This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks...

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.
Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:
youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Should anyone want to graph out networks in their own cities:
>our methodology & /htg/ field operations manual
archive.is/WR9ZX

>compiled info from past threads
archive.is/QIiMT

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

Thread's current focus is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also started looking at traffic maps to see what routes they're using to and from the MDC as well as consulting maps showing crime statistics and researching property owner histories.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141413560/#141413560
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139891550/#139892247
dpw.lacounty.gov/smd/sewernetwork/
egis3.lacounty.gov/dataportal/2013/11/07/los-angeles-county-sanitary-sewers/
navigatela.lacity.org/navigatela/
geohub.lacity.org/datasets/3c1b0e7ff160419595e207ed4752d280_3
data.lacity.org/A-Livable-and-Sustainable-City/Sewer-System/7aty-5ywx/data
media.metro.net/riding_metro/maps/images/rail_map.pdf
yelp.com/topic/los-angeles-the-subway-in-la-whats-the-deal
tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655-i61-k64102-LA_Subway_System-Los_Angeles_California.html
awalkerinla.com/2012/05/11/las-original-subway/
laist.com/2008/07/12/laistory_the_19.php
gizmodo.com/90-years-ago-the-los-angeles-subway-was-born-in-this-l-1744653992
urbanghostsmedia.com/2014/07/hollywood-subway-downtown-la-abandoned-underground-railway/
lamag.com/citythinkblog/inside-l-s-dark-deserted-network-railways/
la.curbed.com/2016/3/2/11104206/subway-terminal-building-tunnels-los-angeles
gizmodo
archive.is/rVBBt
youtube.com/watch?v=BWGEG9aJ6L0
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00548065
geohub.lacity.org/
geohub.lacity.org/datasets?q=*&sort_by=relevance
geohub.lacity.org/datasets/813fcefde1f64b209103107b26a8909f_0?uiTab=table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Overview of our dot map of the general LA area.

Here is our new dot map of the MDC and secondary DC search area with additional roads of interest highlighted.

Here is our Google Earth map with roads of interest highlighted as well.

Bump. You know what I forgot a title didn't I?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141413560/#141413560

That'll be how you can find the thread in the archives later at least.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Just frank my shit up.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139891550/#139892247

There is the other thread that I forgot to title one time, I'm slipping up a little it seems.

Here are some sources to map out the sewer network in LA that I found today.

dpw.lacounty.gov/smd/sewernetwork/

egis3.lacounty.gov/dataportal/2013/11/07/los-angeles-county-sanitary-sewers/

navigatela.lacity.org/navigatela/

geohub.lacity.org/datasets/3c1b0e7ff160419595e207ed4752d280_3

data.lacity.org/A-Livable-and-Sustainable-City/Sewer-System/7aty-5ywx/data

Sounds like a wild goose chase to me.

spine beetles

media.metro.net/riding_metro/maps/images/rail_map.pdf

yelp.com/topic/los-angeles-the-subway-in-la-whats-the-deal

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655-i61-k64102-LA_Subway_System-Los_Angeles_California.html

Apparently there is really only one working underground subway in LA really. Everything else is mostly metro rail. There are some abandoned ones though.

awalkerinla.com/2012/05/11/las-original-subway/

laist.com/2008/07/12/laistory_the_19.php

gizmodo.com/90-years-ago-the-los-angeles-subway-was-born-in-this-l-1744653992

urbanghostsmedia.com/2014/07/hollywood-subway-downtown-la-abandoned-underground-railway/

lamag.com/citythinkblog/inside-l-s-dark-deserted-network-railways/

la.curbed.com/2016/3/2/11104206/subway-terminal-building-tunnels-los-angeles

Unlike Anytime Fitness chad hunting of course.

Let's archive it

>gizmodo com/90-years-ago-the-los-angeles-subway-was-born-in-this-l-1744653992
archive.is/rVBBt

Can I ask you some things?

1) This shill group has pointed out that the Frank kid was posting about certain topics like the Joker analogy and Dinosaurs having feathers before you mentioned them. You haven't really responded to that accusation they keep bringing up.

2) I also noticed that you said during their dox that you had only seen Frank's Twitter for a few months when he shared the KB threads, but recently you actually said you've been watching him since 2015.

3) Finally, I and others have actually corresponded with Frank and noticed that he always seems to have supplementary research/information ready to share with us that corresponds to things you talk about.

What's up with that man? I wasn't willing to believe the dox was actually Frank because he strikes me as being kind of dumb/more of a fanboy but recently I've been having some second thoughts. I don't wanna believe the shills, but I also can't just ignore information which doesn't add up because that is unintellectual.

bump

If A5 posts in the thread you can ask him, I myself am not A5/Frank.

Back to page 1

Fuck off faggot. These threads are a waste of space.

Does that upset you?

He does seem upset, doesn't he?

Frank

Back to page 1.

Good job, CIA nigger!

