Niggers and Dogs

Why do niggers hate dogs so much?

Because doggos are smarter than them on average

Damnit Goyim
I don't come here to see dogs dying.

Sub-saharans have never domesticated anything.

Because dogs will work to earn their keep.

>I just throw my dogs in a dumpster after they die in a dogfight

top bantz

lol look at that white roastie encountering some cognitive dissonance there.

Dogs have an acute smell, and they get quite disturbed when they smell nigger. Same with gypsies, dogs will smell them from very far.

So is fair to say dogs hate them more.

Smartest black man so far

>innocent black people who are shot and murdered

>buy an animal
>pay someone to slice off his balls
>pull its neck with a noose when it wants to go for a walk
>humiliate it like a 3 year old child for the rest of its life
>it eventually gets Stockholm syndrome and grows to like the captor
>make it beg for food
>it gets sick
>pay someone to kill it because you don't want an unhappy animal in your home
>call it your "best friend"
lmfao

>innocent black people getting shot by cops

probably like 1% of those were actually innocent

>t. never owned a dog.

Dogs are banned in Canada to protect muslims.

sounds like you know a shitty dog owner

back when marriage meant something

Blacks are worthless insects with no real reason to exist, while humans and dogs had a mutually beneficial relationship since we were nothing but little tribes of huntergatherers. It's negros' inferiority complex yet again.

Dogs > your average black person

Shit, I'd trust a rabid pitbull over a black American in most cases and I'm not even white or a dog lover kek.

you shouldn't use the n word

but the reason they hate dogs is because they have a very long history of dogs chasing after them. ask anybody in the south. the dogs are kind of trained to go after black people, because of all you fucking racists

Does the Italy flag here have a weird red line under it for other people too?

>flag
hey chang

Because K9s strike fear in the average nigger.

>but the reason they hate dogs is because they have a very long history of dogs chasing after them.

So why do they buy pitbulls and rottweilers? let's be real, niggers hate dogs because cops dogs are faster than they are which makes it hard to get away with crimes.

dogs hate niggers duh

You need to go back

Because niggers will never be accepted by white people like animals and nature are. Niggers hate all animals, themselves, nature and everything.

They are never trained to do it.
They have some kind of 6th sense and about violent and abhorrent creatures ( human or animal) that put them into defence mode

Why do niggers use neanderthal as an insult so much? East-asians have more neanderthal dna than we do and yet they're more intelligent.

nice flag

Nigger breaks into your house and you kill him = good
Nigger breaks into your house and kills your dog = bad

Why don't they understand this?

I love my dog, he barks at niggers and is my best friend.

The answer to the universal question "Why do niggers X?" is always the same...

BECAUSE THEY'RE NIGGERS.

What do you want for Christmas?

Fpbp

Also loyalty and bravery.

I happy that they won't live past 40. Either they'll get killed or die from heart disease, like all niggers.

They do have valid points

They feed them rat poison, hot sauce and gunpowder also make dogs fight over one bowl of food. Want to know how to terrorise a black if they've sicced an abused dog on you. Pay no attention to the dog, don't make any noise and don't make any retreat movements. The dog's prey drive will shut off and the black will think you are a witch because his terror penis extension is now sitting next to you licking his balls and scratching his neck.

dat flag

>Police
>Saluting

Why do these faggots act like they're an army? Saluting is a military thing.

I'm with the guy in the Facebook post. Fuck the police.

Because it´s a humans best friend, and the friend of your enemy is your enemy aswell.

Christmas user is best user

You try to use reason and logic to understand noggers, but they do not use the same concepts, which is why your attempt is foolish my friend.

It's like expecting a gypsy to not litter or expecting a Sandnigger to not spit on the ground like a fucking lama

Swedes....
Every day , trying to prove they are the most pathetic pieces of garbage on earth.

Any dog is worth more than a swede

I had dogs that were neutral/friendly to West Indies blacks and hyper-alert with all others especially American born & bred military blacks on holiday.

I never understood that too. But think of the good thing. The more neanderthal the less related we are to the nigs

Dead niggers please

Technically speaking dogs have been domesticated for far far longer than blacks.

Replace "dog" with " swede", " english " or "german".
Eunuch people

Why do you have niggers in your country in the first place, faggot?

I thought it was legal to fuck dogs in Canada.

