>Character 'trains' with sword by swinging it at thin air
Is this an actual thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/bk8n9msv2t08a/No_Game_No_Life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're fucking retarded

Uh yes?

>post anime cliches you hate
>he posts one of the few perfectly valid cliches that are cliches because they make sense
Fucking garbage thread 0/10 apply yourself OP.

Yes, you do that to improve some muscles in your arm that wouldn't normally get worked out by lifting.
You do it to very marginally improve how fast you can swing the sword.
Some European sword enthusiast guy called "Scholagladiatoria" on youtube told me this.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, OP.

Learn something new every day I guess

>Being this stupid

This is now a bash the OP thread
Remember that OP is a massive faggot

>animals in the anime have an 'X' butthole

and yes it's an actual thing. Shadowing

You're a fucking retard.

poor things retarded

>MC and villain fighting the whole episode.
Time to get serious
>episode ends, real fight will be next episode.

by your logic, shadowboxing is also retarded.

I'll try to help your shitty thread OP.
>MC is portrayed as a cynical and disinterested person that's just too ''lazy'' to care about anything

That's not quite as bad as
>MC is said to be shit tier but is actually superbly OP in every fucking way as is revealed soon after the first episode begins airing

>MC is portrayed as an underdog
>beats everyone with OP shit anyways

>Girls are bad cooks
>Guys are forced to eat their shitty food for some reason
>The reaction of the characters makes it look like the food has nigger cum on it
>You already know how the whole fucking thing will transpire, hence it isn't funny anymore.
>It's not like it was funny the first time around either.

>MC and friends are trapped without hope, character we tought was dead returns to save the day.

>childhood friend loses

>MC is a genius
>this means they can pull literally anything out of their ass because lol science even if it makes no sense
>someone is a good cook
>UMAIII~~~
>OISHIII~~~
>PUHAAAA!

>shitty battle show
>someone defeats one of the main characters
>he raises up his sword for 5 minutes to kill them
>someone saves them at the last second

This is such a shitty way of creating suspense

>Mysterious transfer student in the middle of the semester
>Drinks beer, procedes to PWAAAAAH
>Amnesia
>Gaijin is fluent japanses speaker "wow your nihongo is really sugoi!"

>Hating the PWAAAH
Faggot.

>transfer student somehow knows the MC-kun

>Absolute Zero is a generic stronger cold power

>MC is said to be completely mediocre/average at everything he does.
>Somehow he still manages to be a super strong/intelligent guy who gets tons of beautiful girls lusting for his dick and friends admiring him.
>He manages to beat the crap out of everyone and save the world, despite being ''average''

>Transfer student was the girl MC bumped while running late to school earlier in the morning

Insta drop

SUPERIOR NIPPON SWORD TECHNIQUE
SWUNG 1000 TIMES

>>MC is a genius
>>this means they can pull literally anything out of their ass because lol science even if it makes no sense
But I really enjoyed NGNL episode 6.

>MC-kun is the chosen one
I hate this in every media, what the fuck is the point of a story where there's a fucking plot point that says the MC is the fucking MC?
>girls exist to orbit the penis of MC-kun
>MC NTRs perfectly respectable people because he's the MC lol
Reading stuff like Kumo and Duke's Daughter have made me hate beta harem MCs with a passion, not only do they NTR hordes of people actually in love but they don't even follow up.

I thought I was oblivious about sports, but this is impressive.

What's the problem with this one?It isn't that bad compared to or

>I hate this in every media, what the fuck is the point of a story where there's a fucking plot point that says the MC is the fucking MC?
What? You already know in these kind of stories that he's the MC and that he's going to win, why does it matter that much if the story admits it?

That's because Jibril was in it, it was average otherwise and NGNL is entertaining because the MCs are as Gary Stu as ONIISAMA, you just wait for the bs they pull
desu Nippon sword technique isn't actually bad, so you could just pretend that nips have more emphasis on swords or something as opposed to guns.

Yeah, that you're retarded.

yes to train with a katana you need to master the "perfect cut" this requires a lot of muscle control especially in the back butt and triceps, you tone and build these muscle groups by swinging at the air repeatedly like reps in weightlifting, it builds tone and muscle control. the katana is super finicky and brittle if you "cut wrong" you can shatter a katana, million folds be damned.

Yes, nigger, practicing motions to get the form down is a thing. Did you actually need to be told this?

> what the fuck is the point of a story w
I hate it as well, but they do that to give some kind of reason for the MC to care. This and because It works when they want to make the MC an average guy who somehow manages to be super important.

It's tired and old.

Why not just list every cliche, then?

God, these threads are dumb.

