Tiny faggot mexican intellectual communist

What you think about this punk ass litle bitch?; we need some Right Wing death-squads to kill him and rape his sister and mom right in the anus

>mexican intellectual

Nice try, antifa, but you're not going to get a screenshot of us agreeing to genocide the mexicans.

So... when are we going to genocide the muslims, guys?

>REEEEE HES NOT A NAZI

I'm Mexikan, not Anticrap.

Post tip to mexican drugcartell. Tell them he is a anti drug politician or some xD

Probably fuckers is saying shit about Sonorans (Mexican Pro-conservatives) viva el Kekistan fuck Chairos and Lefties. Wish we have some sort of Pinochet here in Mexicotl.

Literally who.

Redpill me on AMLO

What does that say in English?
This to please

80 iq that has been trying to pull a trump for decades because he believes hes a genius because he figured out the obvious way of fixing this pos country but at the same time is too retarded to understand that he will eventually clash with you know who and his plans will go to shit

Any politician that refuses to acknowledge the cartels is a phoney

Fuck AMLO; that punk ass fucker must die all hail to Sonora and fuck southern Mexico.

fuckyou nigga

Nice Try PRI.
Amlo will win and the North will Secede.

Who dis I don't follow the mexican websphere.

do you guys even understand this?

he said and i quote "what is so difficult about pulling out oil? you don't need science for that you just get it out and problem solved, we don't have to buy any more from the US"

sad thing is that 80% of mexicans believe him and everything he says because 80% of our population is uneducated.

Then why hasn't he won any time he's ran? Surely that 80% would grant him at this point an easy spot in Los Pinos amirite? Stop pulling numbers out of your culo.

have you seen the movie, dictadura perfecta?

i know but before i get shit for quoting a movie, it's the truth, he hasn't won because ((((they)))) don't want him to run this country, they wont let mexico become venezuela or cuba, our economy is very important for the US.

God damn

Looks like Justin Trudeau's lil bro

someone should kill them both

I understand it

he knows what the problems are but doesn't speak about it in public, instead he just promises free shit, he also left mexico city under massive debt so he cannot be trusted