Are there any Europeans planning on moving to America if the Trump's RAISE act passes?

Are there any Europeans planning on moving to America if the Trump's RAISE act passes?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would we?
Almost every European country is 3 times safer than USA.
not to mention crime, healthcare, housing or wages
Memes aside USA is not nearly half as safe as Germany

American dream is dead

>europeans

The Midwest, Northwest and Northeast are probably the safest areas in the country since that's where most of the whites live.

I wouldn't want my children to contribute to the satans country.

I would move and it was a dream of mine to be American but this place turned me into a far right nationalist, land protectionist and traditionalist

Sup Forums is some serious shit. Now I can't reverse this

White African Here. would consider USA a viable option if the Nigrums here get restless and come over the mountain

>housing or wages

Where in the fuck is housing more affordable in Europe? Give me a break, you dumb nigger.

I'd recommend you stay away from the West Coast/Southwest and South, those are were the spics and nigs live.

Raise act? Do you have autism neetbux?

>Do you have autism neetbux?

We have plenty of neetbux if you aren't even lazier than the laziest of niggers. You have to actually fill out forms and get an actual diagnosis. If you don't live with your parents, you'd also get free food stamps and nearly free housing (50 dollars/month) if you want to live on section ape.

hmm, thats worse than what I have now. I live at home and get 1901.55$ a month in neetbux. If u want me to come over u need more bux.

Can't wait ameripai

Wouldn't mind larping as a redneck actually

>1901.55$ a month in neetbux.

are you fucking kidding me?

Please someone do me a quick rundown of the RAISE act

Just stay in Europe. It sucks being a white person here. You're totally disconnected from any sort of identity or greater cultural ties. It's a giant, soulless, shopping mall for third worlders now.

Bulgaria. We all have our own places. A small percent lives on rent.

I know one mohammed here thath wants to move there.
Rest of us are just worried to
get shot by a nigger.

Do you accept arabs with Master's in Engineering from American universities? I'm fair skinned with black hair and hazel eyes, I plan to move to NH and fully assimilate to "american" culture.

note: im christian

There's plenty of places that offer cheaper living, not all of them are half bad to live in, either.

Wages, on the other hand, i'm not sure. With exception of maybe Norway, Americans earn more in general.

What type of Arab ancestry do you have? We have Syrians in Allentown, PA and they usually keep to themselves.

It's a replacement bill for the 1965 Immigration act which would cut immigration from 1 Million to Less than 500,000. It will make it harder for people from Africa, Asia and Latin America to come here so the system can be more in favor of Europeans and Anglos coming here. It would ease the strain of the working class meaning that a lot of jobs will be opened up for Americans unlike before. It could very well reverse the demographics to be more in favor of European Americans along with stuff like a Border Wall, E-Verify, The ending of DACA and the ending of Sanctuary Cities. It would also scrap the Diversity Visa Lottery entirely so less skilled people wouldn't have to come here so easily. The cutting of third world immigration overall could become beneficial to America's economy, by allowing in more Anglos and Europeans the GDP can easily grow more then it currently is.

Sources:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act

Both of my parents are from Palestine(modern day Israel).

I know a couple Palestinians, pretty nice guys to say the least. If you're qualified then yes you can come live here.

Fuck off. We're full

Holy fuck, user. That actually sounds bretty gud. Would definitely migrate to a pro-European America. Plus less taxes than in Spainingrad I guess, although I'd have to look that up carefully.

we need this..and fast

How do i get to Wyoming senpai?

Nope...

ancap eurofag here with US passport. Best place to live in US without sub-humans, extreme temperatures ( hot/cold) and libtard population? Nevada? Utah?

i hope not.
fuck off were full

I want my own cabin in the woods, loadsaguns, hamburgers delivered on my doorstep by amazon drones, and wife with southern accent.

Tie auetkoon, kun joukko aamuruskon
käy ryntäämään päin uutta huomentaan.
Tuo hakaristi miljoonille uuden uskon,
ja leipä, vapaus nyt turvataan!

nah man, just find a suburb
niggers dont dare tread there

The Upper Peninsula is where most Finnish Americans live. It's pretty much what you just described.

I'd move in an istant.

I want my freedom

I want to leave the U.S. for the EU.

I want to move to Switzerland

bump

Gimme a quick rundown on Raise act, dear.

I mentioned it here

>Wanting beta eurocucks in your country

RAISE Act cannot pass because all dems and some republicans oppose it ideologically which means it cannot gain the majority to reach trump to sign

White and based
Branco e baseado
Weiß und basierend

Bump