America was an open borders country from 1776 to 1920

>America was an open borders country from 1776 to 1920
>the people who advocate for closed borders claim to be following American's long standing traditions on this issue

Not going to lie I just hate foreigners

Goyim
Once again you mistake;
'Not having a border' with 'giving everyone who walks in citizenship'.

Goddamnit. Stop making us all look stupid in front of Greatest Merchant.

>Not going to lie I just hate foreigners

>1790s Sup Forums
>I hate those fucking Germans

Open borders to Europeans only basically

Guess that would be a valid criticism if it was still 1790

Only white Europeans with good character.

>>America was an open borders country from 1776 to 1920
If you came to America during that time you're most likely coming from Europe.
So you're giving up the protection of The King to take a massive risk to come and try and make it on your own, ya might die trying.
Today, gibs.
Completely changes the context of immigration, IMO.

>Only white Europeans with good character.

What about the Chinese?

>If you came to America during that time you're most likely coming from Europe.

>illegal immigration isn't about race
>now let me go on this racist tie raid

Don't care.
Foreigners can fuck off and die and I don't give a single fuck about their freedoms.
Enemies are meant to be killed.

Why do retards/newfags never remember to sage threads like this?

>Chinese
Are total shit.

>(you)
Are total shit.

Chinese were allowed to become US citizens in 1940.

>Enemies are meant to be killed.

Yes all those poor people trying to come over for a better life in countries you burgers probably fucked up their country's are the "enemies."

read Blood Meridian

Dumb child
Take a redpill

Every time you ask someone to go further about immigration their true form reveals themselves. It's not about "following the law". That's just the bullshit cover story they use.

>in countries you burgers probably fucked up their country's
Yes, I'd say that in itself makes them our enemies.

>first naturalization
>Chinese exclusion act
>one other one I can't remember off the top of my head

History says whatever you want when you erase the parts that are inconvenient to your radical ideology, Comrade ShareBlue.

That was before suicide bombings

>Yes all those poor people trying to come over for a better life in countries you burgers probably fucked up their country's are the "enemies."
Exactly. Invade the world; invite the word is an ass retarded policy.

I've never heard anyone 'claim to be following America's long standing traditions on this issue'. Who says this, OP?

Yes they prohibited Chinese immigration when it grew large
What about learning some history?

cool story, tell it again

How could the police such an expanse back then you halfwit

b-b-b-ut muh melting pot (jew myth), muh Liberty statue poem (jew myth)

>Who says this, OP?
I do. But I'm a white nationalist so it fits.

>illegal immigration isn't about race
Where do you think you are kiddo? Sarcuck of Mosul youtobe channel? Plebbit? El oh el.

>tie raid

Why do people insist on using words they can't spell?

>>America was an open borders country from 1776 to 1920

And that's we you let everyone know you're a retard.

I don't really care.
Your true intentions are to destroy my way of life and give away my homeland to people who hate me.
I'm completely justified in my hatred of you and all foreign and subhuman trash.
Make no mistake, I hate you and want to kill you. You have been trying to kill me, intentionally or not, for far longer than I have ever hated anyone. It's this scheming that faggots like you have been doing that has given me this hate in the first place.
My reasons are entirely reasonable while yours are based on stupid ideals of succeeding where every great civilization has failed repeatedly. You're a toy soldier that's been wound up and pointed in a direction. You have no self agency.

Does not seem like OP is going to respond

Transportation was hard before 1920.
Today I can fly to USA in half a day.
For some odd reason some people still chose to go to Mexico. Terrible decision, like investing in MySpace stock.

>immigration open pre 1920
There was also nothing being given. If you came here you didn't get all the fucking gibs.
These fucking immigrants now are coming here wanting all SS and Medicare. Plus all the fucking grants for their children. They also don't want to pay taxes. You take away all the gibs and crack down on them and make them pay taxes then we wouldn't be having this problem.

Idgaf about traditions I just want to prevent uneducated nigger/spic scum from voting for gibs and ruining the future for my children.

Really made me think. Its just weird that colonial emigrants are so racist.

No, Europe wasn't meant as a race thing, of course a liberal retard you will make it into that.
I was referring to Europe to say the immigrants coming to America were coming from favorable circumstances to unfavorable circumstances.
Today the situation is completely flipped and that should be taken into account when discussing immigration in the US.

You can take all our niggers and sandniggers.

Our country barely existed then and we certainly didn't the military strength to police the whole east coast, and we had a quota system you kike. We took majority only from Europe