Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/thread/140258145/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A vector of the G virus.

A boy.

In love with Maimai's feminine penis!

A wizard, Harry.

A ghost

I want to protect Maimai from all the evils of the world!

The only alive member of the cast.

Good luck with that

/thread

Masaki is the one who's saying this.

Welcome to the Space Jam
Here's your chance do your dance at the Space Jam
Alright

Here. Taking requests for cock info.

Which mayoiga has the nicest butt?

Nyanta.

Maimai

So what are your theories? I think that there are three forces at work: the village, the monsters and the humans. The village preys on people using illusions, the monsters are the ones who made that paw print and that gash in the tree, and the human or humans have their own agenda.

Anyone here think that Nana is a cute? A CUTE? Just wondering. If you think so, please post in this thread

Before or after getting burned alive?

Please don't give him a giant cock.

Naana

The cutest

I would agree. Im inclined to say that you definitely have spirits and monsters who are different groups. Fuck, spirits might be good guys, like the daughter may be trying to save her father.

YOU WANNA BE AN SDF RANGER
YOU WANNA LIVE A LIFE OF DANGER
YOU DON'T WANNA BE RAPED BY STRANGERS

Yes

Would you help a terminally ill boy experience the adult world?

I'd help him experience PUSHING A FUCKING BUS.

>tfw he'll never experience the fun of rollercoasters

I thought nana was gonna be chill, she actually ended up being a bitch. Why do people still like her? Is it the candy?

CIA

Nobody would burn her. She is too cute.

Wanko looks like a girl in this picture. Are we completely sure that "he" isn't just a reverse trap? He's got wide hips, after all.

N-N-N-Nankooo

The beekeeper did.

Her feet are sweaty.

It was confirmed that she actually wanted someone on guard duty. MC was an easy candidate for the job. There was no ill intent when the three girls asked him to do it

"...pregnant with Yottsun's child and I need a cuck father for him/her"

They flat out say it is because he is the most gullible. That does not seem very nice.

Also they weren't the only ones in on it. Maimai was even the first one to bring him up and she would have no reason to if she didn't know about it.

What would Maimai say if I proposed to her?

Lovepon was most popular girl when we started. Does anyone still want to execute crazy with their dick?

Is this some next level mememastery or did you really believe the first answer you got and resumed posting without watching the show?

No girl is that cute.

Weeb anons already confirmed that it was a mistranslation

So what's Koharun's deal? Is she in cahoots with the monsters? Is she a dedicated researcher who holds information back from the others to get "pure" results? Is she trying to sacrifice the tour participants to the village? Also, why does she keep singing all the time? Is it some kind of spell? Is it a signal? Is it high-functioning autism?

A lesbian.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY EXECUTIONER LOVEPON
BRUTAL EXECUTIONS WILL COME TO YOU UNLESS YOU POST "YOU CAN'T SAY EXECUTE WITHOUT CUTE" OR "SHOKEI" IN THIS THREAD

What? No, i have watched the show, she gets burned to death by the beekeeper in episode 7

She's just a dumb slut.

I think she legitimately wants to solve the mystery of Nanaki, willing to sacrifice the others to do so

I doubt she's the mastermind, if there is one

Oh, is Okada your uncle too?

I want to hug Maimai from behind and see her spilling spaghetti!

Be quiet, Lovepon

Considering she supposedly got the location in an anonymoose email, she is either lying (mastermind) or another mastermind exists.

This is your ranger for tonight. Rangers!

I agree. I think she just wants to find out about the village and won't care if others need to die in order for that to happen. Also, there's probably no single mastermind, just several people with their own agendas.

I'm betting they will pull the good ol' "she was once a brilliant researcher until she wrote a paper about Namaki and got ridiculed for it and became obsessed with it until she got a misterious email"

wwwwwwwwwwww

>source: my ass

I want to go camping with him.

How could she be pregnant?

Well cant argue with quads

I hope he dies next.

Why?

I'd dick Lolipon.

This anime is such a clusterfuck, holy shit. Just about everyone here is incapable of rational thought.

He seems like a good guy. I would be bros with him.

Cause drama.

Because each strongest being in their own world exist in their own universe. So they are as strong as whoever is as powerful as other post powerful beings from their world

They are all damaged goods.

So just like Sup Forums, then.

Because they're scared. Unless you're talking about why they joined the tour

The neighbor should really have tapped that little ass. And if they had reported him to the police, he could have even shifted the blame on monk, since all other neighbors probably were aware of the whoring and beating going there. So they would have thought believable that monk raped lolipon and forced her to blame megane neighbor.

Nanko reminds me of pic related

Dumping typeset chapter 0. If anyone has better quality raws, please direct me to them and I'll redo it, these are easily the worst quality images I've ever worked on and I have no idea why they were so compressed. Credit to the user who originally translated these, I touched up some of the translations a bit but I'm not particularly fluent so if you want to compare with the original translations and raws, this is the original thread: desustorage.org/a/thread/140258145/
I didn't read through the whole raw so I trust the user's original translations are accurate enough for most of the lines.

The poster below this one is a skinwalker/masaki.

Call them a cocksucker, and tell them to go away.

It goes beyond being scared to just plain retarded. Like why not tie lovepon to a tree and take turns raping her while screaming
>EXECUTE EXECUTE
They know she is crazy and violent.

Thanks user. I love you!

would you fuck lolipon in front of her tied-up mother then force her to suck her daughter's juices off your cock?

Why was episode 6 so bad? It literally jumped the shark so fucking bad I thought it was some kind of poor joke.

Sounds legit.

>Speedstar
Speedo's not spectacularly hung or anything. Below average in both length and girth, but he does produce precum like a prodigy. His foreskin covers his head entirely, even when he's fully hard. You can see some faint veins running along it, but nothing really bumpy or standoutish.

>Hellfire
Just average length, but pretty phenomenally thick. The girth, combined with his fiery bush of pubic hair make it seem a lot shorter than it is, but his laughable height corrects the prospective. He's also got a thick mushroom head that his foreskin grips tightly and glides over forcefully when he masturbates. It's not phimosis, but it's enough that when Hellfire jacks off, it provides him with an exciting additional jolt of sexual pleasure from just peeling it down.

>Maimai
Now Maimai started to develop a pretty big one, much to her dismay. It was about 7.5" x 6" and stood out a lot on her otherwise cute, then-boyish body. Hormones shrank it down some, and it doesn't get hard often. When she tries to masturbate, she has a hard time keeping it up without anal stimulation, so if she goes limp, she can get pretty upset and a lot of that anger is directed outwards at others.

>can't even be found by the police
SOLD!

based

I would comfort lolipon and try to make her fall in love with me. If that does not work, THEN i rape her violently.

>7,5"x6" non cubic penis
Dropped.

At least you can say you tried.

It was the best one, wtf are you talking about?

Post toy trains in this thread

>wtf
Shouldn't you be somewhere else?

>you will never suck maimai's dick

Tell me about Mitsumune. Why does he wear the faggot boots?