Osomatsu-san

If we get a season 2, what do you think should be done to improve this series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHuuJ8O06Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=6SuXFzn9Hrs
osomatusan.com/osomatsu-12/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The last one was great so I only hope they would get trough the second one without a drop down in quality

Removing the cat

____________________FINDS A WAY??!________________________

All the posters so far

I just really want an episode where they all revert into their chubby -kun selves

And all the magazine covers so far

That MdN cover is fucking beatiful, it's still my favourite illustration of them.

MdM is probably the best one its simple but seems to leave an impact.

>Osomatsu thinks it'll give them even more freedom to freeload off their parents
>But now they can't have any chance with sexy ladies

Less AU skits, more simple and comfy NEET shenanigans.

Totoko is a shotacon so its okay.

it's cute and small and a nice little addition to my keys. Finally got it today.

I just wanted some slice of life of the brothers hanging around doing dumb shit and getting to know more about them then more pointless AU.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHuuJ8O06Hw

>Less AU skits
There was not even that many of them

This.
Some of the AUs are ok, like calming detective, but that worked because it had a plot and wasn't just a random throwaway gag.
But this show is always the best when it focuses on the brothers just being brothers together.

>duane
Literally Karamatsu

>7 months since show started
>Still no time warp /ss/ doujins
Hetmatsu event better have fucking delivered.

Only works if they go full Alessi on this plot. Otherwise it's just watching the brothers be their regular selves in tiny bodies.

I'd rather an episode in the style of either 60s or 80s -Kun. Kind of like that one episode of The Looney Tunes Show

>every matsu general op starts with durr s2 when
Why are Sup Forumsermin so uncreative when it comes to making Sup Forums threads?

more F6 or even F6 spinoff series instead of ugly muppet season 2.

Don't think this myself, but I wonder if some people think this show is bad in Japan.

That's going to happen when fans are desperate.

>Oso lamenting not getting with chicks first thing

Please. If anything, Pachinko is his first concern.

They act exactly like the muppers and go muppet mode instead of Chibi mode. What happens then?

There seems to be hype backlash. When Karamatsu omorashi was trending on JP Twitter the other day, a lot of it was because people were trolling the tag to draw attention to it.

These threads are literally PSG 2.0

Season 2 becomes real but in order for it to happen you have to watch it in MMD style. Would you do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=6SuXFzn9Hrs

There are only a couple of episodes that handle brother interaction really well. Five Demons was good at that, and I think that scene in In Love where they all dogpile on Juice was pretty good, too.

It's better when they have a non-brother party to work with. Iyami's School had them try not to use their default gags and react to Iyami's teachings, and Interview and Rental Girlfriend were pretty above par skits. It's funnier to me to see them adjust their behavior depending on the person.

>F6 and muppets personality swap
Make it happen, Pierrot

some hesokuri matsu translations.

>Osomatsu wearing bear pajamas, having emerged with a sign warning of bears. A cute panda is very welcome.
>Karamatsu wearing wolf pajamas. He recommends sleeping with him on a lamé bed.
>Choromatsu wearing frog pajamas. He rolls about hugging his dakimakura of Nyaa Hashimoto.
>Ichimatsu wearing bat pajamas. He involuntarily releases farts when he falls asleep. The smell causes terrible damage.

>Damn cat
>Damn hungry skeleton
>Damn Totty's outfit
>Damn Totty's outfit

This is what happens when you keep insisting Ichimatsu's a fat fuck. They just make him skinnier and skinnier.

Choro is actually smart and cute virgin. Todo is a sweet guy with no ulterior motive. Jyushi becomes Makato 2.0. The others kind of stay the same to some degree.

Why haven't they made a real Nyaa-chan daki yet?

Yeah, thats a good point. One of my favorite skits is Hatabous birthday, so what you said makes sense. I should've clarified that I meant the skits that are longer and don't just rely on a throwaway gag are the best ones.

Plus its always good to see the side characters get some more screentime.

Todomatsu has no rights to say that Karamatsu's clothes are painful from now on.

Soon

Muppert Kara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>F6 Kara.
F6 Kara is too painful to watch.