Because it's artificial as fuck and tends to be the handwaved reason for every new power, gimmick, sensei~, and haremette that shows up. Why does this ancient archangel want to teach YOU of all people? Why did you suddenly discover an ancient relic and gain a power? Why are these girls literally flying to your penis and attaching themselves to it?
This too. It's a lazy way to make the MC care.
Related to this.
>BECAUSE HE'S A NICE GUY
and
>I CAN'T JUST STAND BY!...despite being a beta shitlord surrounded by proactive alphas, chads, and nerds who all ran away from the danger in question.

You talking about Yuri from Duke's Daughter? You know she's actually a honey pot from another country. She's literally making a harem to get influence and destroy it from the inside.

>Swordsman character takes a stance
>Flash
>Swordsman is now on the opposite side and his opponent is unharmed
>Swordsman sheathes sword, witty one liner optional and the opponent is cut to pieces.

Every time. Even Kirby get in on this shit.

I know that.
Iai is a legendary move so you can't really blame them for it, just like every hero in western myths has a sword for some reason and all heroes in movies wear full plate.

Because is the most commom that authors don't even bother to try something new

For exemple, Girl is terrible at cooking, sometimes they play with this cliché and make the food look terrible but tastes great

Fateful encounters are a bad trope

There's some cliches that are really annoying though, like:
>Anime shows boobs, panty shots, nude girls, lolis getting molested and sexual innuendo everywhere.
>Doesn't show the main couple kissing

opinions are a thing.

Oh cool. Just wondering. I hate those ntring harem MCs too.

>That's because Jibril was in it, it was average otherwise
No I very specifically liked the game in that episode. Jibril just brought it more to life with her cuteness. The entire episode was worlds above the rest of the show, the writing even felt deeper with every word of Shiritori (after a certain point) being part of their conversation as well.
Fuck it I'm gonna watch it again now, shit's good.

Yeah I learned just how new OP is.

>Alien crash lands on earth
>crashes into Japan
>already knows Japanese and is never explained how

I dont care if its some bullshit reason like they're so smart they can learn any language or they have an automatic translator, at least give me a fucking reason.

>Girls suggest going to the Beach/pool
>Embarressed when they show up or are looked at is bathing suits they picked

>Old Childhood friend that MC met once 10 years ago
>still has a love interest from that one time

>MC can battle hordes of enemies and is basically the ballsiest man alive when talking to enemies or random people
>can't say a complete sentence to a girl

I love this

Bonus points for cherry blossoms floating in the breeze as the guy falls.

Yes, that is how you train you moron

Have you realized how much of a fucking monster Kirby is?
Waddle Dees are literally level 1 Citizens with parasols of all things taking a stroll and Kirby just fucking EATS them. He EATS entire districts of nations, EATS the royal guard, EATS legions of servants and attacks King Dedede for stealing his cupcake when DeDeDe didn't even fucking touch it and is confused as all shit.
>MC walks in on a girl in his own house
>stuttering (makes some sense, shock and embarrassment are very probable reactions)
>she slaps the MC
>it's his fault because she used the shower without telling him or asking for permission and didn't even lock the door
>he's kneeling in his own house
Every time.

>Character goes to another world
>They also speak Japanese (or something so similar they can still understand everything)

Do you really want a five-second scene of characters magically learning the language in every show of that kind?

Nah that's fine, I usually just imagine it as the characters being given some autotranslating software because God tossed your there for shits and giggles.

>Confession about to happen
>insert loud noise here
>Huh what did you want to say?
>N-nothing

That shit gets me so hard, it's even been reversed now with Megumin and Kazuma.

This, very clearly the worst one

>It happens in the first few episodes of a Romcom
>Never gets brought up again

>confession about to happen
>person gets killed

That cliche always makes me laugh

>MC suddenly turns into a 10 year old when dealing with girls even if he's hypercompetent elsewhere
>Stacy as FUCK girl is a virgin even though she acts, talks, walks, and offers sex like a whore
>oneechan / imouto acts like a regular harem girl instead of an actual fucking sibling
>WE'RE JUST STEPSIBLINGS XD
>author goes full psuedoscientific giving powers scientific explanations
>it doesn't follow any of them
>lmao le abselud zero is just le really cold amirite!?

I agree.

It also felt more like the MC was actively working towards the end instead of just asspulls nonstop like the other games.

From the opening bomb, to everything he did to cripple Jibril, and you could even see him casually removing the sections of the Earth.

It actually felt like he was pulling repeated genius moves instead of insanity like "lol your King commits suicide for no reason" or "I'm going to erase the concept of my own existance while hoping my autistic sister can fix my fuckups and bring me back"

The quality of the episode was so massively ahead of the rest of the series (barring the Great War arc, that was the shit) that the anime twist of introducing the Old Deus early was a bit boring in comparison.