Today's thread theme is dedicated to the shills' insistent delusions and their consistent bumps that keep /HTG/ on the front page (screw Frank posting tho):

youtube.com/watch?v=BWGEG9aJ6L0

Already responded: Notice where the roads lead & what is around them.

Twitter is used for trafficking. Also are a democratic superpac.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00548065

Translate.twitter.com. posted several times. Tread archived or pruned.

Thanks for this.

Shut up, fake frank

Pic related.

Christ OP this one won't show up in the archives either kek.

Wew a fucking leaf repeating those questions in /HTG/. Really makes you think

I wanted to ask you, anon5, what is oil/petrol really made of? I remember you saying it wasn't by dead animals and plants.

Hey A5.

1. Santa Fe Ave leads to this:

Metro Rail Facility
Transit Line
320 S Santa Fe Ave Los Angeles, CA 90012

Would that be relevant?

2. Alameda St is important because that's where all of the major streets can connect to it seems. Santa Fe is similar but is more important for the secondary DC area I assume?

3. Alameda St seems the most important one for the MDC as that one goes past a lot of transportation and maybe even some other DC's and mini DC's/storage places. Taking that street will also take you to the Port of LA I noticed.

Sorry, I even had my first vehicular semi-accident today. Been a day of fuck ups it seems.

Are you okay?!

Don't worry about it.

I still don't know how we can look up property ownership. I looked up the LA County Registrar but you have to pay for those records and I'm sure they take time to process so that's not gonna help us out.

Daily reminder: These threads were co-opted by a group of Frank supporters AFTER he got doxxed (July) so he could hide behind the guise of being a "human trafficking investigator"

Daily reminder: It has taken him 3+ months to come up with an excuse for pic related, and he has now backtracked on his previous excuses and claims he intentionally plagiarized him to use him as bait.

Frank was in terrible and unceasing emotional pain, and the impossibility of sharing or articulating this pain was itself a component of the pain and a contributing factor in its essential horror. Despairing, then, of describing the emotional pain itself, Frank hoped at least to be able to express something of its context, its shape and texture, as it were-by recounting circumstances related to its etiology. Frank's parents, for example, who had divorced when he was a child, they had used him as a pawn in sick games they played-

This is the intro to my new book: The Chronicles of Frank Slauenwhite. It's fanfiction with spinebeetles, powertructures, time travel, LE tech and FIDF's constant struggle over evil. It's coming to a Barnes and Nobles near you.

It was a semi-accident, I just bumped into someone a little by not noticing my foot wasn't all the way on the brake while waiting and looking at something else.

>Big fan
>Lot's
It's a good thing he's literally dyslexic or we might not have had such an easy positive ID

geohub.lacity.org/

Is there anything about it one the site A5 linked? Also I posted some stuff about the sewers and subway system in LA too.

The shills were waiting like starving vultures

Question: crime data shows that there have been several assaults with deadly weapons on the corner of the two squares we're looking for the MDC in/near. Is that because a group was defending their turf or something?

I still don't understand how that website works but one of the other anons said he understood it. Maybe he will come by the thread later and explain it better because I still haven't figured it out.

geohub.lacity.org/datasets?q=*&sort_by=relevance

I believe it to be a relevant database portal for LA essentially.

I'm trying to figure it out but every time I make data display on the map it looks like one of those versions of the dot maps that anon6 would post lol.

>Is that because a group was defending their turf or something?

Yes, you just found out about the Spine Beetle turfwars they have over control of the Chimera/Super Soldier facilities. Good work user

Fuck there is actually a lot of data sets on this website but I still don't get what all of them are. Does anyone know if there is a way to get multiples to display on one map?

Oh shit, you can actually download some of the data sets in KML form and input them directly into Google Earth Pro. That's super helpful.

geohub.lacity.org/datasets/813fcefde1f64b209103107b26a8909f_0?uiTab=table

Maybe this would be helpful? I'm not sure. It's shit loads of data though.

You can do a lot with that website

Click ''Open in ArcGIS. It gives you a better map. Then, you want to go explore the kind of folder named ''Add'' Next to ''Details''. Idk what the exact translation for you is, but you should see an option at the topcalled ''Add Layer''

There's hundreds of layers, that seem to be data form a huge database.

I need to run an errand real quick, I'll be back in a bit.

Sorry for the shit grammar

>a bit.
>not abit

Oh shit that is super helpful. Thanks user.

Don't you mean abit? lel

Bump

The leaf was right these are actually super useful maps and you can layer multiple kinds of data on their website if you put it n their ArcGIS mapping function.

As I said, see where the roads go & what is around them. You will find some interesting things.

They are a bit different then shills, which is why they remain. All 20 shills were eliminated.

That website will be helpful involving the LA investigation.