F6 Kara is just a tsundere asshole

Oso looks better wearing a tux. Kara is nothing special. Choro is decent but should swap with Oso. Ichi is a god damn bobble head. Jyushi being a real nigga. Totty being extra flaming.

This is really bothering me.

Because you don't know how to redline properly?

user.

I'm surprised there isn't a place where all of the scanned, cleaned and stitched posters/covers can be found. Looking at these compilations, I'm missing quite a few of the official art pieces.

If anyone has the easter poster or the poster with all of the Matsus running toward the viewer to propose to them (the other valentine's day one), that would be tops.

>Only Karamatsu can be more painful than Karamatsu
I see no problem there.

Oso, choro and ichi look really cute. I'm happy that we get to see ichi in jeans.

The cat is in 23 of these

Got you covered, user.

And shoes too.

Challenge for Sup Forumsnons: How many FINDS A WAY can you find?

Thank you very much.

Weird noses

I was actually worried that they'd eventually throw a bone to fatfags in 2nd season or anything else and canonicaly make him chubbier than other Matsus. It really makes me happy that they're doing the opposite.
Also why the fuck is Totty dressed more painfully than Kara? How is that allowed?

I like tottys outfit, i wonder if it's a reference to something though.

So will the seiyuus finally be singing character songs?

as soon as they go down that route I'll finally accept -San as a future marketing zombie.

More Atsushi
/thread

>Post Returns F6 (Matsuno Matsunan, Matsu Juice)
>Calming Detective
>Sanematsu
>Girlymatsu
>Choromatsu-sensei
>Interview
>Hijirisawa Shonosuke-san
>Periodmatsu
>Schoolmatsu
That's 9 different AUs from the count of it, not counting recurring segments.

Anybody knows how to navigate this site?
osomatusan.com/osomatsu-12/
Also which matsu should I level up now that Hijiwara Shonosuke is nerfed?

I saw Kara and Totty looking blazed yesterday. What are these for?

>I was actually worried that they'd eventually throw a bone to fatfags
Yeah. It's nice that he is a street performer too. Ichi didn't choose the hobo life, the hobo life chose Ichi.

Ichi has a good sense of phafecto fashion lately.

It doesn't matter because Ichi is still a fatass in spirit.

He either dresses like a teenager or a grandpa, but in a good way

Don't feed the Ichi that.

What if it's Totty that's the fatty and he's been trying to make Ichi look bad

>why the fuck is Totty dressed more painfully than Kara?
Totty doesn't dress himself, he just chooses what other people think is trendy. He even rolled up his pants because a sales associate told him it looked nice that way.

finally some healthy food in this man

Maybe he wears thick and layered clothes because his skelly body is cold.

Geez, I wonder who those two secrets ones are.

Are we going to see Ichi with a Kara/himself shirt? Ohh boy.

I wonder if it's Totty and Todomatsu.

>Two Totty charms
>One Totty is Totty cosplaying Kara cosplaying Ichi
>The other Totty is Totty cosplaying Ichi cosplaying Kara

>And it a big twist, Totty is actually Jyushi cosplaying as Totty.

Which Totty?

Both Totty's.

Totty looks fatter than him on that shot

Totty is not fat neither physically nor spiritually so give up, fatfag.

What would you want the Invitational to be in season 2? I'm hoping for something like Wipeout or paintball.

Very cute user. Is it soft?
I've got some matsu goods coming in today as well.

If Wipeout or some sort of Takeshi's Castle, all the obstacles are named after common NEET pitfalls.

One of those really insane japanese game shows.

I'm not a fatfag, I just want to have more reasons to make fun of him

>The Matsus have to figure out what piece furniture is made of chocolate.

Less gay, more funny.

Takeshi's Castle would be fun as hell, I gotta admit.

>pic
But it's Tuesday.

I feel like Juice would know which things were chocolate before they even started since he has such a bizarre/good sense of smell.

A battle royale

You are both idiots. It's thursday.

That would be a boring ass Battle Royale. They'd all be dead within the first 5 minutes.

What if the reward is Totoko's pussy?

And look how well that turned out.

Not even 5 minutes, they would kill each other in 30 seconds at most.

i miss the BOEH so much

Sometimes what is impossible is impossible.

>This is most likely Jyushi's o face.
I pray for his future wife.