I just finished Hillary's book, and she did not mention her cough once...

I just finished Hillary's book, and she did not mention her cough once, nor the seizure she had in public last year on 9/11. I guess it was just an oversight.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/memegen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She also forgot to blame Seth Rich.

She also forgot to place blame on herself and most importantly forgot to mention that fly at the debate.

Amazon deleting all negative reviews. Of course there will be trolls but you can't honestly believe it's all 5 stars.

Reading thru some reviews:
Many (((reviewers))) say they stayed up all night reading this page turner. They couldn't wait to get this book and have all read thru 500+ pages in a single day.

One "verified purchase" review even said they bought the book at Barnes and Nobles.

Hardcore shilling afoot

Seth Rich is fake news.

Did she mention Pepe at all?

It was at 49% 1 star yesterday. Also everyone knows Shillary is a joke. Every stupid thing she says and does at this point is just gravy.

Good one! Are you going to tell us that he committed suicide?

No, he was killed in a botched robbery.

Nice try, but an elephant never forgets, jackass.

They're really going all-out to try and portray her as some overqualified leader of freedom who can do no harm, aren't they. I thought it was bad enough they made children's books about her but man. I can already see the history textbooks portraying her as some kind of messiah who lost to le ebil racist Donald Trump

And then there's amazon deleting all of the 1 star reviews. Seems like Amazon

Did she mention the fact that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards?

City people all voted for Hillary.

pic related.
tweet to Seth Rich's twitter after his death from the chief tech officer at the company investigating who leaked the DNC emails ...

this book is just maximum cringe

this is how the first chapter starts

Here's another twitter 'joke' directed at Seth from an employee at Crowd Strike (the company the DNC hired to find the source of their leak)

see how fast this gets slid

this fucking cunt.
death will be too sweet of a release.
i want her to suffer forever.

funny thing.
she would have won.
if she grew a pair of balls and divorced bill.
suck on that you jew fucking crow.

I focused on the memes, the only thing that's real.

Screenshotted the review censorship, but need some meme caption ideas. Any ideas, anons?
imgur.com/memegen

"The key to success is in deleting your opposition"
"Censorship is a leftist cornerstone"
"When your ideas are too fragile to be criticized"

@panda4progress

did you ever wonder why the DNC didn't donate a cent to the reward money for Seth Rich's killer but hired a media shill to 'represent' Seth's family?
stirs my noodles

This pic is supposedly from the book. Can you confirm?

they're all so fucking stupid. it's inevitable that they'll be caught.
literally had her own email server.
as sec of state.
are
you
fucking
kidding
me
?

This
cunt
needs
to
burn
forever.

SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING IT TAKING MONEY. NOT SO MUCH IN WINNING ELECTIONS>
YOU FUCKING C UNT!

;e;

Maybe we can make the art of the deal #1 on amazon and Hillary looses again.

Trump: The Art of the Deal Paperback – October 6, 2015

ISBN-10: 0399594493
ISBN-13: 978-0399594496

Once again, as she does every time she opens her mouth, Hillary is forced to lie.
This time it is to attempt to hold herself blameless in the eyes of her donors for blowing $1.4 billion dollars of their money on a failed half-assed attempt at being elected.
Just think what economic devastation she would have wreaked on us, if she had won.
The DJI would be at 14,000 and she would be making excuses about how sexism, misogyny, fake news, YouTube videos, and every other excuse was responsible for it.
The only one who called her out on her bullshit in the most based way possible was Donald Trump.

I'm doing this.
Recall what google did to 'Crippled America" during the election?

hey, whore

since I know you're reading this.

GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR!