Love Live

Tell me Sup Forums. We're they gay or what? The thought didn't cross my mind when I marathon'd the series until I skimmed the /vg/ thread.

Only Nozomi is gay

No they weren't. A bunch of lonely, pathetic weebs ship girls together in shows like this, it's kind of par for the course. You can just ignore the yurifags though.

I saw someone shipping the Aquors seiyuu. The real life 2.5Ds. That's when I knew for certain shippers are fucking insane. They take stuff like pic related seriously.

Well, to be fair animators had been teasing nicomaki ever since the PV days

Yeah, I was curious where the heck NicoMaki came from since they hardly interact until the trip in S2. Looked it up and saw the PVs cited. I don't think these are considered canon to the anime though.

Wasn't this also during Love Live's boyfriend phase?

LL has weak yuri undertones, and even as a yurifag I only saw the relationship between them as pure and good-hearted friendship. Of course, given that this show has an all-female cast it's not a surprise why the fanbase will ship anything and anyone.

nozomi is seducing me!

the real question is who was wearing panties or not

Anime, pretty low end.

Every other piece of material? Off the charts.

Too bad no one is translating the manga or the LNs

I just started watching this show. It's all right so far

Definitely funnier and lighter than Idolmaster, good as a quick watch. I like Umi the best, how is my taste Sup Forums?

Nico a shit and only appeals to fedora-tier edgelords. Not surprising that it's a Niconigger who keeps spamming this shit.

Why is Nico black? Why is Rin a ginger? Why does Pana have saggy tats? Why is Honoka the only remotely normally-drawn character in this image? Why is Nozomi a lardwhale? Why is Maki a shitskin? Why is Umi a poo-in-loo? Why does Kotori look like a tranny? Why is Eli a 7ft tall skelington?

Pretty patrician

Because tumblr

Anime alone is not gay enough. You have to indulge in all the franchise to see it's full gayness. Seriously

Drama CD's had canon gay pairings
They released a game that ouright shows that the girls are gay
Also, they released canon gay songs:
>Garasu no Hanazono (NozoEli)
>Storm in Lover (EliUmi)
>Anemone heart (KotoUmi)
>Zurui yo Magnetic (NikoMaki)

Even their promo arts are gay.
Pic related. The gifts are wrapped in the color of their partners

>Nozomi's gift
WHAT THE FUCK

IS THAT UMI? NO NO I DON'T ACCEPT IT
REEEEEEEE

Seriously though, why do I see Umi shipped with half the cast

Because Umi is just that handsome. Same with Eli.

Is this happening to Sunshine also?

>wrap is Umi and ribbon is Eli
Does that mean she wants a threesome?

Mad cuz nico nico is a best

>Umi shipped with half the cast
Umi was originally designed to be a suave girl hunter.
Nico was a playful little imp
Honoka was a brilliant student

And no, that's not Umi. Umi's hair color is too dark. The gift's colors are not based on the hair but other traits
It was colored based on Eli's eyes

ty

>marathon
>>>/reddit/

Oh wait, no, I was retarded.
The gift's color are designed based on their official main color:
> Her main color is ice blue/cerulean.

Tell me more, user.

Which one is Yoshino Nanjo, is she best girl and is this worth watching for her especially if I like moeshit?

Nanjo is the yellow ponytail one named Eli. And no she isn't best girl. Best girl is dark blue hair named Umi. The show is fun and you should give it a watch.

Nice yuri goggle bullshit you got going there.

> not giri-choco

See, OP, yurishitters shit up everything

Glass no hanazono is an ode to homosexuality, I don't think you can deny that user. The others need goggles though.

Can someone explain what Hanayo is for? What's her selling point? What has she got that the other girls don't?

>The gift wrapping is pairing evidence.

Methinks you're reading a bit too much into this.

No.
There has been a slight hint of canon Nozo Eli in S2, but they're all canonly pure.
The animators even took care to not even show the face or the voice of the only male character of the show, Honoka's father.

She's for sitting her on your lap and pinching all her soft spots. How had you even been using your Hanayo up til now if not like that?

Asperger's.
She's the nerdy shy girl that gets hyped as soon as the subject is idols.
It's literally assburgers.

it's grade A yuribait, seeing as it's nozoeli singing a song about secret love, but there's absolutely nothing in the song that is explicitly homo.

I wonder why they permanently removed her glasses if she was supposed to be a nerd.

At least we have a couple of translated SID manga.

I want to marry her.

>permanently
They're not. She's wearing contacts.

She's a total qt

Kotori is the purest human being to ever live and would never do anything inappropriate.

She's a saint.

I'd rather have the SID novels translated, since they show both sides of each story

Because glasses are ugly

they are. It's hinted during the credits of the movie. Pic related

I'm writing a Pokemon x Love Live fanfic.What typed would the idols use? Here's what I have, obviously based off of hair color/kind of personality.

