More blacks in america killed other blacks in the LAST YEAR alone than whites have killed blacks since slavery ended

More blacks in america killed other blacks in the LAST YEAR alone than whites have killed blacks since slavery ended.

Fact.

Yeah but all the blacks who died because blacks killed them have died as the result of systematic racism and opression, forcing their murderers into a position where they are forced to kill for their livelihood because white people keep holding them back.

However you spin it, white people are to blame.

>Fact
Facts are racist ideas made up by racist whites to hide their racist crimes

Why tho do blacks allow themselves in that position? Are they stupid or something?

Stop being racist, OP.

>forced to kill for livelihood
retard nigger
how people can be that stupid

Stop promoting hate facts OP

You got a source for that faggot?

Black culture and IQ pushes blacks to kill other blacks. Nothing else.

>no source
>only shows that blacks are arrested more, aka profiling

>live around 90+% white people
>be surprised when the statistical majority is killed more often

>where they are forced to kill for their livelihood
explain

>we provide proof
"THAT PROOF SUCKS IT'S ONLY EVIDENCING RACISM!"
>ask, "Okay then. What's your proof?"
"IT'S SELF-EVIDENT YOU RACIST SCUM."

Really accelerated my quinoa.

>robbing a house
>hearing the police coming
>they slam the door
>point gun at me
>nothing's wrong im okay
>police tell me im under arrest
>wtf.gif
>remember im black
>mfw racism still exists 60 years after slavery
>mfw in jail for no reason

>second image without a source

profiling? that chart isn't just people getting pulled over for a brake light you dumb faggot. There are fucking witnesses. Niggers commit more crime of every type at every income level.

this has to be b8

I'm not trying to disprove you. You are too far down the rabbit hole to reason with.

>doesn't understand the difference and importance of charges vs. convictions

Hello children.

>charges
>confirmed witnesses

Where the fuck does it say anything about witnesses you dumb faggot? There's not even a source on it. low IQ racist, big surprise.

>I post images with no source, but im not trying to convince you of anything, and i wasnt trying anyway!
You're either a shill or a retard.

Count convictions, then. I know for a fact that BLM and the left in general complains about disproportionate convictions of blacks, too, so I know that the stats are the sameā€”or worse.

Literally both pictures of data I posted included a source you fucking moron. And the other is a quote from Tommy Seymour who has his own YT channel if you would bother to search for it.

You really are a stupid son of a bitch, you know that, right?

agreed. it's really fucked up how sentences are based on bullshit

>you are a shill
How transparent can you morons get? It's absurd. You're denying even differential crime stats. You're an utter brainlet, son. No shekels for you.

Blacks aren't really people and thus can not be accountable for their own actions. Judge by liberals treatment of the truth about their behavior and very nature. They only trod out their pet pavement apes when they need the urban credibility. It's no different than when they try and use children to sell their shit jew instructed opinions to the masses.

Even if someone posts a source youll deny it.Also dont use that flag faggot you dont get to you are the enemy

>durr muh shekels
Nice deflection dumbass

>even if
Meaning it wont happen.

>he thinks statistics are skewed against blacks
>not blacks being blacks
>then call people children

you should probably go back to 9gag. youll have more change there not appearing retarded since retards wont spot you just like irl at night YOU FUCKING NIGGER

(You)

Yeah, should go back to slavery.

Systematic racism is so deep that it causes blacks to hate blacks.

Damn, that's some noggin-joggin material right there.

Clearly that's because the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE has mandated that all police departments not arrest anyone not black for crimes.

I'll just leave this here.

IT'S LITERALLY IN THE FUCKING IMAGE YOU DUMB FUCKHEAD