Poland hate thread

Hate on this slavic shithole here
t.britbong antifa member stuck forced to be here for 1 year because of my employer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRcmnJ8hdFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Walking in the streets of Poland I felt safer than in any other street in Europe

It is a country on the rise filled with people of culture.

Also.....food is nice

No wonder you dislike them you Goy

kys nazi larping faggot. poles are actually cool

>t.britbong antifa member
Paweł ja Cie prosza

that is very optimistic and tolerant of you

the brothels have good polish girls so no hate

Poland hates fascists
Whats your problem?

Not enough arabs for your taste james? You fucking crooked teeth britfaggot

Fuck off Holol Polak traitor.

I'm a Nazi and I think you should shut the fuck up. Stop turning hate on other white people. Poland is one of the least cucked countries in Europe at the moment so show some respect

read the entire post you nazi scum

The only thing I hate about Poland is that we don't have a common border.

Fuck off, polish people hate nazis with a passion
Dont try to associate polish values with your shitty nazi values. Poland = catholic

>start ww2
>Steal a bunch of millennia old Germanic clay and replace it with disgusting asian slav bydlos
>we wuz victims give 1 trillion dollars
>build a bunch of piss ugly commie blocks
>muh start ww2 to protect poland whoops communists attack too bad they are our greatest allies oh well
>Polish aren't even a real nation just a bunch of Slaves squatting on stolen Germanic clay
>not Even European, slaves are invaders from Asia

thank you based leaf

>country hate thread
>OP hide his flag

I hate their language. It sounds sickening.

I quite like Poland and the Polaks, you fucking share blue shill piece of fucking shit.

Poland's best ally.

It's filthy c*mmunists that brought poles to east prussia, pomerania and silesia.
If you weren't such filthy thieves they would've just stayed in wilno and lwow but you had to steal their shitholes as if you didn't already have enough poor rural areas.

Poland hate, huh?

This country is quintessentially slavic, i.e. dumb, egomaniacal clown of a nation with the ability of its people to use their own ego to bring ruin to them, resulting in the numerous divides and partitions.

It's a country that thinks it's entitled to everything, knows everything and then screams "KURWAAAA" when things don't go their way.

Hell, the death of their higher command and president under Smolensk was perfect example of polish mentality: Dumb faggot of a general decided that he is smarter than pilots and started commanding them, which resulted in the "KURWAAAAAA" and resulting crash.
The funniest thing is that the country doesn't acknowledge this fuck up and still brings bullshit that putin personally launched anti-air birch at their Airplane.

EVERYBODY'S BEST ALLY!!!!!!

This is a Poland love thread now. Express your gratitude because they will keep Europe alive.

What's so bad about living in Poland?

sorry about that

you have to live with Polaks
actual unironic truthful answer

People always look depressed and shit, rarely happy, unwashed buildings, hell i once saw some skinhead march. At least because i had quite a lot of money i can live here like a king because everything is equal to the wages, aka low price.

Funny that most people shitting on Poland in this thread are either leafs or memeflags

>t.britbong antifa

Lol you're a German trying to make Brits look bad. You've been dong it all day.

And I'm a German, definitely not a Brit :^)

Hope you enjoy your stay and get proper wpierdol OP. We hate fucking commies, so keep your head down, and avoid going out.

Lol butthurt because poles dont like you bringing your arab bull with you and your girlfriend on holiday to Poland?

>i can live here like a king
shouldn't you be redistributing shit, comme bastard?

I love you Poland

Show flag you dirty shill

kys

>ANTIFAg
>hates poland
pick one.

outside of that, of course
i mean that i dont have to spend a fortune on food

Don't worry, we will make our way around Ukraine.

ok Hans, but don't go too far with the "love" this time

Hey I'm antifa too, post your address please, lets meet in person. I have secret plans how to stop the racist fascist burgiouse p*les.

Literally the niggers of Europe

ok sure dirty slav

East Prussians were germ*nized Western Slavs anyway.

> dey tokin about u boi

Can you fucking stop making these threads everyday, you nigger mehmet?

Nice cherrypicking.

WE WUZ PRUSSIANS AND SHIEEEET

I have no issue with any white people who wish to visit the UK, for work or leisure.

Kind of.

OP fails miserably chatting up beautiful dziewczynky so impotently expresses it here.

Antifa are as unspeakably fanatic as their nemesis', you fucking deserve each other. Poland is a great country situated on the crest of the wave between East & West. IT's potential is immense and it's only scratched the surface of it's people's talent. The UK is a dead horse and it's demise is imminent. When the Queen dies and they put a cuckold on the throne it's fate will be sealed. Everyone who had or has any sense in England is planning to leave for the colonies where they still have some cache in these final years of European cultural hegemony. Problem is the colonies are only taking the best the UK has to offer. OP will be happy to stay here when he finally gets the memo that the UK is shutting up shop.

Grzegorz, get a fucking grip

nobody hates on my brother based polan

What are those green flags?

