How do you go from this

How do you go from this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMX5sXd78ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to this?

everything is a cute girl in japan. EVERYTHING.

I'm not

Ok, I get the file names... and I know Nyarlathotep is lovecraft, but I have no idea what anime that is or how it relates.

Nyarlathotep has countless faces, user. Nyarlathotep is all of us.

The newfags are real.

Doesn't she win in the end and kill what's his name?

Nyaruko-chan AKA "What if Lovecraft monsters were anime girls?"

the spoon feeders are here

I've been on and off since 2007, but yeah I've been away for a while.
I guess that's accurate.

Poor guy

God that sounds hot

Nyarly and Hitler did nothing wrong

Unless they're just taking that shape temporarily, doesn't that defeat the whole point?

>kills

She fucks him silly.

Was there more after this or was this the last page?

To be honest when I was first watching that show several years ago I expected it to be actual Nyarlathotep that is up to something and is merely pretending to be into the MC because he is, in some way, crucial to some intergalactic eldrich god affair. But they kinda went the less interesting root and it was not an elaborate ruse or scheme, the girl is genuinly in love with the MC and she is just part of the alien species that are named after Lovecraftian deities.

Taking attractive form and slowly seducing a boy in spite of his knowing better, spending decades happy together, holding his hand at the end of his natural life, then showing him everything and blasting him into endless insensate screaming actually sounds exactly like Nyarlathotep.

shut the fuck up

who gives a shit

That sounds absolutely retarded.

You obviously fell for the trap. Nyarly just wanted to fuck around and see if he would brake.

posting best girl

Best girl indeed.

>you will never be called shounen

>this thread

>when you nutted 12 times but she won't stop riding

I don't know, i saved a long time ago.

Is it concluded though? How can we be sure it's not all just an illusion, even if the illusion seems so genuine? What if the genuineness was all just in their minds and Mahiro was already insane, but we were just seeing things from his perspective?

ded girl

She isn't the only one either.

Bloodborne had the best setting and lore of any souls game.

I want Cthuuko's mini album, the one with her version of Taiyou Iwaku Moeyo Chaos but I can't find any live torrents. Can anybody seed any specific one for me?

Shapeshifter obviously

but why does a malign god want to sex a shota?

ImplyingWould not rape a shota in all holes and consume his soul

this as bad as turning hitler into a 2D loli

what's next? A series where Judas is actually a little girl too?

Watching Jesse and the 12 loli disciples attend highschool would be funded in a heartbeat

this?

I don't understand OP what's the difference here?

Would it?

Japan has a pretty sizable Christian population, might seem tasteless if they did.

why did you post 2 exactly same gifs?

(」・ω・)」うー!

It's implied that he's the son of Azatoth and as such just about every alien wants to jump his bones. There were even a few times that other aliens tried to sell him on an auction as a sex slave.

>watching this right now
>the best girl is a boy

every single time

The fact that an anime would parody Monty Python, Castaway, and Megaman battle network is nothing short of miraculous. Fuck me with a rusty shovel why did they have to overwork that poor girl?

I didn't know the Hitchhiker's books were popular in Japan

This makes my dick diamonds.
This makes me want to summon Barbara Streisand so it all goes quiet.

The writer of Nyaruko is obviously a huge westaboo (and Kamen Rider fan).

I am very interested in starting to read Lovecrafts works. What's a good starting point? Any of his short stories?

youtube.com/watch?v=LMX5sXd78ro

Most of them are short. Read nyarlothetop, it doesn't take more than 15 minutes.
After that, the beyond the mountains if madness is pretty good. A couple of others too, but I forget their names....

A cute

Nyarlathotep is the fucking son of Azatoth.

The Call of Cthulhu and At the Mountains of Madness are probably his two most well-known works

The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath will help you get a lot of the references in the show - the Dreamlands, Nightgaunts, Shantak-Birds and Nyarlathotep are all in the story.

The Shadow Over Innsmouth, The Colour out of Space, The Whisperer in Darkness, and The Dunwich Horror are also great.

If you want to just jump in, I highly recommend H.P. Lovecraft: The Complete Fiction - it's a leatherbound compilation of his work (I'd post the Book Depository link but Sup Forums thinks I'm spamming)

Cthugha was created by August Derleth, so you won't find any references to him in Lovecraft's work.
There is the occasional reference to Hastur and The Yellow Sign, though. These were created by Robert W. Chambers in The King In Yellow, a collection of short stories (I've yet to read it).

Thanks friend.

Does Mithridatism work with sanity?

Like if you see some kind of smaller horrors that shocks you, but doesn't drive you insane, then next time something slightly more abominable, and you keep this up until you develop immunity.

They use Call of Cthulhu game mechanics, so no. Little things hit for fewer San points and understanding what you're seeing lowers the cap.

>internet widely available
>people know what nyarlathotep looks like now
>changes it's appearance via glorious nippon culture
>continues living and causing chaos in the world
Sup Forums - Cthulu & mango

captcha:404 I'm spooked hold me

>I'm not yet

It's just a question of time.

>Japan caring about any other country or any religion

You must be new here.

>I'm spooked hold me

You know his secret and he's coming for you. Only a madman would hold you.

But he told you the secret so now you know it too dumbass.

>We will never hear her again

Why even fucking live?

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

10710 body. he/she/it knows how to lure me in.

SAN CHI PINCHI

Nyarly was a nigger. I wanna fuck his goddess, the blind baka goddess

A shadow out of time and the shadow over innsmouth is pretty good. So is the Dunwich Horror

Didn't Demonbane kill the universe and by extension a lot of connected universes?

Fuck off, retard.

gay

But he told you the secret as well. Checkmate.

Shounen~~

Yeah, the LN is finished.

Apparently Mahiro screams in terror madly during their first night, but afterwards he seems to be just fine.

She wasn't even Nyarlathotep. She is just moe-pandering OC the author try to shoehorn Lovecraft element in. She doesn't have personality, motive or anything similar to Lovecraft's character. The author try to sell her as the moe-ified crawling chaos yet don't even bother to make her similar to him at all and use the lame excuse of "lol 'm just alien with similar name".
At least Demonbane's Nyar has some similarity in spirit. is shameless attempt to piggy-ride on Lovecraft's popularity.

I want to punch that fucking faggot in the mouth

>He didn't go for Kuko

Sometimes i hate japan with all my heart.

>[ ] Don't rape him
>[x] Rape him

>Punished Okarin
kek'd 2 da max

The MegaTen and Wild Arms crawling chaos are the only ones I recognize.

There's M, Edison, the fucker from D.Y.N. Freaks, Black Maria, the wild arms one, the persona 2 one, the SMT2 one, Decade, Nyaa and the rest I don't recognize.

Posting better abomination girl

it's been a while

School's out folks!

you watch your mouth

Nips are shit, what else is new.

>ayy lmao
>Tu Love Ru
Fuck. I laughed harder than I should have.

Kuuko is too good for him

SHE IS MINE

>not enjoying Frankenfran

Faggot

Well, she is too aggressive for his tastes, he said so later on in the story. She is kinda of annoying.

fuck off from Masa-san, the man stole my first kiss