Why is it that attractive women and qts tend to be liberal?

Why is it that attractive women and qts tend to be liberal?

dunno

Conservative girls tend to not make videos of themselves opining about useless shit and don't whore themselves out on social media, so they don't have a big presence in our digitized reality.
Th

Are you implying that girl in your pic is attractive? She's a chubby cheeked spic. Those are bad features to pass onto your children.

exactly

they're just larpers

Because conservative women have a lower chance of being vein sluts that put selfies everywhere?
also shes a 5

fakest face i've ever seen

They biologically need to shittest harder to weed out the larger number of suitors

cant find those at the local walmarts tho

Simple. Perhaps you d no father to explain so I will. Atractive women tend to be self conscious. This in turn means they will lean towards whatever ideology the group they encounter most believes. If they spend more time with white middle class spoiled liberal kids then they believe money grows on trees and labor is only for Mexicans. They cannot survive without their Mexican house keeper washing their clothes.

That is not an attractive person

aren't we all

>posts link of child with makeup coated face

Post some adults, pedo.

politics is larping

All women are biologically steered to collect resources as a way of nurturing their young, those w/o children become perverted to collect for themselves

Because women have a herd mentality.

They're retarded. You can GF them and if you're not a cuck they will copy all your views within a few months.

>attractive
the bitch doesnt have any fuckign eyebrows, she shaved them off and painted lines on her face, guarantee you she looks like a fucking gremlin after taking a shower

>Why is it that attractive women and qts tend to be liber-

tfw no euro fascist qt gf

oh lawdy

And most of Sup Forums would still walk through broken glass to get a chance with her.

Ugly bitches tend to be liberal too.
Women are stupid and emotional.

Most women, especially if you live in a high population density area, are liberal,, so confirmation bias may lead you to believe your statement is true whenever you see a fine one

Because most people tend to be liberal.

lel that chick is not attractive and will be 300+ pounds in about 3 years

NOT SO FAST!

(OP)
cute

fucking ugly

best ITT

Because young people tend to be more liberal and grow up eventually, people are more attractive in youth

Is that horatio sans?

painted face as fuck

>2 posts by this ID is the new
>1 post by this ID

>A qt NatSoc girl will never call me racial slurs and sterilize me by crushing my balls with her bare feet
Why must the good suffer such injustices?