CHECKED

of course shlomo is going to shill for the other mongrel races, how fucking predictable. and what rotten taste in cuisine you have, fucking bagel biter.

shut up stupid mongoloid

wew nice digits

>antifa member
>nazi flag
u finally admitted it

Falanga - ONR.
youtube.com/watch?v=JRcmnJ8hdFc

noice digits

>that pic

fuck you Trudie faggot

Off yourself nazifag. Poles will be more Aryan than any of you will ever be. R1a masterrace.

Thank you for being safe! Stay strong!

Poland must respect EU
Everything Poland has is because of EU
The legendary European Court said they must accept some of the refugee burden and so they must do it since it is the law
Poland will have problem if they do not change their attitude soon, EU will need further and more drastic intervention, best to be avoided

go to bed, jean-claude

Digits can't lie

Już daj sobie spokój z tym chujowym divide and Conquer.

Greatest ally to the rescue
Thank you merchant

>antifa
>employed

I'm also antifa. I'm with you.

>99% white country takes marching orders from a 56% white country
>not cucked

>mfw the highlights of a 2014 Eurotrip were Gdansk and Budapest.

How many plane crashes happen per year, even on dinky planes? The plane had military generals. Something is up.

dumb leftyfag shill thread is dumb

I know this pic, had lots of faps while playing this game

Those fucking digits; checked.

>tfw visited Gdansk
literally found the city where i would want to spend my life then and there

Man I love Poland

ofc you do, autist slavs like each other

We should make a refugee camp at the border with germany and a fance on each side, except the one facing them.

Go fuck yourself user, Polska Stronk. Though they should've returned Prussia and Danzig to Deutschland.

you would be surprised. Average czech view on Poland is either "those funny speaking slavs who are worse off than we, so we can make fun of them" or "those bastards that bring shit food here"

A4
A4
1H
1H

hmmmmmmmmmm

>get to work in Budapest for 10 weeks setting up a machine shop
>visit Gdansk and other cities across Eastern EU
>coworker who is in Germany working on a base tells me it must suck to be in the shitty part of Europe.
>mfw

This is probably some sort of Nazi code.

Charlie, check this on the ORBS dbase for me will you please, I need it by 06:30.

>KQYE6mCb
fuck I thought this was Tuesday, my bad

Wtf's wrong with you...

>tfw living in the west we all stuck together and it got me a sense the great slavic unification is going to happen in my lifetime and we will see intermarium
>move back east
>everyone in my geopolitical neighbourhood still want to murder each other
>feel myself start hating serbs because of how angry and bitter they are and how much they want to kill us for some reason
>poles and hungarians actually don't like us as much as drunken nights in eastern bars across England made me think
>nobody really cares that we need to stick together
>everyone still picking sides like its the cold war and you need to choose an empire before it chooses you
>nobody gives a shit or sees the opportunity to finally seize our own destiny without Russia (with Russia, just not owned by Russia), without the west, without anyone

Such is life in Slavdom. I can see and feel how glorious everything could be, but will probably end up on a battlefield killing you brothers one day.

I don't hate poland but they are really retarded sometimes.
In a thread from half an hour ago I explicitly stated twice that I hope that poland doesn't give in in regards to refugees, the same polak first called be George Soros and then a pro-EU shill and talked about how it's sad that more and more Germans seem to become pro-EU
He went into literal tunnel-vision niggermode

>>everyone in my geopolitical neighbourhood still want to murder each other
and?
>I don't hate poland
liar, germans hate all living things, Poland included
you only love steel cogs and niggers raping your women
pay WW2 reparations

>I don't hate Poland
>posts poland hate screencap
as expected from niemca

>polan
>living
I wouldn't call that living.

>pay WW2 reparations
As soon as we get Danzig back we'll consider giving you a million or two.

Everyone was a pro-EU nation when the EU was being reasonable. Or at least appeared to be. Everyone will go back to being pro-EU if the EU ever starts being reasonable.

This isn't some mystical truth some fuck on Sup Forums discovered.

>and?

It's sad is all, most of us are on the cusp of achieving grand prosperity and rivaling the west, if we set aside our shit and united we would then, for the first time in history, not be picked off by empires and actually have better lives for ourselves.

Slavdom could rule the world, so its sad we are still doing what we've done for thousands of years, divide and kill each other.

>poland hate screencap
It's an accurate representation of recent history.
Sure, it's a bit extreme in its wording, but the essence is true, you used to be the biggest EU shills both on this board and on Sup Forums, that only changed very recently and people forget it all the time
If you consider that reminder hatred you might wanna avoid history classes.

>I wouldn't call that living.
congratz, Poland is now recognized as alien life form because living in Poland is not living according to niemiec
great success of german science!
>Danzig
I see you suck at history as well, it is Gdańsk
can you even say Gdańsk or your ugly language does not support sound of ń ?

>Everyone was a pro-EU nation when the EU was being reasonable
That was never the case, hungry man.

Yes, most western nations were a little skeptical because the EU wasn't skullfucking the east and draining it of wealth, true.