I don't understand what's so wrong about ending DACA?

I don't understand what's so wrong about ending DACA?

>if your parents robbed a bank and got locked up for it, it's not like you get to keep the money they stole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2URbaqwQuAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently it's unfair for the kids to be punished for their parents' crime. While true, it's equally unfair to be granting amnesty to these kids while other kids, whose parents didn't cross the border, are fucked in Mexico.

They can apply to be citizens like everyone else. If they've been getting an education, and can sustain themselves, as DACA claims, then they should have no trouble legitimately becoming citizens.

I can see the point of it being difficult for some of these people to assimilate "back" into a culture and a country they've never been involved in but knowing the way this narrative is being pushed I'd say there's a little more too it than that.

How old is the average dreamer and when did they arrive in the United States? With who did they arrive with? Besides that, the law is still the law and these people effectively skipped the line whether they knew it or not. A good question to ask for the truly innocent of the dreamers is what kind of punishment is suitable besides sending them back?

Nothing is wrong with ending it. Everything is wrong with it having been started in the first place. Is it a horribly shitty situation for those kids to be in? Absolutely. Their parents should be blamed for putting the kids in that situation, not the people attempting to enforce the laws that were in place to begin with.

>A good question to ask for the truly innocent of the dreamers is what kind of punishment is suitable besides sending them back?
That's not a "punishment" though.
If I steal a dollar from you, and you make me give it back, there is no punishment.
If I steal a dollar from you, and you make me give back two, there is some punishment involved to take away future incentive to do the same wrong.
It's not a punishment, we're righting a wrong.

>That's not a "punishment" though.
What the fuck are you talking about? I asked what kind of punishment is suitable besides sending back the ones who didn't come on their own volition.

the problem is adding 12 million dumb smelly beaners who enjoy skinning each other alive to solve disputes to your country permanently.

It wasn't of their own volition, therefore no punishment is needed. It is however necessary to correct what is wrong, and getting rid of the legal limbo that is DACA status is the first step.

Increase their taxes by 5%. Would you object to this if they were allowed to stay and DACA was repealed?

They're not being PUNISHED by being deported, their crime is being undone

this I'm not so much disagreeing with your point so much as I'm disagreeing with its framing.

It just didn't make sense to claim "that" isn't a punishment when I didn't even say what "that" punishment was in the first place.

> robbed a bank
> Moved in across town and got a job

Something about those two makes them look different not similar

If your parents sneak children into an amusement park, should the children also be kicked out?

>If your parents sneak children into an amusement park, should the children also be kicked out?

/thread

5% of nothing is still nothing.
They're a net negative to our system. In America we have a problem, where people that are driven, have the capability for success, will contribute positive things to the community and economy, and are lawful get stuck paying out the ass without any real prospects of immigrating. Meanwhile, government keeps importing half the third world expecting to become anything other than than the third world. DACA recipients aren't children. They're often around 25, very few have college degrees/are in college and most simply stick to their little communities of fellow Hispanics. The media will parade the few that experienced any success and use them as a wide brush with which to paint the rest completely disregarding reality, or that these people would still have found their way to "The American Dream" with a more sensible immigration plan in place.
t. First generation immigrant with a college degree and a small business that helps bring back manufacturing to the US/Onshoring.

It hurts liberal feelfeels

i don't either. people are getting resouces they haven't earned access to. $10k a year to educate a child, with $0 contributed by the parents

How disgusting and culturally elitist. Are you some kind of white supremacist?

How dare you equate a beautiful reunion with their own families and cultures as 'punishment'.

Some do pay their taxes in fact. Keep those ones, kick out those that don't. Increase sales tax on those using debit and credit with special indicators that they're dreamers, and stick a good percentage withdrawal fee from major banks on them.

Good point. In this case it's like old management said it was okay, but new management owns the keys and they set the rules.

>Old management was shit and consistently went against state law while telling everyone that it was OK.
ftfy

>difficult for some of these people to assimilate "back" into a culture and a country they've never been involved in
You underestimate how far from assimilation the little enclaves formed by wetbacks are.