>Frank jumped at the sound of an explosion not thirty yards away. *Grenade*, something in his
mind reported. He sensed the whispering sound of fragments in the air and a moment later heard
the chatter of automatic weapons fire. He spun around to see the Rolls turned crooked in the
street. The front end seemed lower than it should be, and its path was blocked by a black sedan.
There was a man standing at its right front fender, firing an AK-47 rifle into the front end, and
another man was racing around to the car's left rear. "Get down!" Frank grabbed his main-bitches shoulder and forced her to the ground behind a tree, yanking his wife's son roughly down beside her. A dozen cars were stopped raggedly behind the Rolls, none closer than fifty feet, and these shielded his family from the line of fire. Traffic on the far side was blocked by the sedan. The man with the Kalashnikov was spraying the Rolls for all he was worth. "Sonuvabitch!" Frank kept his head up, scarcely able to believe what he saw. "It's the
goddamned Frankposters—they're killing somebody right—" Frank moved slightly to his left. His peripheral vision took in the faces of people up and down the street, turning and staring, in each face the black circle of a shock-opened mouth.

>Frank moved farther left, screened by a stopped car. Covered by its front fender, he could see
one man standing at the left rear of the Rolls, just standing there, his pistol hand extended as
though expecting someone to bolt from the passenger door. The bulk of the Rolls screened Frank
from the AK gunner, who was crouched down to control his weapon. The near gunman had his
back to Frank. He was no more than fifty feet away. He didn't move, concentrating on the
passenger door. His back was still turned. Frank would never remember making any conscious
decision.

>All 20 shills were eliminated.
>20 shills
>eliminated
>ELIMINATED

disregard greentext fuckup. I'll continue to share fanfictions from my book

>all 20 shills were eliminated
wew, who are these guys then?

1) Yea I see why you linked it now, thanks

2) Do the roads on our maps lead to other DCs? What about the ones that run to the east, where are they going?

>All 20 shills were eliminated
This type of passive aggressive fantasy posting is literally textbook mental illness. You didn't do shit, Frank. You didn't summon spine beetles and you aren't 120 years old, your a fat autist from Woburn.

Let's be real, shills all deserve the rope

Bump

>All 20 shills were eliminated.
HAHA what the actual fuck are you talking about
we have only lost 4 the rest of us are still here you fucking mongoloid

>we have only lost 4 the rest of us are still here
wow you suck at your job, so, so much

also, friendly bump

Good to know we can still get a few cheap bumps.

There is a pretty neat dataset on this map website called SoCalTransport that shows rail lines, airports and common routes used by trucking companies. Might help people visualize what routes are most likely to be used.

Thanks frog

I thought you adhered to a strict policy of not responding to trolls

Good luck little duck.

imagine being the OP of these threads and taking Frank in on his good word, before you were aware of his mental health status.

At this point you can't just admit they fucked up by falling for his larp, you are in way too deep. So you bite down and convince yourself that you're doing this for the kids, even if the MDC is made up, we might just find SOMETHING, right?

Then he talks about his PMC and spine beetles
>Ok, well it's not THAT crazy, right?

Then he claims to be 120 years old
>Oh, fuck, ok just play along

Then he talks about his Artificial Intelligence Database and relationship with Ayyliums
>N-nani?

Then he talks about They Live being a documentary
>Oh god just please stop talking Frank, please.

Do as I say, not as I do.

fucking kek. Hold the fort for me I'm gunna go out for a few hours, but when I get back the franks will flow

Fuck you FIDF you fucking faggots

>implying i don't sage every post
baka

I just came back to see that all of the original 20 shills got BTFO'd? That's brutal. Explains why I noticed the shills were different though. These new shills have been with us for a few weeks so that means that is around the time the last of the original ones were still around. A6 still managed to save his skin I see.

A6 is still around, Russian proxy is still around.

Haven't seen the Netherlands shill for a few days though.

>20 shills
maybe 10~ at best
anyone else know of these magical other shills who totally exist because frank says so

The Netherland shill had all of his posts removed from /traffick/ I noticed.

Why aren't you browsing Tumblr right now? Who else is gonna re-blog Rachel Ray's fabulous smoked hams?

Yea he's been purged. Haven't seen him for at least a few days.

Honestly how would you know Media Matters? You don't even know the identity of the people you Frankpost with

wow you sure know quite abit about how that site works. is there something you want to tell us FIDF

All 20 shills were eliminated. They were/are separate then the group who is continuing attack /HTG/ & the KB threads. Both groups "activated" on 6/2.

2) Routes, DC's & other parts of LA.

>Media Matters
oh i swear we crossed this bridge already or did your smolbrain just forget

>You don't even know the identity of the people you Frankpost with
>wanting to know or caring about the identity of people you post with
this is how I know you're from reddit.

This means that the other shill group are people worth moling by the IC this time. Spooky.

Or I've read the wikipedia article about the site.

there was never 20 shills unless you have some magical list we dont know about? maybe you should post it

>read the wikipedia article
HAHA sure sure i believe you don't worry your secret is safe

I haven't asked for a few weeks now, I hope youre happy.

rare flag, saved

>tfw I'm one of the lucky survivors after Frank told me he was sending his spine beetle assassins after me for months