>girls exist to orbit the penis of MC-kun
>MC NTRs perfectly respectable people because he's the MC lol

Maken ki made me so fucking mad with this shit, the mc already 189658 sluts lusting after his dick, but being the perfect chosen one who can do no wrong he went and cockblocked another guy from getting a date with the redhair girl for no fucking reason at all.

He was never interested in her, but he still ruined the other guy chances.

>all the dialog is in Japanese
How the fuck am I supposed to understand this shit?

Obviously, you colossal retard. Do boxers need a bag to practice?

I'll be honest, as soon as he followed Mantle with Crust everything fucking clicked and it made the shit that followed even better.
Removing Coulomb's Law fucks up a lot of shit so that was a bit over, but that actually felt glorious.
Do you know where a translation is up, can't find it no more for some reason
Sort of like the MC of Twilight don't you think?

How about a 216 episode series with the story of 12 episodes but the realism of learning a new language you know nothing of and no translations to your native language?

>MC-kun, I-i-i love yo-
>Loud noise
>What was that, love interest-chan?
>I love the food at this resturant! We should eat lunch here!
>MC has that retarded confused expression on his face but goes along with it like nothing's wrong.

The premise is more interesting that half the shit airing right now.

>schrodingers cat

Why do they even use that shit they never even understand what it means

This happens every time art becomes a copy of a copy of a copy.
But usually common sense and reality kick in at some stage and creators realize they have strayed too far from the reality they were supposed to be representing.
Except in Japan, where little girls getting raped by tentacle monsters is orders of magnitude more common than two people showing affection with a kiss.
What the hell, Japan, take your eyes off the screen for a second.

Because people have heard of it.

Tentacles are hot though.

>translation
mediafire.com/folder/bk8n9msv2t08a/No_Game_No_Life

Holy shit based dubs, I didn't think I'd actually get anything
sorry for asking for fud

>Glorifying agriculture in some rural region
I never get that, agriculture really sucks and rural areas lacks the facilities of cities.
>Loud noise
I was expecting truck kun there

Agriculture is actually pretty nice, if only because it's a completely new experience and the culture of honestly working your ass off for honest food in an honest life is still considered virtue in many cultures.

Rape is aggression, it's not supposed to be realistic.
Kissing and vanilla stuff is sweet. People don't watch vanilla for instant gratification like they would with rape. They watch it for the overall fluffy feeling it gives them.

I read fluffy vanilla sex doujins for both

Yeah, agricultural life sucks. But someone needs to do it.
Every job should have a level of respect associated with it, because that job exists so the entire nation can run effectively.

>Sup Forums goes to Sup Forums
>posts greentext thread
I hate this so much

>Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
>all that build up
>Oh man it is going to happen, this show wouldn't ruse me!
>(fireworks)
>I-I like fireworks too!
>S2 never

>baths or onsen
>character wrapped in towel
>chugs a whole bottle of milk
>PWAAAAAA~

>drinks milk
>doesn't immediately puke because milk is absolutely disgusting

Katanas are frail weapons that shatter if too much force is put on them, so the preferred method of swinging one was to "cast" it in a smooth motion. Swinging it in the air was a legitimate training method for this because technique and speed was more important than strength and you weren't likely to break your weapon every time you fucked up.

Fuck are you talking about?

>Minna... Arigatou...

Look at this dumbass

>hot springs ep
>PHWAAAA~
>ware wa uchuujin daa~
>girls fondle breasts to measure sizes
>well animated pong fight
>pillow fight, pillow hits senior or deadpan character
>men try to spy girls and argue over the true OTOKO ROMAN
>kyaaaa~
>FOG AND MIST
>that wooden tube thing that gets filled with water and goes *TONK*

I actually dont hate them, I like them all.

Just because you hate milk doesn't mean the rest of the planet should too.

It's not about realism, user.
Giant robots aren't realistic. That's one thing and it's okay. But then there's copying the copies of copies until everybody forgets they were robots because they were supposed to do cool robot stuff, not do the exact same thing a person does except with a polished metal exterior.

Then you get fanservice. Yes, okay, sudden gusts of wind that let you see all of the girls' pantsu aren't realistic and it's okay. But then the market starts copying the copies of copies and we get panchira before the opening of the first episode (see Bake episode 1 for a deliberate example of this) and nothing else for a whole cours. You could ask the producers if they forgot that the idea was to have panchira as an extra to the main content, not to have the whole show be pantsu from start to finish with the exact same jokes as the one before it.

This actually makes sense especially if you're a power house character in a shonen like Goku or something. It doesn't make any sense to use your full strength at first so you can warm up amd also feel out your opponent. If you just blast through every throw away character with full strength you're going to be exhausted.

People with inferior genes are lactose intolerant and sometimes have a dislike of it as a result.

Presumably this user is one of those poor souls of similarly poor breeding.

>all the girls love the MC because he's le nice guy

I'm actually lactose intolerant but I still like it.