The worst of it is these cocksuckers don't even register for the draft. They are parasites in every way

Yet here in reality old management was still old management and created this mess with the powers bestowed upon them.

No, I seriously do not. I'm not even giving a number on how many of these people are well-rounded citizens, but I know for a fact the majority of them are undesirable losers. I'm just under the impression that not all the beans are rotten.

So what you're aware of and continually arguing for is that it is up to new management to continue to neglect their duties because that's what old management did? How much roadside snow have you eaten?

No, I'm just aware that the President has too much de facto power.

>I'm just under the impression that not all the beans are rotten.
refer back to What we need is immigration reform, were it is merit based and not some weirdass anchor baby fueled lottery.

Except that isn't really his power. We have a swamp full of other government officials who did not want to do their job, either, and stop it.

>What we need is immigration reform
I'm not denying that.

>merit based
Your government and your elites don't want the best, they want people just dumb enough to not question anything but smart enough to run the machines and I don't see an end in sight anywhere without a bloody revolution that nobody seems to even want to think about.

And when I said that their enclaves are far from assimilation, I mean that it's basically Hispanic and Hispanic culture through and through in them.

12 million was the number they used in 2004, which they admitted was far out of date

it is 30million + at this point

hang your local politicians lads

t. socal geo expert

>Except that isn't really his power.
But in reality it sure is. Unfortunate when you have a complete dumb ass in office, fortunate when you don't.

No, it isn't. It is an unconstitutional act, and it is up to our other branches of government to check that.

Do you understand what de facto is?

>Wants to get rid of illegals
>by creating more illegals

daca was a program designed to fill what you lack. 70% of DACA members have college study.

they were all contributing paying taxes, maybe more than you, becuase you dont even have a job.

Its not a matter of being fair or unfair, as a matter of fact ppl get so triggered becuase dreamers are better than average ameriburger.

Dont worry we need those ppl in mexico, send them back please !!!

pic related:

this is the kind of human waste we are allowing to flow across our "border"

most of them only get to 4th grade in Mejico and then dropout foreverrrrr. foooor-evvvvv-errrrrr. the only thing they know how to do is apply for free gibsmedats.

multiply it by 30million and you will see how LA is set to blow along with the rest if the USA...

We payed for all their shit, healthcare to schooling why would you kick them out now? Just give them a fine a % penalty on their irs tax return for the next 30 years

Yes. You still don't understand what I am saying, evidently. Sure, a president can attempt whatever executive action they wish. It is up to the rest of our governing body to check it. It is not up to the president to decide which laws we should or should not enforce, as in DACA. Our president can try that, but it should not get away with it. It is not an inherent power of theirs to decide like that. It should have been brought to court immediately. The failure of the rest of our government to act against an unruly president is a lack of functionality.

woah jee im sure stoopid bud u mene to tall me that all dis is unkonsiitutitutional??????

bro, thanks for reminding me

they don't pay taxes

you must be a dreamer

your on the wrong side of history OP. you need to apologize for not letting those hungry niggers steal work from legal citizens because if they dont get to stay then democrats wont ever have a chance to win any election and that means the winners wont be brown guys who say you were on the wrong side of history...

oh wait never mind. history is written by the winners

jajajaj you now that public college education is free in mexico right? they even give you a healthplan for free.

you only need to be mexican +18

Meanwhile The USA is the country with # 1 numero uno studdent debt, so how can you explain that you are better education if only a fraction of your population have acces to good education?

there were 800k dreamer in the program wtf are you talking about.

get your shit togheter burger

So you're still arguing that we should all accept responsibility for the results in a manner which exacerbates the issue instead of correcting it, right? And you're not the dumbass how?

how can you correct lazy millenials who want to work less and get pay more?

if you were the boss who will you hire? a lazy or a human machine made to endure hard work?

you know that mexico is on the top contrys with more work hours right?

were does your logic come from? idiots

whats so wrong?
the usual, the same always

"muh feelz"

and transgender ppl can chose their sex at birth lmao

is the sky really blue?

