gonna need it.

Femtokus are the strongest, best, and most beautiful admiral!

It's ruining/ruined Idolmaster as a whole for me.

it doesn't matter though
he'll keep going if we respond or not, filling the threads with yuri
and he hasn't been banned yet so we don't have that to look forward to

on the bright side, after 126 runs of 1-3, I finally hit the boss node and crit it to death with my maxxed poi

Why are you doing 1-3?