What is the "best" South American country, objectively speaking?

What is the "best" South American country, objectively speaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GX6a2WEA1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hkqzkmzJwfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably Chile.

Chile.

France.

Argentina because they gave refuge to Hitler and other Nazis.

Argentina

Uruguay has the highest standard of living out of them all.

Uruguay.

France

I dunno.
I like all of them.

And before your map i thought that Uruguay is in Africa.

Uruguay, despite the dude weed lmao and lolbertarianism combined with high taxes.

A friend of mine lives in Colonia and it's seriously good.

>Implying

Venezuela is really fucking shitty right now thanks to communism

Kek

>t.south-america_expert

The most european-esque people i have talked to are chileans.

Argentina could have been such a great country...

Chile, not even a question.

chile - cause kapitalismus!

Ecuador is the whitest so Ecuador

Chile

Argentina 100%. Most white one.

>they're not all saying chile

Argentina or Chile, for their resilience against nuclear war. Fallout basically won't reach them and refugees will need to cross so much jungle and mountain that they are effectively an island.

Based Chile

Chile and southern parts of Argentina.

Literally only niggers.

>Russian education.

Uruguay it's small and not resource rich like the other countries but they managed a political class and system that miles above anything else in south america and most of the world.

They started the critique at the armed revolutions, they realized that a civilian/national identity reform was necessary and acted upon it.

You will never have a president as humble yet so globally aware and determined as Pepe mujica.

youtube.com/watch?v=4GX6a2WEA1Q

Argentina

>Most white one.
Completly white.

fucking lol

Chile and Uruguay, no doubts.

Argentina, Chile

Hard to tell, but between Chile, Argentina and Urgay likely.
Bolivia and Paraguay are nearly nature shrines with low population, anything above that is is shit (niggers).

before we go any further, i'd like to say that south brazil isn't white.
we are barely even human.
thanks.

Chile by default. I'm not even sure what 2nd best would be maybe Brazil or Argentina. Worst is Commie country Venezuela

>t. cuck

90% white. Then some mestizo's and the rest is non white migrants.

merchantwithmonkeymask.jpeg

Chile. They are the National Capitalist beacon in an otherwise communist continent.

Also they BTFO Argies

1. Chile
2. Uruguay
3. Argentina
4. Colombia
5. Brazil
6. Ecuador
7. Paraguay
8. Suriname
9. Bolivia
10. Guyana
11. Venezuela

What do you guys think of my ranking.

Our country is pretty shit, stop larping as if it isn't.

>Literally only niggers.
These niggers are more successful than you...

> pp mujica
> any good
No tenés idea del buzón que compraste

Chile,Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil
In that order

None.

>Oy vey it's ok to praise other countries goy (I mean, Argentina and Chile, goy, ffs if you're gonna cuck at least be a cuck for European countries)

>He thinks I haven't dealed with leftism corruption.

They all steal, right, left and center, the institutions are designed for it, they are remnants of monarchy designed to collect taxes for the crown, but if you even with that, can deliver a clear message of understanding and change, you have done something beyond anyone else here.

It's one thing to be proud, it's another to be delusional.

In south america is not about who is more sucessful, it's about who's less shit. Congradulations France, you brought even more niggers to South America be fucking proud of that.

Chile , then Brazil (excluding Rio de Janigga)

Toothpaste, only actual countries are allowed to post

Everyone knows it's Chile.

This, Adolf Hitler's retirement home.

Wasn't he a member of a communist guerrilla? He should be hanged.

Have you ever left your gated community?

Argentina because its atleast 50% pure white

Fake news.

there are less than 40 million *true* whites in brazil.
considering it's a 205 million people country, we are pretty damn black.

HAHAHHA

Such a ridiculous statement, you must be a Chilean in Spain. You can't even understand those Mapuches.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkqzkmzJwfE

Ecuador, previous president lives in belgium now.

>Rio de Janigga

That's the most generic comeback ever.

Also immensly ironic.

Clearly it's Chile

>you brought even more niggers to South America
Not so many actually. It's just that they reproduce very fast. One century ago it was mostly white by far.

Unironically Venezuela

>What do you mean "citation"?

That's like thinking the US is composed entirely of niggers and spics, but memes aside we know there's more to it

>Posts generic comment
>Complains when the answer is generic

>ironic
Except Brazil at least is relevant? No one cares about your country since like 300 years ago, your greatest accomplishment on modern days was being conquered by Hitler

>brazil relevant
>kek
when it comes to shooting kids and filming it maybe

It would almost certainly be Argentina but sadly in the 1800s after becoming really rich they lost their most valuable asset, full of native Argentinians and a deep source of natural resources and hugely fertile land, Argentina has never been the same since losing the Malvinas, one day when they get it back and the native Argentinians are reunited the country will be great again

Chilean friend and i. I am brazilian

Paraguay, because of the cornbread "soup"

(you)
Come back after you grow out of that meme ideology

let me see por favor.....

LITERALLY THE NIGGEST COUNTRY IN SOUTH AMERICA AKA NEGROLAND OR NIGGERTINA

Wait is a Brazilian trying to dictate who is relevant to a Dutchman? Lmfao. The Dutch are a better people than you will ever be.

Guayana

>mfw this thread

Chile is shit desu

As I said, nobody cares about them since their "empire" fell. Kinda like Britain, if you think about it.

Pinochet had blue eyes, he was white.

Objectively Chile then a big power gap then Argentina.

Uruguay is the whitest

muh--mu--mumumumuuh DIKKKK

At least we had one. And Nederland has got a way higher standard of living today.

Chile, Uruguay, Argentina. That's from simple economic view. What "best" means though? If it comes to food I would choose Peru. Best for adventure? Brasil. Where would I choose to live if I had to move? Argentina. All SA countries have the same illness though. All have high Gini index so If you are not at the top, you would be better off anywhere in Europe.Statisicaly.

Uruguay, Our best colony

It seems like most of you agree that Chile, Uruguay, and Argentina are among the best South American countries. You guys have been way more informative than /his/ or Sup Forums so thanks for the info.

Does anybody have any insight into the ways that South American countries view each other with friendships and rivalries? For example, Texas and California hate each other, people for New York hate people from New Jersey, etc. How does this sort of thing work in South American countries?

There's nothing above average in that picture, that's literally how everyone looks.

Maybe the stories about spaniards are true after all.

Brazilian empire was way bigger than yours.

Mexico

MUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Great. History won't save your country from Jamal's dick, though, so you should start working on that.
>Pic related is 4th joogle news result on Netherlands

why tho?

for some reason all the southernmost countries are nice and comfy, as well as south Brazil.

Because uruguayans, like south brazilians, suck argentina's cock.

Brazil

I don't know but of all the spics I worked with Peruvians were the best, hard working, smart, detailed work and all the women wanted babies babies babies god bless Peruvians

kek

Fug you