And it was only a startling coincidence that this was enacted by Obongo just before he would need those extra votes from both legal and illegal spics and mudslimes alike, especially ones crowding into rural areas of America, in order to steal the show again in the 2012 election because the approval and independent and electoral polling was wholly against his reelection.
Hillary didn't have the executive power to pull off the exact same trick this time.

It's so sad, imagine if some spic broke into Disneyland with their kids and the Disney people kicked them AND the kids out.

The kids were just going for free rides, why should they be punished?

You have evidence to back those claims besides that one screenshot of a Salvadorian dude?

No. You are generalizing.

godamn every fucking time
>some faggot cokehead judge *(((court)))
fukcing fuck you already every fucking time like you want to accuse somebody you have no reason to bring that shit up when IT just got brought up you stupid faggot and youll be sucking on the jews dick the whole way so why tdont you jus STFU

Norway productive as fug.

sorry can you help me find the us? i cant find it

so who is more productive? mexico or the usa by working hours? does that means mexicans wokers are better?

we dont have to break in, i go trought the VIP.

its funny how you mention disneyland, becuse most of the visitors come from others countrys.

damm retard lmao

You can get free rides with the VIP entrance, disney is not your redneck statte fair.

>If you free the slaves, who will pick the cotton? The post.

>daca was a program designed to fill what you lack. 70% of DACA members have college study.

You don't need college to mow lawns or pick vegetables.

its funny how you think usa is mexico.

we didnt have slavery in mexico, we have dignity to do stuff ourself.

before talking about mexico please read a little by yourself.

what can you hope when you are young and stupid and the world is a place were you need to be afraid of everything,

>be afraid of mexico, its stealing all from you

is that so? even if you hate it we need each other.

i need you annon.

>even if you hate it we need each other
...to stay in our respective countries. Yes, that's a great way to keep the peace.

the democrats literally just changed "slaves" for "immigrants" and "picking cotton" for "jobs we dont want to do"

i wonder why they are using the same argument they used to defend slavery to defend their immigration policy

I would love to spread her borders wide and bust a huge hot load in her greasy chimichanga smelling culo/anus. I would bend her over the border, her head in mexico and her ass in USA, and she would love it.
Also if your parent(s) robbed banks of cash, and gave THEIR children a FALSE expectations that childrns would forever live high on the hog on stolen money, even to the point of occupying the bank and casually helping themselves to the till- no worries, nobody will kick them out of bank or expect them to pay it back, or even face penalties for breaking the laws that normal law abiding citizens have to follow ;; they get caught, cash ripped out of their greasy asses, and children told to GTFO and enter when they come of age and obey the laws like everyone else. Kids protest its unfair to expect them to live without the free money from the till or follow laws like everyone else..

you need this "illegal" or legal force to maintain low prices on fruit and vegetables, and others commoditys thata are fabricated here, like car electrical hardness and wiring, and some other industrial commoditys too.

>don't have slavery
>in mexico

youtu.be/2URbaqwQuAE

Best be getting back to your Cartel mandated drugs sharecropping and processing work, right Paco?

What in the fuck are you even talking about? I'm saying in reality is different than paper and I'm not even making any excuses for it either.

You just don't fucking understand what I'm telling you.

The difference is Cartles work through terror and are a cancer for Mexico's society. Half of your ancestors invited and embraced slavery.

So we should illegally employ laborers from another country? Hell no. If we wanted subsidized labor, we could have and should have done it legally. We don't want subsidized labor, though. Our officials need to make our trade deals equitable and work on some better vocational programs if we want more manufacturing and technical jobs (which I think most Americans do want). If they want to complain that are still not enough factories, then look at bloated pensions and other Union tactics results. There is no miracle government solution to higher wages for the same job. The best that maybe could be hoped for is a regulated inflation adjustment.