Maki - Fire
Hanayo - Normal
Rin - Flying(?)
Umi - Water
Honoka - Fighting
Kotori - Fairy
Eli - Electric
Nozomi - Psychic
Nico - Dark

If you can say they are not gay after reading manga you have to have some sort of disability.

Nozomi is a fucking huge faggot and Maki+Nico have "something between them they can't explain". Nozomi quite literally also confesses her love to Eri in drama cd.

So yes, some of them are gay and this is not any /u/ bullshit.

I would make Rin Electric and Eli Ice

Good idea.

I would make Rin autistic.

Make Kotori Grass and Nico Fairy.

She's already a friend of autism incarnate.

I want to kiss Rins forehead and hold her hand!

This is just so hilarous to watch

>any material other than the anime
>canon
into_the_trash_it_goes.jpg

i'm gay

She's one of the few characters I really want as a daughter with no ulterior motives. I don't find her sexy at all, but I want to hug her and help her look cute and tell her she's pretty when she's doubting it.

I haven't seen this, but looking at OP's pic, why do they all have the exact same facial features? I find it oddly disturbing.

Needs more thighs.

It was made by the same people, faggot.

You might as well say that Superman's laser vision and flight is not canon because it was not made by the original author

It's pretty hard to tell from that pic, but LL actually works well around the sameface issue because even though they all share a similar structure, they have really distinctive eye shapes from each other. No idea why they went with just 2 or 3 eye designs for Aqours.

Is the anime the official canon format or is this a case of alternate universes?

I always thought it was the latter since the game, anime and manga have so many differences that you can't just lump them together as one universe.

I got asburgers from this post. So you are saying drama cd and manga are not canon because...?

It's not evidence; It's just an interpretation.
The raibus relationship are more canon than any haremshit

And they can all be paired with anyone in the team

Each media seems to be its own continuity, although the anime seems to have become the de facto canon one

Meh. Just treat them like DC or Marvel universe
It's a franchise built by a decade long generation of various artists and writers, each with various ideas and what not.

It's the fans who decide what material is canon or not then the industry will feed them.
Also more famously referred to as "Death of Author"

Should be Umi instead of Honoka.

This is one of those cases of "the creators couldn't give a shit." The same situation is addressed over in the GuP thread all the time. The real answer is that nobody on the production staff cares about "canon" for a product like this. If they think that something might be funny or interesting in some ancillary material, they greenlight it. They don't see "canon" as a barrier to any of this. The whole idea of what's "canon" for a given franchise is something that's pretty much always decided arbitrarily by the fanbase anyway. Creators just do whatever they want, pick and choose whatever they want, when writing new material. So if you want to come up with your own notion of what's canon, go right ahead. The eventual model of the "canon" will end up being whatever's closest to a consensus for a given franchise. But it'll never be some "official" thing.

Touhou would be finer example. It was lesbianized since forever
Zun tried to add the male merchant and waifunized Aya but to not avail.

His games are nothing compared to what the fans contributed to the franchise

it's most likely just panda rings.
but I like to think they're canon gay and they're not showing me anything that says otherwise so why the hell not.

A-rise should have at least made 10 more songs.

imagine what their first time having sex would be like.

Most likely total chaos just like anybody.

I don't get it.

the answer is both yes and no at the same time for max pandering

Cute and sensitive.

Also:

You can't ignore the blatant general gay atmosphere of this frachise. Not only in the anime but there is so much yuri tesing and romantic tension between the characters in all the others media of the franchise: manga, drama cds, official arts, songs, various articles in the magazines and especially the diaries! So yes.

which further proves that yuri can sell but only when it's not the main focus.

That also applies to yaoi, het, harem, and romance in general, user

I think is a general Japanese cultural thing that you have to give "only" hints of homosexuality to the oudience and not saying "look this character is a lesbian" in a outspoken way.

>gecko
this guy is amazing

>about 8 fujoshows are going to air next season
>Love Live Sunshine coming in

This is one of the most perfect situation one could ever ask. Every single show, especially fujoshits, are guaranteed to pale in comparison at how they can't even raise a candle to girls who love girls.
Every stalker thread will be /u/'s shitposting ground where we can feast most hearty

>MemeCenter

Has there been any more news about the Emi scandal? I haven't heard anything about it in a couple of weeks.

Is she still really depressed?

HUSH!
We need no 3DPD shitposters now

I worry about her though.

>Is she still really depressed?
14 more cocks and toothpaste can fix that

See?
Try hard shitposters like this flock right at once.

She is doing various events and from various reports she seems to be back at her usual smile. She still has space is magazines so apparently the situation seems calmer now, but caution is still the main feature. She did a public event with fans a couple of weeks ago and there was a lot of people from her agency and security guards. Her twitter is still silent. She will do a live event in a few months (I don't remember when). I don't know much more because I can't Japanese

Did the thought ever cross your mind that they were straight, op. Thought not.