How does it feel knowing some anons mom got to see Kizu before most of us non-major city plebs

How does it feel knowing some anons mom got to see Kizu before most of us non-major city plebs.

Congrats to user's Mom.

Congrats to them I guess

this

I love user's Mom!

But how does it feel?

Indifferent I guess

That's what you get for living in the county you bumpkin

Who cares, I read it before she did.

To be on your own

If John Kasich was president he would make sure us working class country bumpkins will get a chance to see Japanese csrtoon movies in the theatres.

i cant wait to go by myself again in the summer
this time ill grab 20 posters to sell online

It feels like I'll get to watch it and be comfy wherever I feel like instead of having to go to a movie theater that was two hours away from me.

Were people whisper "what could it mean?" everytime there was a panty shot?

no. i think there was only one other Sup Forumsnon in the theater besides me
i almost laughed out loud though, thinking about it

hfw

It's artistic symbolism mom

Was it user and his mom?

Place I went to it was one per person.

I would have if I had seen the thread before going to see it. As it was I didn't see that thread till I got home.

nah, sadly no one was with their mom.
mostly late teens to mid twenties people. the only real exception was an old retired couple who probably didnt know what they were getting in to
i guess they thought a lot more people were gonna show up. everyone got one initially, but at the end they left the extras out in the lobby for everyone to take, even if you didnt see the movie.

Maybe user is 60 and he was taking his 75 year old mom too see Kizu.

I just know one of you autistic fucks is going to stand up and shout "WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!?" at the second movie. He'll get pelted with popcorn and heckled to sit down, then twenty beta anons are all going to blogpost about their secondhand embarrassment.

word, didnt think out of the box like that

You mean he'll shout it, people will look at him and do nothing until he sits back down.

Then blogpost about it.

If we make it a facebook maymay then everyone will start whispering everytime that theres a panty shot.

Feels pretty good to not have experienced aniplex subs. The wait for the bds hurts though.

Being pregnant at 15 in 1956 would have been cause for a lynching. Seriously, my grandma kept a secret about her first child for 66 years until the day she died.

Maybe they were korean war refugees

there's not a whole lot of dialogue
more of a visually driven story

you know how they have a song called bloody tears? my feelings fit in a song called salty tears

>How does it feel knowing some anons mom got to see Kizu before most of us non-major city plebs.
haha, I think we talked that Sup Forumsnon out of it.

WHEN IS THE NEXT MOVIE

>Feels pretty good to not have experienced aniplex subs. The wait for the bds hurts though.
It was mostly a silent movie though. No kidding. 30% head tilts and eye closeups, 17 minutes in before the first line of dialogue, after the hanakawa dialogue the show manages to go another 10-15 minutes without dialogue. then we had actual dialogue the rest of the way.

btw: still enjoyed the fuck out of it.

Are you implying not having dialogue is bad
Because good film uses dialogue as little as possible to tell its story

>Are you implying not having dialogue is bad
nope. I just was laughing about the idea that aniplex's subs were bad when there was almost zero dialogue for half the movie.

as i said in this post I still enjoyed the fuck out of it.

Sorry, it's just people think masterpieces like Barry Lyndon are "boring" and it makes me want to punch their teeth in

What about for anons outside of US?

But What could it mean?

Which locations?

Asia. Except for Japan, of course.

Feels indifferent man, good for them.

in the complete unknown

Kinda regret not going, will definitely watch the other movies though

>Kinda regret not going
You mean you could have gone but you didn't? Shame on you. How do you think the people who desperately wanted to go but couldn't feel? You should say some Hail Monkeys as a penance or something.

What if some Sup Forumsnons mom became an Sup Forumsnon after watching it?

I really can't wait to see Kizu, it sounds great.

The BDs are in october.
Just have patience.
You will get the superior 10bit experience.

inb4 shaft will butcher the bd version like nisekoi just so people would be forced to go to theaters and see the only good version there

If they change and fuck up the BDs and make them different from the screening I will allah akbar their fucking studio from a plane.