They can stay if
>They register themselves
>they take zero welfare programs, I mean zero, including scholarship programs. The same applies for their children. All descendants are deemed foreign aliens
>are never allowed citizenship, hence no voting rights
>Their children and further descendants are never allowed citizenship
>Deported with dependents upon misdemeanor conviction or greater.
>Not allowed to participate in any Political activity
>Promoting La Raza or Aztlan is grounds for instant deportation.
>Burning the american flag is grounds for deportation

how about you stop pooring WEAPONS and MACHINE GUNS.

we seend you drug, but you sell weapons. Even a child can kill with a weapond.

but drug is a chooise and the greatest market that you have.

the usa is the numero uno in cocaine compsumption.

Narcos love your dollars and you love our drugs.

the solution is really simple:

>1.- kill the druglords, and more will come up to take his place.
>2.- Stop consuming and there will be no one to sell.

so what is it annon? are you going to stop using drugs for the sake of your country?

they dont sell automatic weapons here, in a gun the most powerfull weapond you can get are hunting rifles, and low caliber handguns for self defense.

here is a deal, take away all the weapons fromt he narco, and we will stop sending drugs, how about it?

>college study
a 2 year associate's degree in chicano studies from Cal State Shithole does not warrant a US citizenship

>Dont worry we need those ppl in mexico, send them back please !!!
gladly

Exactly this.

lmao

aint giving free views to anyone if you want to debate an argument i am right here copy pasta monkey

Mexico is perfectly capable of supplying its own crank, glass, meth to keep it's own citizens fucked for generations.
>t. mexican crockodil addict

Now you're just trying to remove a hat from a hat.

It doesn't matter what some of my noble ancestry did with serfdom over 500 years prior, Mexico does have slavery modernly.

>So we should illegally employ laborers from another country?

you are already doing it.

wow you guys are stupid.

>it's all on the drug user degenerates, not the drug supplier degenerates
You kill all the druggies and they keep coming back, too. That's a part of why we need the wall, and that's a part of why you will pay for it.

both parties see the demographic shift due to Jewish meddling with our immigration policies. they position now is: get on the spic train and wait for the US to become another brown marxist shithole.

Have most of these "dreamers" even applied for citizenship?

If not, they have zero fucking excuse. Fuck them for reaping benefits while crying all the way.

I realize we are. I want to stop it, not condone it, not make excuses for it.

Thing is, if they leave USA and go back home to apply legally, the fact they were in the states over 365 days will put a 10 year ban on reentry.

Nah mate. Mexico's society is shitty from a core. Even before the rise of cartel brutality brought to you by the war on cartels, mexico was still a shithole. The problem comes from mexico's culture itself. Mexican's dont want to help each other and they will completely screw their neighbors in order to gain the tiniest advantage.

1. It's a loophole for amnesty. The "teen adult" parents get DACA so they stay. They drop their anchor baby who stays AND gets welfare/ebt/housing assistance. So both parents and baby stays once they drop their anchor baby.

2. Are they not essentially admitting that their parents are not only illegals, they are human trafficking by smuggling their children in?

3. We need to be more harsh than just deporting them. Obviously we don't just want to imprison which wastes taxpayer dollars just to feed them and house them in our prisons. They should be forced to do hard labor for every year they've stolen public education, tax evasion, using our public roads. Somehow sending them back to their country of origin is "punishment"? They'll be back on the border the next week.

how about an MBA payed by the goverment becuase you were a good 4.5 years college carrier??

2 years?? thats what they last in the usa? lmao
dont worry while your millenials are studing how BLM are impacting their everyday life.

our students are studing real degrees, not just social jokes.

bad analogy is bad. it's more like your parents robbed a bank and you got thrown in jail with them.

Yes but they are very different circumstances and you can't really compare one to the other. Mexico, as a country, does not endorse slavery. Yes, many people are forced into a life of crime via violence but that doesn't mean the mexican people are pro slavery. And I know you understand the difference but you are being purposely obtuse.

So, not only are you mexicant, you are wholey retarded.
Cool!

