Spics should be honorary aryans

-Hate niggers
-Hard workers
-The only culture that retains family values after a generation in US (unlike slant eyes who mostly turn into degenerates)
-The best Marines (from personal experience)
-Most "hispanics" are 50% white anyways
-Fun, laid back culture. Liars and thieves are publicly shunned/ punished

>faggot OP makes slide thread about mestizos
>posts picture of tan Hispanic

We don't want to be whites.

We are better than you.

You have to go back

Need more lemon pledge

>hate niggers
Who doesn't
>hard workers
No not really some latins work hard other's don't it's the same as anyone really
>family values
That's bullshit and you know It
>50%white
I have plenty of European blood in my veins but aside from some Caucasian facial features I am very brown.

Whites deserve and need a homeland of their own just like any race they don't need or want any pseudowhites messing with the gene pool.

"Found" a new computer in the hurricane aftermath paco?

>Single handidly almost got Hillary elected

MUH BASED SPICS!!!1

Could you be anymore of a faggot ass bootlicker?
Fuck off Pedro.

Dont forget their food is fantastic.

UMA

this is why you'll never get amnesty. You can't kiss ass like East Asians.

"Americans have a big penis."
"We ruvo America desu."

You had time to ally with whites instead of the blacks and gays. You chose the wrong side.

Reagan gave you fuckers amnesty and you spit it back in his face in California.

Absolutely not. Here in Florida, spics are more sympathetic to niggers than whites.

Why do you want to be white?
Be proud of your race. Be hispanic.
I must admit, I quite like hispanics. Y'all are probably the last westerners who still believe in family values, religion and the value of hard work

That might just be a tanned white chick. I'm 100% caucasian and by this point of the year, i'm about her skin color. By mid november, i'll be back to white though.

Considering that I have my own amerindian country were I can discriminate blacks and gays at will, I consider you to be brutally wrong.

Spics should be culled along with the niggers and towelheads. The attractive latinas can live as our personal harem servants.

I'll take a gook over a brown skin jigaboo spick any day. LOL!

>lifting with his back
Thieving spic will get whats coming to him.

>-Hate niggers
>-Hard workers
>-The only culture that retains family values after a generation in US
lol

>Chile
>Hurricane
There are more chances of you being Paco than someone in Spain or Chile

IF ITS BROWN FLUSH IT DOWN

before 2016
>JAJAJAJA FUCK YOU GRINGO
>WE ARE TAKING OVER
>WE ARE TURNING YOUR COUNTRY BROWN!!!!

after 2016
>Dude Hispanics are based and our greatest allies

Impressive. To bad the spic who was looting after Harvey wasn't that strong. Took me 20 minutes to put wet astronaut beds in his beaner mobile

I agree with this. I work a trade and the hispanics work hard as fuck and are redpilled on niggers and faggots. Fuck Asians.

I'm white and I agree OP, hispanics are the only decent minority here

You've never heard one talk, have you?

>Brown people
>Better than the Master Race

That's rich :D Made my day.

>Hispanic
t. White Nationalist Shitskin

there are some really, really bad mestizos

If that was the case, why in the hell is Chile the only Mexican country in the world worth a fuck?

>-Hard workers

This.

You're still not getting that green card, Paco.

(you)

>-Most "hispanics" are 50% white anyways
50% sandnigger, not 50% white. Scratch a "white spaniard" and find a neolithic farmer from the ME, aka a wog/sandnig, non-white caucasian

''''""Honorary Ayrans''''''''

Hispanic people are real friendly.

>shit quality
I don't even know what he stole.

Lauren Southern-of-the-border

Sauce? I like her

>Hate Niggers
Everyone with a brain does.
>Muh family values
Muslims have better values than Heeespanics. They put women and fags firmly in their place. Yes, they might rape (children especially), but spics do too (children especially).
>anecdotes about muhreens
Don't care, not an argument. Provide data or fuck off.
>Most Hispanics are mostly white anyway
Yet they don't act like it.
>Fun, laid back culture.
Spic culture is trash and you know it.

Why does Sup Forums insist on sucking off Hispanics to this degree? Blacks aren't outbreeding us, birthrate-wise they're barely keeping their own necks above water. The spics are the actual threat to the U.S. demographically.