>Sweden
>USA
pick one

that blacked version of the sistine chapel gave me cancer

>Dog never fixed
>Wears a harness
>Humiliates me by sniffing every woman who comes through's vagina

The correct question is why have we collectively elevated these animals to the same level as humans. I get it, dogs are our friends and we love them but this animal worship is bordering degeneracy. Dogs have been side by side with man for thousands of years helping him work and protecting him. We always appreciated dogs but we also knew where their place was. Nowadays it's common to see posts like: "why get a child when you can get a dog" or "i prefer animals over humans" etc.

thanks xiao, really puts everything in perspective

The curse of ham myth of the Jews. Ham was sodomised by Noah and shit out blacks. Also all Jews are congenital cucks because their cult values the reproductive mastery of the slut above all else.

Niggers have an inferiority complex and hate everything that is better than them.

my bad!
but you still have niggers in your country.

They are terrified of water, heights and electricity.

True. Stay redpilled Nepal. You are very beautiful country

people just hate having children, nobody says "i prefer animals over humans" unless theyre an autistic hermit or a hipster girl

literally
>why would we treat the animals we live symbiotically with respect? i mean i know theyve helped us out and been our companions but we're the strongest they should fear us

edge

Thanks. But if niggers come to my country and start to bad mouth our dogs and police we'd be very mad at them. Americans were the first ones to get cucked by them. Soon Europe wants to follow them.

Based Joshua Adams

I don't know about you but i see posts like that every single day all over the internet. Also, i didn't say we shouldn't treat animals with respect you braindead fag. I'm saying animal worship is degenerate

The real question is why do doggos hate nigers?

Because cops train the dog to kill and bite niggers and do their dirty work for them because they're too fucking lazy and cowardly and the niggers have virtually no choice but to hurt the poor brainwashed dog because of survival instinct when a scary animal is chasing you and you have a gun

You obviously havent been bitten by a german shepherd before

Literally everything is better than niggers, so they hate everything.

>animal worship is degenerate

nobody fucking worships their pet, they love them. and where do you see these posts? facebook? Sup Forums? reddit? i highly doubt you see posts every single day about people worshipping animals. it's easy to say you would prefer animals to humans for very simple reasons, and even more easier to say that people would rather have a dog than a baby.

so this is the legendary Chinese IQ?

>africa
>the evolution

>be me, eight in 1968 in Paterson during race riots
>visiting grandparents who are holdouts in mostly now black neighborhood
>uncle has german shepard and lets me take her for walks around the block
>niggers see this dog and run for their lives
>dog sees niggers, barks and growls
it's nature's law

This nigga woke bruh

I grew up in Connecticut and never saw a Jewish family that had dogs. Not sure if they disliked them or just didn't ever get into pets. Do Israelis like dogs?

Everybody loves dogs
It's like having Goyim without the killer instinct

Dogs know the score

Europeans raised and took care of dogs for centuries. Europeans have a deep bond with dogs

Niggers were introduced to dogs through globalism

>kidnap pet dog
>kill it because it's not wild
wtf I love PETA now

jews don't like living with animals because they're cleaner

/thread

Pics of Israeli doggos nao.

>niggs cant comprehend what having a partner who is loyal until death (relate to human life)
>nigs cant comprehend getting attached to something you raised (also relating to their human life)

Those dogs are trained to jump in "front of a bullet" if necessary

They never keep pets usually but have a higher than normal ownership of talking birds if they do. Only knew one Jew with a dog and he was a Bobby Fischer type Jew who was a hard man and fucked married Jewesses and had a stack of photos 2 feet high of them nude and doing things willingly they would mock their husbands for even hinting at. His dog was a very muscular thick Doberman named BlueMax. He also surfed and had like 50 different varieties of cannabis in a medical freezer.

Why American niggers are such sub-humans?

Fuck off Zeng

People who are calling you "chang" have problems with reading comprehension.

It's just a fucking dog, get over it amerifats.
I don't hear you protesting over the thousands of innocent women and children that your troops slaughter
>muh collateral damage
fuck you, I hope oe of your family members die as collateral damage in a random police shooting

JUST
A
FUCKING
DOG

Kek, the idea of a Jamal thinking I'm a witch is hilarious user

>cue the Sup Forums version of the michael jackson morphing video

Dogs > Commies

At least dogs can hold a job

Says the French faggot. Your flag should be changed to a white flag since it's usually whats seen flying in France

They will point and whimper "obeah" at you...then cross the road & avoid eye contact if you happen upon them again on the same walkway.

Says the guy crying because people like dogs kek

jealousy
basically everytime a black person sees a dog getting fed or pet they look at it and go "sheeit nigga I can stand on my two legs and ain't no one petting me"

>girl taking the side of the nigger by saying fuck the police but also take the side of the animal

Which is kind of funny because niggers expect to be rewarded for doing shit average humans do everyday like raising their kids, holding jobs and staying out of prison.

Those poor oppressed black men! They dindu nuffin!

That's a good pupper but why did it take three journalists to write a feel good fluff story?