Why is it that a single attractive black woman can make the staunchest white supremacist immediately give up their...

Why is it that a single attractive black woman can make the staunchest white supremacist immediately give up their morals and ethics?
Every time there's a hot black girl posted anywhere, they immediately start babbling about how they wanna "bleach that negress slut", and "yeah I fucking hate niggers, but I'd totally bang Rihanna" "that's a nice pussy" and alike.
It's just sad. Really sad.

The fuck you talking about, colonization is about as "white" as it gets.

I really hate niggers, but I would colonize.com her, fuck me lads is this jungle fever?

Did you see the pics of Serena Williams? The baby daddy looks absolutely broken, he must be finally realising what he has done.

>not giving non-whites the old pumpa-dumpa-roo
>not knowing they won't abort because they'll try to track you down for large bigmedats

I just want to impregnate black women to see if I can spawn the new masterrace

Keep me away from the monkey cancer viruses that live in those animals.

She's pretty fucking hot user. Post moar.
Preferably with feet.

>why is it
It's not, move on.

Her legs are like two giant dicks

As they say in my country :

A wagon with pussy carries more than a wagon with horses

I don't get it
please elaborate

>Why are men attracted to attractive women?

>t. faggot

She's mixed, you can tell by the hair and face.

hahahahahahaa
you wish nigger

It's imperialism on the basic genetic biological level. I'll fuck the dumb 85 IQ negress bitch, robbing her children from an authentic, undiluted black identity, but I won't marry the nappy-headed whore. The further the child is removed from the pure black community and an untainted black identity, the easier they are to manipulate for the great white hegemon. You better keep your big-assed hoes under lock and key, Tyrone, your children are ours. At the rate things are going, there won't even be any more of your retarded black asses left; just a bunch of coffee-colored uncle tom's that much more ready to do our bidding.

Only purpsoe of a.man is to reproduce

Just becahse you can't find a white gf, doesn't mean you don't want to continue your lineage

How is it giving up my morals and ethics to colonize nigger pussy? You're probably some nigger with impotent rage angry that pretty black women love white men.

Got more of that set?

I honestly get the feeling his loook and stance are more pic related.

>breeding with inferiors
>in this day and age

Fucking seriously? Take one hard look at Latin American countries, their living conditions, and crime statistics - that are on par with fucking Africa. Spaniards spent centuries bleaching them, and this is as far as they had gotten.

Just no.

Based German.

fuck off nigger

Mein nerger has BANTZ

She's a professional athlete, and he's a Reddit nerd. Needless to say, she has bigger muscles than him and it's gotta be awkward as fuck.

I find those kind of asses pretty disgusting.
They seem deformed.

What morals are compromised when the conquerer acts like a totally masculine and dominant conquerer. Women are here to be wives or plunder. You're a faggit and just mad we don't suddenly imagine fucking men in the arse is ever going to acceptable no matter how masculine it sounds to you faggots. Now kill yourself homo!

In italian makes sense, i think it does not much in english, or maybe i just translates it badly. Anyways :

Before the inventions of cars you used wagons to carry or move stuff from a place to another and the animals of choice for the task of carrying the wagon were either horses or bulls.

In italian, to carry is the same as to pull, so the world play is about that a vagina ( a pussy) can pull or carry more staff towards you because of the sex appeals than any other work animal could do

If she hadn't got pregnant I would have assumed she wore the penis in that relationship.

Banging is fine. Breeding is where the line is drawn.

Noone is actually autistic enough to think they're like another species that should be touched.

if your natural human instinct doesn't kick in, i'de say there's something more wrong with you than not wanting for fuck everything in sight.

Your dick and mind are both separate but unified in the same way.

Operation Burnt Taco will never succeed when the pussy looks dead

Enjoy having kids with approximately ~75 IQ points oh "great" and "powerful" conqueror

race traitors should be shot

nice

Dicks aren't racist.

Hot niggers are for pump n' dump. White women are for raising kids with.

Hiw is that giving up anything? Fucking isnt impregnating.

Faggot nigger queers like you are who need to be shot, no one said anything about having kids. I said wives or plunder now stfu and kill yourself faggot for being a homo who has problems with heterosexuals being natural and life-producing pussy slaying heterosexuals.

neither are vags.
see mulatto jeremy meeks.

Yeah, as the last paragraph of my infographic illustrates, that's indeed where sage goes.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFF *toot* FFFFFRRRRRRRRMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFF *splat*

>It sounds much nicer in Italian

question, do you think america would still be the same super power nation if everyone were to turn black overnight?

>That huge fat black ass and cellulite
Absolutely disgusting, only 56% nigger americucks could possibly find that attractive. Gross, I'd rather not fuck for a year than fuck this piece of fat.

>shitty hybrid caramel babies
>masterrace
just because shaquiqua is the only one who accepts you doesn't mean you can make the new generation of shtposters

>gappy teeth
>jew nose
>empty bra
if you gonna showcase white superiority at least pick someone truly superior.

>individualism above communalism
>Leftism is ingrained
Stupidity rears its ugly head again on this board and I wonder why I even bother to try pointing it out.

If a white woman race mixes it is because she is a woman being conquered by an inferior and giving up her few eggs to create ugly inferior children.

If a negress race mixes with a white man it is a higher being utilizing his place in the natural hierarchy to allow her to produce superior children than if she gave her few eggs to another negro.

It is no where near equivalent.

I might let my German Sheppard fuck her.

because your dick doesnt care about racial purity and shit