Not to mention, they've always been Democrats, even after the GOP granted them amnesty and pandered to them for a decade and a half.

Nope
Daily reminder that ameriflag defending spics = spic

I dont think he knew were chile is located lol

>tfw Ill never be white
one day, one bioengineering reaches the level where you can alter your DNA to whatever you want my kids will turn white.

Bash Hispanics all you want, but at least they've had the balls to serve in the military. Yeah, there are the stereotypical lazy Mexican types, but overall most Hispanics I've met (legal) are hard-working people who have very traditional family values.

Most Hispanics are 50% white anyways. They have Spaniard blood in them. Why do the racial purity/"Muh white is best" faggots always go after people who are on the side of western society?

Is that a small fridge?
If it is, this dummy just messed it up!
You're not supposed to tilt them like that.

>mfw 66.7% Injun and 33.3% Euro
>and of that Euro its like 20% Broadly Brit, 6% Norwegian and 7% Iberian
I'm a mutt

Bet the girl flipping the bird is a qt

>t. spic

>Why do the racial purity/"Muh white is best" faggots always go after people who are on the side of western society?

They're not and you know it. Look at Hispanic voting patterns.
>B-but Republicans are mean to them!!!
Yes, they're so incredibly mean. It's not like they were the party that granted amnesty. It's not like They had a Presidential candidate pander and brag about having a Hispanic grandson. It's not like they typically run "successful" Governors of States with large Hispanic populations.

Get the fuck out. A couple of self-hating Pacos on Sup Forums doesn't change spic voting patterns, nor does it wash away the Reconquista narrative or sense of entitlement they have (You STOLE this land, Gringo! jajaja)

With regard to family values: If we're importing brown people with a backwards culture and penchant for child-rape and organized violence just for social Conservatism, I'd support bringing in Muslims. At least their Social Conservatism is actually Conservative.

spics are shit and OP is a faggot.
Even if they're not as bad as niggers, they still use just as much welfare, while their population grows like a weed in the garden that is the US.

Go fuck yourself. You're not white and will never be.

how about you move to mexico then, you could be surrounded by hard working hispanics all the time.

>"honorary aryans"

so many wannabes.

You realize even north euros have a lot of Neolithic admixture?

why don't all these spic apologists leave america and move to a spic country? that way you could be surrounded by these hard working family values types all the time. plus i hear there are few niggers in mexico.

t. Spic in the US.

Based self-loathing Mexico posters at it gain

it's probably scrap metal if someone left it on the sidewalk. they get a few bux for it at recycling places.

DELICIA

Yeaaa... you are kinda making a mistake there senpai. Mexicans are not Spaniards.
Spain bros are mostly cool yea. Hard working people as you said. Kind hearted and such. Tho i think Portubros are nicer in general but i guess im biased.
Never had a bad interaction with a Spanish person though. Much love to our hermanos

Because we won the race war here.

That's all.

Men from.all races like to rape children and women

Spaniards are not hardworking lol. Maybe nstives were

Well. I AM talking about the natives.
Spaniards.....

All these are accurate. The problem is that pol is always in a purity spiral inbetween worthwhile causes where nobody is "white enough" for them.

Latins with 50-70% white are far and away the most attractive group on planet earth

>"honorary aryans"
>so many wannabes.
THIS

A few years ago La Rasa was preeching killing white women in children in our colleges.

FUCK SPICS TO DEATH!

Straight black hair, green eyes, nicely sculped face, athletic body and slight tan. Shit i look myself in the mirror way too much everyday ;)

>Hispanics
>Hate niggers
You are fucking stupid if you actually believe this

>Latins with 50-70% white are far and away the most attractive group on planet earth
I feel like you are biased. Then again, I'm dating a mestiza so...

>Most "hispanics" are 50% white anyways

you have any idea how euro whites looks like?

>Mexicans
>Hispanics

Pick one nigger. Do you know what Hispania is? Sounds familiar?

It is about social solidarity and integrity.
Most Americans have none and are out to "make it big" no matter what or at whose expense. Look at your prostitute there. Why the fuck is she doing that?

>Muh based spics
Oh look, its THIS thread again

FUCKING THIS! I would never deign to call myself, 'wh*te'. If anything, I'd be proud to don a European nationality, but never a, 'wh*te' one.

Anybody who's eye's look like a dead pit of tar isn't white