Enjoy the reciprocal wave of over-stayed visa migrants, "dreamers" who don't know anything about their own ancestry and culture, and whatever other illegals that will be returning to within your shithole nation's borders in the next few years!

how can you stop something that is normal in a grobalist democratic economy.

if you want to be lazy be lazy.

if you want to have stuff, work harder to get them.

expulsing a workforce worth in millions of dollars is a bad thing for you, and if you dont see it as possitive i think you are really stupid.

who wants to have less money on the bank?

just tell your companies to stop hiring illegals, you think they dont know who is illegal and who is not? i think then that you are the ones thata are allowing this.

the patrons dont do an inmediate background check, why not? why are you allowint this?

you misunderstand me Paco, every mexican I see here is studying some marxist bullshit that ends in "studies," has zero understanding of the political foundations of this country, and is in almost every other way just a fat pile of shit

here, their net contribution is negative so we're more than happy to give you back these people you apparently need so badly. After the purge, we'll legally re-import the ones that make particularly good tacos though

>Nah mate. Mexico's society is shitty from a core. Even before the rise of cartel brutality brought to you by the war on cartels, mexico was still a shithole. The problem comes from mexico's culture itself. Mexican's dont want to help each other and they will completely screw their neighbors in order to gain the tiniest advantage.

Nah mate. the usa society is shitty from a core. Even before the rise of drug compsumption and police brutality brought to you by the war on oil, the usa is still a shithole. The problem comes from burger's culture itself. burgers's dont want to help each other and they will completely screw their neighbors in order to gain the tiniest advantage.

are you talking about the usa? i am confused now

amnesty

why didnt you send them back in the first place? are you stupid?? why did you allowed that?

dont worry i can go there, but you cant come here becuase you are pussy.

you dont want to see things by yourself.

you are just fearfull of the evil beaners who want to fuck your white chicks and enslave you.

lmao go be ridiculus somewere else retard

No. I am talking about Mexico. How do I know? I used to live in Mexico.

USA's society is FAR FAR FAR better than Mexican society. You wouldn't understand until you experience it.

When you walk around in American streets, people smile at you. When you walk around Mexican streets, looking at someone the wrong way can get you fucked up.

If going back to one's country of origin is equivalent to getting sent to jail, then sure.

>worth millions
see, that's where you're stupid. The average illegal immigrant household here takes out way more welfare than they ever put back in in taxes, they artificially drive down wages meaning others end up going on welfare as well when they normally would not, and they send billions a year back to your shit hole.

I'm not being anything. Mexico has slavery. The End.

It does not matter in the least what the cause is, which citizenry supports or denounces it, what the government line on it's existence is.
Mexico DOES have slavery, and a pretty terrible form of slavery and servitude and serfdom, at that.

And a modern man holds no actual responsibility nor accountability for the actions of past ancestry. That is a false equivalency.

> every mexican I see here is studying some marxist bullshit that ends in "studies,"

I just know that you are making shit up

how do you know if you havent studied here?

so they teach marxistbullshiet in the usa? arent you alittle confused with venezuela or chile??

lmao

here annon here is abtter book.

but probably you should just read Mein Kanf.

Way to miss the whole point.

copy pasta faggot

That's why we're getting rid of DACA, it's an AMNESTY LOOPHOLE. Repeat it with me guys, AMNESTY LOOPHOLE.

Deportation is not punishment. Throw their parents in prison for human trafficking! Start deporting them all to Antarctica. If Mexico talks so much about caring about their illegals, they'll send a plane to Antarctica to rescue their precious illegals.

No they are
>worth Gazilions

see, that's where you're dumb.

The average illegal immigrant household here takes out way more welfare than they ever put back in in taxes, they artificially drive down wages meaning others end up going on welfare as well when they normally would not, and they send billions a year back to your shit hole.

that would be cool if hidding illegals afraid of shoping at store will venture in to a goberment office with not a single official document to solicitate welfare?

are you stupid? did you read what you type?

>average illegal

just becuase you say soo you have some proof?

America has slavery too. It's illegals getting welfare/ebt/housing assistance while hard working Americans are providing for these criminals.